UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #21

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lies come naturally to you sunshine. He initially said he was out and about ‘looking for sex’ so I struggle to believe he hasn’t ‘cheated’ on his wife previously. This part was premeditated for sure..
we don't know what exactly he means by "looking for sex" in my opinion it could mean opportunity to masturbate on front of someone or watching people, not exactly penetrative sex with woman

we don't know what exactly he means by "looking for sex" in my opinion it could mean opportunity to masturbate on front of someone or watching people, not exactly penetrative sex with woman

Hugely disagree on this to be honest. You cant have sex with your hand! If he said he was looking for sex then it means he was looking for a woman to have sex with (well rape in this case.).

12:46
'I was simply curious about her'

He has been asked whether he was interested in Libby as a target, which he has denied.

Mr Wright said: “[On the CCTV] You’re walking along sticking close to the wall line. You were stalking that girl up the road wasn’t you? Waiting for an opportunity. We’ve just seen her disappear on that footage, she’s just gone into the entrance to the Endsleigh Centre. This was the moment you decided to go across the road to where she was.”

Relowicz: “I went across to the other side and saw her sitting on the pavement.”

Mr Wright said: “For all of the evening before this you had been looking for an attractive to offend against.

“And you found Libby Squire, as you told us yesterday, attractive. And you wanted to find an attractive woman to masturbate at that’s right isn’t it?”

Relowicz said: “Yes that’s correct.”

Mr Wright said: “Here was an attractive woman upset and crying out of sight of the cameras on Beverley Road. And so, why didn’t you cross the road and masturbate at her?”

Relowicz said: “Because I wasn’t going to go and masturbate at her, I was simply curious about her.”

Pawel quizzed by prosecutors as he returns to the witness box

I find it frustrating that we haven't heard any reporting of him being questioned about her underwear. I've only seen it referenced in what the prosecutor excpected him to say. Maybe it has been raised in questioning but hasn't been reported out of respect for Libby. But I think it would be a really excellent way of going to prove that he had knowledge she would be found without her underwear (if that's the way she was found). MOO

I could be wrong, but I think he's differentiated between the two in his previous testimony, ie, 'I was looking for sex or to masturbate at a woman', suggesting he sees these activities as being diffferent.

I could be wrong, but I think he's differentiated between the two in his previous testimony, ie, 'I was looking for sex or to masturbate at a woman', suggesting he sees these activities as being diffferent.

Correct he did. Also, the fact that on this one occasion he was so distraught that he ‘cheated’ on his wife shows he knows the difference between the two. He classed this (sex) as cheating but masturbating infront of couples having sex or women in his book are not cheating.

Fab question! Guess he wouldnt answer... Because I was holding her down and only had one hand free/and or I didnt intend her to be ever found

Blows his cover of not wanting his wife to find out too. Unprotected sex = risking STI's & pregnancy. He seemed to have condoms readily avaliable on previous crimes and after he had attacked libby but not whilst having supposed consensual sex with a stranger ?!

12:55
Prosecution accuses Relowicz of only 'pretending' to help Libby
Mr Wright said: “Here you did have an opportunity to masturbate at her. You told us all that was on your mind as you drove around that evening was to masturbate at a woman.

“Before you saw this woman that’s what you were thinking about. After you’d seen her, you were back out wanting to masturbate. So why didn’t you go and masturbate at this girl?”

Relowicz said: “Because she was crying and needed help.”

Mr Wright said: “Because this was the opportunity to go further wasn’t it? This is what you really wanted. A drunk and incapable girl just around the corner from your car. It wasn’t going to be enough just to masturbate at her.

“You wanted to take her away to a quiet place didn’t you?”

He has said this is not true.

He has been asked whether he “pretended” to Libby that he wanted to help her.

Relowicz denies the claims.

Hugely disagree on this to be honest. You cant have sex with your hand! If he said he was looking for sex then it means he was looking for a woman to have sex with (well rape in this case.).
that's fine we don't have to agree
I see this not so obvious what he means by "looking for sex" for me masturbating is kind of sex(sexual activity ) and looking for sex could mean also looking at people having sex
I don't think so that night he was looking for prostitute or "normal" woman to have sex with just for his usual sexual deviations (called by him sex)

12:57
Relowicz took Libby's hand as they walked towards his car
Relowicz has been told that he told police in his interview he had “taken hold of Libby’s hand” as they walked down Beverley Road.

He replied: “I didn’t take her hand. As we were walking down Beverley Road she was going very close to the verge of the road and they were cars going down so I gave her my hand and took her to the middle of the path.”

Mr Wright said: “You took her hand to take her to your car. Because you couldn’t get her to go to your car could you? Did you think anyone else watching this would just see another drunk, student girl staggering home from a night out with perhaps her boyfriend or friend taking her home? Is that what you thought Mr Relowicz?”

Relowicz said: “As in I just extended my hand towards her and she grabbed me by it and we just walked down, I didn’t think anything of it at the time.”

I see this not so obvious what he means by "looking for sex" for me masturbating is kind of sex(sexual activity ) and looking for sex could mean also looking at people having sex
I don't think so that night he was looking for prostitute or "normal" woman to have sex with just for his usual sexual deviations (called by him sex)
Absolutely fine to disagree but if he wasnt looking for sex that night why did he end up having it (in his words, we all know it was rape as she could not consent).

12:57
Relowicz took Libby's hand as they walked towards his car
Relowicz has been told that he told police in his interview he had “taken hold of Libby’s hand” as they walked down Beverley Road.

He replied: “I didn’t take her hand. As we were walking down Beverley Road she was going very close to the verge of the road and they were cars going down so I gave her my hand and took her to the middle of the path.”

Mr Wright said: “You took her hand to take her to your car. Because you couldn’t get her to go to your car could you? Did you think anyone else watching this would just see another drunk, student girl staggering home from a night out with perhaps her boyfriend or friend taking her home? Is that what you thought Mr Relowicz?”

Relowicz said: “As in I just extended my hand towards her and she grabbed me by it and we just walked down, I didn’t think anything of it at the time.”

Hope he mentions the CCTV where it looks like he is pulling her.

Translators are paid very very good money to translate accurately. Both translators (interview with police and the one in court) have stated him as saying ‘looking for sex’ not ‘looking for couples having sex’ - huge difference between the two in my opinion.

And the fact he ultimately carried out what he stated shows this is what he was looking for in my opinion. SEX - consensual or not. Pointless argument.

13:01
Relowicz did not help Libby up while the other car was present
Relowicz said Libby then sat on the floor.

Mr Wright has told the court that Relowicz told officers in his interview Libby fell over and he did not do anything to help her up because “there were people in that car there and what would I be doing taking her and lifting her up?”

Relowicz said: “She sat down and a car parked and the people inside started talking to her and being silly.”

Mr Wright says in his interview Relowicz said: “They were there and what would I be doing, taking her, lifting her up?”

The prosecutor said: “It was those in that car that were preventing you from getting her into your car wasn’t it? Because they would see what you were trying to do.”

13:03
Prosecution says Relowicz was 'waiting until the coast was clear'
Mr Wright said: “You were waiting until they were gone and, as Mr Handisides said, Libby was shouting, ‘Don’t leave me’ at the car with the Romanians in it wasn’t she?

“You sat in your driver’s seat didn’t you, with the engine off, and the driver’s door open. You sat and waited until the Romanians had gone didn’t you? The second they had gone you were up, out of your car and back to Libby Squire weren’t you?”

Relowicz said: “That’s correct.”

Mr Wright says within “three or four seconds” of the Scenic leaving Haworth Street, Relowicz was on his feet.

Relowicz says he was heating up the car but Mr Wright has asked whether sitting with the driver’s door open helps that or makes it colder.

Relowicz said: “Definitely not getting warmer I don’t think. It wasn’t much of a warm air coming from the engine as it wasn’t hot but it was warm air.”

Mr Wright said: “You were sitting and waiting until the coast was clear.”

Absolutely fine to disagree but if he wasn't looking for sex that night why did he end up having it (in his words, we all know it was rape as she could not consent).
because opportunity happened and he couldn't resist
I'm not convinced he was looking for someone to rape (having sex with) it was impulsive behaviour not planned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suebrina