DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
16:20
Relwoicz accused of trying to fit the evidence

Mr Wright said: “The question is, why were you telling lies in this document?”

Relowicz said: “I haven’t got a clue.”

Mr Wright says he suggests Relowicz is lying and why he said earlier he had sex with Libby while she had her underwear on.

He said: “It’s dawned on you hasn’t it that when her body was pulled from the water, she was wearing her knickers? It’s dawned on you hasn’t it that her taking them off and last seen walking up the road holding her knickers does not fit the evidence.

“You know she was found in the position with her shoes on and the suggestion she managed to get, in the state she was in, her knickers over her shoes is ridiculous.

“When you’re raping somebody in a state of excitement you just pull them to one side don’’t you Mr Relowicz?”

Relowicz said: “This is not true.”

Pawel quizzed by prosecutors as he returns to the witness box
Got him

His testimony is an absolute car crash. His defence team must be very worried. He’s admitted to lying so many times, the jury can’t believe anything he says. Also, what’s with the laughter? So disrespectful to Libby’s family. Shows how little he thought of her.

16:12
'I lied as I needed time to accept my problems'

Mr Wright asked Relowicz why he was lying.

Relowicz said: “Because I needed some time to accept all of my problems.”

Mr Wright said: “Why does you needing time to accept your problems explain why you lied about Libby throwing her knickers at you?”

Relowicz said: “Just the same Rafal started talking, I said this lie because I didn’t want my wife to find out that I had sex with another woman.”

Mr Wright said: “The very next line declares you had sex with another woman.”

Relowicz said: “Because I had to be honest. It was just sex without any meaning.”

Pawel quizzed by prosecutors as he returns to the witness box
*advertiser censored*

Hmm... my daughter's just pointed out that Libby could have put them back on (not that she'd removed them, of course, but theoretically).
But then as prosecution just pointed out she would have to get the over her shoes in that state and it doesnt fit with his earlier statement she walked down road holding them. Too many lies for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomgetty