UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 *ARREST* #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So less than an hr after leaving libby he was browsing Internet *advertiser censored* ...waiting to see if any browsing of tide times after the 1st Feb..murder ..bodies in river etc

It's interesting how this keeps coming up in cases.

Often the killer goes back out on the prowl, browses *advertiser censored* etc

There is a video on the link showing Libby walking from her home street to Beverly Road. Scroll down the webpage until you see the line that states 12:58. It is right after that line. I have not seen this video. Sorry if is has been posted and I missed it. So heartbreaking to see her out wandering the dark cold night and knowing what happened to her.

Libby Squire trial live: Lifeboat crews describe discovery of body

@mrazda71 absolutely agree with what you have said regarding *advertiser censored* accessibility. I also followed that case. It cant just be a coincidence both PR and JK watched *advertiser censored* after their crimes. I find it shocking how the younger generation are normalising strangulation during sex. Its almost glamourised and seen as the 'in' thing to do. I think young men are exposed to hard-core *advertiser censored* even before their first sexual encounter, it has to affect their 'sexual development' in some kind of way and also the way they view women.

It also has to do with the way they escalate and act up to their eventual 1st murder, and then relive it.

This was key in the Jo Yeates murder. Her killer also used prostitutes in his experimentation IIRC

There is a video on the link showing Libby walking from her home street to Beverly Road. Scroll down the webpage until you see the line that states 12:58. It is right after that line. I have not seen this video. Sorry if is has been posted and I missed it. So heartbreaking to see her out wandering the dark cold night and knowing what happened to her.

is it me or does she have her thumb out in that clip?

I've been wondering if PR was planning the murder of a prostitute or vulnerable person in the area? He seemed to cruise a set of streets often, and also had scoped the part extensively - including that night.

I think this was premeditated, and Libby was just the unlucky victim.

Thankfully these kinds of killers are idiots so they tend to get caught on victim 1. Established serial killers know better to work a hunting ground that is not linked to them, and/or target victims who won't be missed.

Clothes on the body suprised me as figured they would wear away

This has really shocked me too... with the current and river bed I’d have thought clothes and jewellery would have ripped off, especially if this was weeks later :eek:

This may be a really daft question, but if there was a possibility the body was put in at a later date then we’d have been told about that by now surely?
I’m assuming a pathologist would be able to determine the amount of time in the water? o_O

I may be very naive but can anyone hint at what p**** is

Thank you! And @Vermont24
I was curious as they do have CCTV from the Yeast Factory but those trees are thick so I am surprised they saw the car arriving. Maybe the yeast factory caught something else?

Thanking my dad again for inside info! Their cameras also overlook the fields as when football was getting played they’d direct one of their cameras to oversee the game!

I've been wondering if PR was planning the murder of a prostitute or vulnerable person in the area? He seemed to cruise a set of streets often, and also had scoped the part extensively - including that night.

Thankfully these kinds of killers are idiots so they tend to get caught on victim 1. Established serial killers know better to work a hunting ground that is not linked to them, and/or target victims who won't be missed.

There is an area where prostitutes are known to work but it's not anywhere near here so if that was his aim he'd have been better cruising a different area

None of young women targeted were sex workers. Nor was the area known for that. It was ordinary families and student housing.

He had a booklet of student housing.

From what we've seen of him I don't think the element of consent you'd get in a financial transaction was his thing

IMO I think he was planning what happened tho. And his second trip and activities make me wonder if his second attack would have been that same night

This has really shocked me too... with the current and river bed I’d have thought clothes and jewellery would have ripped off, especially if this was weeks later :eek:

This may be a really daft question, but if there was a possibility the body was put in at a later date then we’d have been told about that by now surely?
I’m assuming a pathologist would be able to determine the amount of time in the water? o_O
I think the temperatures in water slow decomposition so maybe.

Just to clarify, as @HopeForGoodNews and @Newthoughts have said, sex workers don't operate in this area. Earlier comments about 'girls like that' were likely alluding to students in various states of intoxication and dress.

This stacks up to me because this could be the point that she realises she is in trouble. Before that time he could have said I missed your turn sorry i will just turn around up here. This first scream could be what woke the witness up but he doesnt remember as he wasn't awake enough yet.

since hearing the trial I honestly believe she was screaming much earlier than any attack he did-passers by on Bev Rd were saying she was screaming and shouting. I personally think it would follow that she would be screaming as soon as she either realised she wasn’t near home or he dragged(?) her into the park :(

Maybe he didn't have a clue about CCTV at the time he was starring on many. Maybe it was only after the date that he found himself here and came across us all discussing how there's loads of cameras around that area and he must be on plenty of CCTV :D

bloody hell imagine if :eek:

bloody hell imagine if :eek:

I can. Imagine 96 of those blue faces popping up on here when the witness says "further inspection of the mobile phone found Websleuths thread was accessed on 2nd February" :D[/QUOTE]

:eek::eek::eek:

hey actually that’s a good point, I wonder what his search history showed? Was it searching online looking at updates or did he search nothing to do with Libby hmmm o_O

14:37
Evidence from Dr Matthew Lyall, Home Office pathologist
Dr Lyall is giving live evidence from a remote site.

He has taken the oath.

Dr Lyall conducted a post-mortem examination on Libby’s body on March 21, 2019 at Hull Royal Infirmary.

He said there was evidence Libby’s body had been in the water for some time.

He says because of that he has to be careful at noticing marks and whether they came after her death and as a result of being in the water.

<<<<< checking to see who hasn't posted since February 6th

It is harrowing to see that footage, and there does seem to be a lot of footage. With the number of people who approached her I'd imagined there were a lot more people around, but on the few bits of video I've seen it's so quiet. Hardly anyone around :( It really makes me so sad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member