UK - Logan Mwangi, 5, found dead in Wales River, Bridgend, 31 July 2021 *arrests, inc. minor* #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the info on JC's alleged (by himself) PTSD.

I'm so sorry, I ought to have put links on my transcripts this morning, and now a mod has had to put them all in because I am no longer able to edit them. This is what comes of wandering back in having forgotten basic rules...

That's exactly my impression. I think the youth has treated Logan as a toy for him to punch and kick as much as he liked. Seeing JC hit Logan (as well as AW handling Logan roughly) validated it for him and he took it much further. He wouldn't have had the maturity to exercise any restraint and limit it to the odd blow.

I also think this is highly likely. I think both AW and JC hit him frequently ,but not hard enough to seriously injure him. The youth had no such restraints and used his full force when attacking Logan.

Thanks for all the info on JC's alleged (by himself) PTSD.

I'm so sorry, I ought to have put links on my transcripts this morning, and now a mod has had to put them all in because I am no longer able to edit them. This is what comes of wandering back in having forgotten basic rules...

Don't worry, you're not the only one :D

I think there was a question earlier on the thread about the size of the bag, not sure if it was answered .............

The jury were shown the black Nike holdall bag that the couple put Logan's body into.

Mr Rouch said it had been measured by police and was 2ft 2in (67cm) in length, adding: "Logan was 3ft 5in. How did you get him into the bag?"

Asked, "did you cram him in?", Cole replied: "I don't remember. I wasn't thinking clearly."

Asked again about moving Logan's body, John Cole said: "I regret doing that - what I did was disgusting and I deserve whatever I get for that."

Logan Mwangi: Boy, 5, treated like prisoner, murder trial told

Last edited:
The teen was only 13 and was under the CARE of JC.

Whatever the youth did, it falls on his CARER.

That is in my country, only from the age of 15 they are criminally responsible.

And Im not sure of the UK.

The age of criminal responsibility in the UK is 10.

Youth crime | The Crown Prosecution Service

Moral responsibility is another matter.

My personal opinion is that the driving force in this crime was JC. The others have to take responsibility for what they did, and what they failed to do, but imo neither of them would have done anything this appalling if JC had not been in their lives.

JMO

Just going back to AW's comment when she was in the hospital with LM when she asked 'Why is he wet'? and the nurse said he was found in the river.

I wonder if JC actually told AW that night that he'd put LM on the riverbank and not in the river?

Always thought her question was either odd, or trying to divert from actually knowing he was in the river.

That makes me think she may well have said, 'just get rid of him' and that she was awake.

And that's why JC is sticking to the riverbank story.

MOO

Last edited:
Has anyone noticed, JC doesn’t answer many questions with a yes or no as such. Skirts around things when he doesn’t want to straight out admit it. Accomplished liar, IMO.

ETA - Alyce put it much better than me!
I've noticed that he rarely answers for himself, if asked anything by the barrister he always seems to reply "WE put him to bed, WE bathed Logan WE offered this for his tea...
As if they were joined at the hip and jointly performed every task
It has been said that Jc was never in the SAS

I think there was a question earlier on the thread about the size of the bag, not sure if it was answered .............

The jury were shown the black Nike holdall bag that the couple put Logan's body into.

Mr Rouch said it had been measured by police and was 2ft 2in (67cm) in length, adding: "Logan was 3ft 5in. How did you get him into the bag?"

Asked, "did you cram him in?", Cole replied: "I don't remember. I wasn't thinking clearly."

Asked again about moving Logan's body, John Cole said: "I regret doing that - what I did was disgusting and I deserve whatever I get for that."

Logan Mwangi: Boy, 5, treated like prisoner, murder trial told

Thank you. I'd questioned earlier if the Nike holdall had been recovered and I'm shocked at the dimensions -- only 67cm long. If AW truly helped stuff her little boy in that bag -- no words..:eek::eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suebrina