GUILTY UK - Louise Smith, 16, Havant, Hampshire, 8 May 2020 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
Detectives traced a signal from Louise Smith's mobile phone to a skate park in Havant. But since then the device has been turned off and there have been no sightings of the teen.

Worried friends and relatives have set up a website for people to share and leave messages and to help co-ordinate the search.

The last reported sighting of Louise was in Somborne Drive, Havant and she was thought to be wearing black jeans, a black and white striped tee-shirt, black trainers and a black coat with a fur hood.

She was described as white, around 5ft 2in, of slim build and with straight, black, shoulder-length hair.

A spokesman for Hampshire Police said today: "Louise, aged 16 years, was last seen at around midday on Friday May 8 in Somborne Drive, Havant.

"She has not been in contact since and we are growing increasingly concerned for her welfare.

"Officers have been following several lines of inquiry since Louise was reported missing and we are keen to hear from members of the public who may have seen her."
Desperate hunt for missing girl, 16, who vanished near her home 4 days ago

upload_2020-5-11_14-28-7.jpeg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8307771/amp/Police-hunt-missing-girl-16-phone-signal-traced-skate-park-near-home.html&ved=2ahUKEwjJx8uF5KzpAhVPiFwKHVVHDNIQFjABegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw31j3e1okxDfXbtQpCE1MVB&ampcf=1

This does sound worrying, seeing as they have no visual trace since the day she went missing.

The only other snippet of info that I could find is that the family think she switched off her phone herself.

"Her family speculated that the girl was not going to switch her phone on knowing that the police can trace her."

I'm hoping that she has gone to her friends, for some cooling off time as opposed to anything sinister.

Last edited:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8307771/amp/Police-hunt-missing-girl-16-phone-signal-traced-skate-park-near-home.html&ved=2ahUKEwjJx8uF5KzpAhVPiFwKHVVHDNIQFjABegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw31j3e1okxDfXbtQpCE1MVB&ampcf=1

This does sound worrying, seeing as they have no visual trace since the day she went missing.

The only other snippet of info that I could find is that the family think she switched off her phone herself.

"Her family speculated that the girl was not going to switch her phone on knowing that the police can trace her."

I'm hoping that she has gone to her friends, for some cooling off time as opposed to anything sinister.

Thanks. This is good information new to me. Her family’s instincts must have grown from observed past behavior. She is 16 years after all. Good grief, I had four kids in five years so the explosion of teenage hormones hit me all at once. I get it. I thought the same thing before reading about her friends creating a website to find her. She sure is pretty, isn’t she? I imagine she is popular and socially mature. This is why I still worry. It seems as though the word on the street and internet would have helped to site her by now especially with Officer involvement. And...

I’m a little jaded, I think. I just came off a deep dive low blow from the Gannon Stauch disappearance. The stepmom in that case said something similar to : “Her family speculated that the girl was not going to switch her phone on knowing that the police can trace her. “ The stepmom is now set to go on trial soon for murdering this little boy.

From your link:
Louise's mobile phone was last traced on Friday at 2pm at Emsworth skate park near Havant. The signal has not been tracked since.
Worried friends and relatives have set up a website for people to share and leave messages and to help co-ordinate the local search for her.

They have asked the public not to hamper the police investigation, particularly with the coronavirus lockdown.

Kat Foy created a community group dedicated to finding Louise. She said that the public should not do their own searches but only contact Hampshire Police if they have information.

She added: 'They are in the important part of their search, the police are the experts at this stage. Please refrain from doing your own searches it will hinder the police.

'When they require the public to search they will request this, we are here to raise awareness.

'Louise is missing, we are not here to overwhelm Louise or worry her. Please, if you see Louise please do not approach her, it may scare her, please dial 101.'

https://www-portsmouth-co-uk.cdn.am...vant-teenager-and-release-new-picture-2851155

I am beginning to get more concerned now. I thought it would be the usual, teenager hiding out with friends sceniero. I'm sure if she was they would have found her by now. They have released a new picture of her in the article.

Theres always the chance she could have met someone online, who she could have went off with. I can't see any SM for her, so info is very scant at the moment.

https://www-portsmouth-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/crime/police-increasingly-concerned-missing-havant-teenager-and-release-new-picture-2851155?amp_js_v=a3&amp_gsa=1&amp&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA=#aoh=15893199777565&amp_ct=1589320134592&csi=1&referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From %1$s&ampshare=https://www.portsmouth.co.uk/news/crime/police-increasingly-concerned-missing-havant-teenager-and-release-new-picture-2851155

I am beginning to get more concerned now. I thought it would be the usual, teenager hiding out with friends sceniero. I'm sure if she was they would have found her by now. They have released a new picture of her in the article.

Theres always the chance she could have met someone online, who she could have went off with. I can't see any SM for her, so info is very scant at the moment.
From your link:
upload_2020-5-12_22-0-7.jpeg
I too wish more info was available. This is concerning. I have a feeling she is not with friends. Positivity is fading for her.

Like you my positivity is fading but I'm still leaning on the side that she will be found ok.

I'm taking the lack of statements from the family and LE to be a clue that she has done this before. Maybe for not as long but I'm holding out hope she is hiding herself.

Help Find Louise Smith

If her phone last pinged at the skate park, they should be able to return there to find the people she was with or someone that knows them. My guess is she is with a boyfriend, or something very bad has happened to her. That scene always involves drugs, and is mostly boys so I worry about a Ana Kriegel ending here.
If her family thinks she just ran away, it would be helpful to share, as respectfully as they can, why that might be, otherwise tis just hopeful speculation and takes focus off of those who were last with her and the potential danger she is in. If she recently dyed her hair black etc I also worry about depression. She has no internet presence, so is she isolated or using an alias?

The police requesting that volunteers not search on their own is concerning. Are they worried about a crime scene being contaminated? Or are they concerned that this might be a suicide?
I think it has more to do with upholding pandemic measures. If it is anything else it could be that they don't want a bunch of people walking around the skate park or other private property when they don't know what they're doing or where they should actually be searching. It is best left to LE at this stage IMO.

I think it has more to do with upholding pandemic measures. If it is anything else it could be that they don't want a bunch of people walking around the skate park or other private property when they don't know what they're doing or where they should actually be searching. It is best left to LE at this stage IMO.

If true, then we could say that for ALL searches everywhere. And police have often allowed or asked for searches from volunteers, even when there isn’t a pandemic. So yes, it could be due to COVID, but there certainly have been searches done by volunteers in lots of missing person cases over the past two months.

If true, then we could say that for ALL searches everywhere. And police have often allowed or asked for searches from volunteers, even when there isn’t a pandemic. So yes, it could be due to COVID, but there certainly have been searches done by volunteers in lots of missing person cases over the past two months.

Maybe they have information they are not releasing which would make public searches futile or damaging to finding her?

Perhaps they have reason to believe she is alive and that a mass search may push her further into hiding. That or it is social distancing.

It is also well known that mass searches can hamper investigations in certain cases. I have full faith that the police know what they are doing in this case.

Perhaps they have reason to believe she is alive and that a mass search may push her further into hiding. That or it is social distancing.

It is also well known that mass searches can hamper investigations in certain cases. I have full faith that the police know what they are doing in this case.

With the snippets of info coming out, Im now of the thinking that she is moving around living on the streets (bedding down as homeless?) Mabe someone did spot her and attempted to talk to her but she ran off. That may be where the "do not approach her and call LE" is coming from. All IMO and I hope she returns soon safe and well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back