UK- Major incident declared in Southport after multiple stabbings, 29 July 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Drama classes on Monday afternoon are mentioned. Not quite sure why this is thought to be relevant?
In the news report, my post 426, the reporter suggests that he might have been intending to go to a different event, closer to his home. That plan might have delayed him.

"Taylor Swift fans

plan emotional tribute to victims of Southport stabbing.

Fans plan to honour the victims of the knife attack when the popstar brings her Eras Tour to Wembley
in August 15 - 20.

A callout has been placed on a Facebook group for people
to pay tribute
to the victims at the August 15 concert.

'In honour of those who have unfortunately lost their lives and those injured in the recent Southport attack
we would like to do a fan project
to help remember them.

During Marjorie we would like to hold up pink and white hearts
to show our respects."

Three counts of murder and 10 of attempted murder, I just hope he doesn't get too much leniency if found guilty for being a minor.

Just be aware that now he has been charged that discussing his case gets really difficult.

It saddens me to see more violence breaking out accross the country, the attack is just an excuse to justify what these thugs have wanted to do for a long while.

He has been charged

Good!!!

Does the perp even realise what he did?
What havoc, unspeakable tragedy and violence has been left in his wake?

Or is he completely "out of reality"?

I wonder :oops:

"He has been remanded in custody
and will appear at Liverpool Magistrates' Court
on Thursday."

Last edited:
It saddens me to see more violence breaking out accross the country, the attack is just an excuse to justify what these thugs have wanted to do for a long while.
Also a disguised means to an end, imo.
rbsbm
''A shop owner whose Southport store was looted of alcohol and cigarettes during an outbreak of violence has described how the community has pledged to protect him and restore his business.''

Telegraph reporting that the accused was a member of a theatre group, and performed in a West End show :Southport stabbings suspect performed in West End show

Sounds like the parents were trying to encourage their sons into healthy social activities, and mentions that the older brother was a lot more outgoing and that the younger took part and enjoyed the group but was not a typical theatre kid.

This situation with the name reminds me of when Huw Edwards' name was being concealed ( and look how that turned out ). As in this case, everyone in the media, politics, and of course the locals in the area know the name, but the general public are kept in the dark.
And I am sure that some of those protesting in the local area know his identity even if some of them are from outside locations. All you would have to do is ask a local villager.
Now that his family is in protection, and to stop all the fake news, the judge should release his name. The severity of the crimes and the civil unrest this is causing needs to be managed by facing up to whoever this person is and dealing with it in a rational and truthful manner. The longer they wait, the worse it is going to get and there is no way this can be kept secret much longer from all of us.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back