UK - Major incident, gunshots heard, Plymouth, 12 August 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Silverlink

Reaction score
Plymouth: Major emergency services response amid witness reports of 'gun shots' - LBC

A major emergency services response has been deployed in Keyham in Plymouth with witnesses reporting hearing multiple "loud bangs" and "gun shots".

Plymouth MP Luke Pollard tweeted: "Really worrying news coming out of Keyham in #plymouth. Please can everyone stay safe, stay indoors and follow police advice."

Johnny Mercer posted: "I am aware of a serious and tragic incident unfolding in Plymouth. Please obey all instructions from the Police and do not post rumour or speculation on social media. I will post news when I have it."

'tragic' incident? life lost then?

I seen a vid on twitter which looked like a loss of life.

What the hell is going on?

It appears to have been a shooting. There are videos doing the rounds on Twitter allegedly of the scene but they are very graphic and I'm unsure whether I should post them, but they are easy to find.

Sky News
@SkyNews
· 5m
Sky News understands there are multiple fatalities following a "serious and tragic" incident in Plymouth - and a shooter involved has been shot. The incident is not being treated as terror-related. @skymarkwhite has the latest.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back