GUILTY UK - Mee Kuen "Deborah" Chong, 67, Wembley, London, decapitated in woods, Salcombe, Jun 2021 *arrest

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't find anything else in SM or the web (so far) with more info on her. The only kinda link between them seems to be the religious faith connection??
From an earlier article on here “She was a church fanatic. She did singing in her house.” …. Jemma seems to enjoy some of the musical aspect to the faith as we’ve discovered from her Facebook concert photo etc . I wonder if she has ever visited Mees house to possibly sing together ?

Am I the only person wondering WHERE ON EARTH IS MEE CHONG'S HEAD??

I wonder if the police know where it is, now that JM has been arrested and charged? Or if the reason they held her for so long before charging her (two PACE extensions if I'm not mistaken) is because they've been trying to wear her down into telling them?

JMO

Am I the only person wondering WHERE ON EARTH IS MEE CHONG'S HEAD??

I wonder if the police know where it is, now that JM has been arrested and charged? Or if the reason they held her for so long before charging her (two PACE extensions if I'm not mistaken) is because they've been trying to wear her down into telling them?

JMO
I'm curious to know how they identified her so quickly too.

From an earlier article on here “She was a church fanatic. She did singing in her house.” …. Jemma seems to enjoy some of the musical aspect to the faith as we’ve discovered from her Facebook concert photo etc . I wonder if she has ever visited Mees house to possibly sing together ?

I would agree that JM was either a gospel type singer or a musician, the pictures from that concert I didn't see her face in the choir but she could be in the orchestra? Little details to go on for now, the pictures are a good few years old so who knows what JM was into now and as I said before how something so brutal could come from this and as @JuicyLucy posted - where the hell is her poor head!!

According to reports she was arrested at home. Though this one includes both home and a 'residential address'. May just be the bad reporting.

Police arrest woman, 36, from London on suspicion of murdering pensioner, 67 | Daily Mail Online

Woman, 36, is charged with murder of pensioner, 67, whose decapitated body was found in Devon woods | Daily Mail Online
Police said that 36-year-old Jemma Mitchell from Brondesbury Park in Brent, north-west London, has been charged with her murder.

She was arrested at a residential address in Kilburn on Tuesday evening and will appear in custody at Willesden Magistrates' Court later today.

(I’m not sure why they would mention 2 addresses that’s all)

Attachments

• 50EAB5FF-CA96-4548-B78C-BDCB1B96CACB.jpeg
    50EAB5FF-CA96-4548-B78C-BDCB1B96CACB.jpeg
    211.7 KB · Views: 9
According to reports she was arrested at home. Though this one includes both home and a 'residential address'. May just be the bad reporting.

I think the confusion lies in the wording in this article:

Police said today Jemma Mitchell, 36, of Brondesbury Park, Brent, north-west London, has been charged with Mrs Chong's murder.

She was arrested at a residential address in Kilburn on suspicion of murder on Tuesday evening.

Woman, 36, charged with pensioner's murder after 'headless' body found in woods

My understanding is that she was arrested at her home address in Brondesbury/Kilburn, in the LB Brent. Have you read something different?

The Devon connection remains obscure afaik.

Agree re the Devon connection, she must have some sort of connection to that area surely to drive all that way (if it was her driving), I think people tend to stick to areas they know well. If she didn't know the area then why pick there its MILES away!!

Why do you think she was not at home. Her home address is Kilburn.

it might just be the newspaper reporting as they immediately state Brondesbury Park then in next sentence use Kilburn .

Brondesbury Park is a suburb and electoral ward of the London Borough of Brent. It is the part of Brondesbury which is not interwoven with Kilburn due to the naming of a major tube station (Kilburn) and is centred on Brondesbury Park railway station and the street, an avenue, which shares its name. The area has a number of open spaces, primarily: Queen's Park and Tiverton Green.“

Brondesbury is a discrete neighbourhood in Kilburn. There may be a certain snobbery to how people who live there describe their home address, but it's the same place.

Brondesbury is a discrete neighbourhood in Kilburn. There may be a certain snobbery to how people who live there describe their home address, but it's the same place.

let Wiki know then . She’s Brondesbury Park as per Met Police , rather than Brondesbury. And wiki says Park is not in that area Brondesbury Park - Wikipedia

as I’ve acknowledged possibly poor newspaper reporting

let Wiki know then . She’s Brondesbury Park as per Met Police , rather than Brondesbury. And wiki says Park is not in that area Brondesbury Park - Wikipedia

Brondesbury/Brondesbury Park/Kilburn.... Respectfully, I would suggest you're overthinking this. Probably her post comes addressed to all three depending on the sender and the database they're using.

She was arrested at home.

It's an area off Shoot Up Hill, and like many areas of London, drawing a distinction is sometimes difficult and perhaps is more universally known as one name more than another. I am vaguely familiar with this area - up and down the Hill countless times - and if I was talking about the roads off it at lower end I would probably call it Kilburn. Similarly, depending on her exact address, it could be deemed Willesden.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aicontrolling
Back