UK UK - Michael Whinham, 31, Newcastle upon Tyne, 14 November 2015

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just a thought. Well more than a thought, it is possible to look at back copies of newspapers. Paper office would tell you where to go, or the Library.

Is the case actually closed now or just with 'cold cases' ?

There police have said there is no more money to look

Andthats all they've said? Usually the police tell the family whether case closed or transfer to cold case and of course the money situation.

I'm following a case here in WS the bloke is missing, over 2 years now. Case transferred to cold case as there's no further tips to be followed. Corrie McKeague went missing here in Suffolk. His mother is a police liaison officer and has been arguing with police to keep going. Disgusting to think that yet again another case were police and the government put so much money into looking fir him. Landfill search too, still not found.

Andthats all they've said? Usually the police tell the family whether case closed or transfer to cold case and of course the money situation.

I'm following a case here in WS the bloke is missing, over 2 years now. Case transferred to cold case as there's no further tips to be followed. Corrie McKeague went missing here in Suffolk. His mother is a police liaison officer and has been arguing with police to keep going. Disgusting to think that yet again another case were police and the government put so much money into looking fir him. Landfill search too, still not found.

I'm familiar with this case also. It's a total shame..

They police only get a certain amount of funds to conduct their searches, it is not a cold case Michael is still a missing person, the police will still investigate new sightings, his illness is due to losing his mum, there is no proof Michael did not get out of the ship yard, he was running towards a brick wall which Michael would of cleared without any problem, the picture the police did not think Michael was conected

I've just noticed on the FB page that things are hotting up in Wolverhampton as if 2 days ago Micheal sighted there, Police been notified, several people aware so we just wait now.

I've just noticed on the FB page that things are hotting up in Wolverhampton as if 2 days ago Micheal sighted there, Police been notified, several people aware so we just wait now.
what are you waiting for they are not confirmed sightings and the first one was december

what are you waiting for they are not confirmed sightings and the first one was december

He was last seen 3 days ago, January, by a friend of a family member. It's hoped this person sees him again and can get a picture. The spotter had seen him every morning sitting in the same place. So, that's what I'm waiting for, to hear if they saw him again.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imabrattoo
Back