GUILTY UK - Mikaeel Kular, 3, Edinburgh, Scotland, 15 Jan 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It would be sad to think that could happen and it was aimed at just one child, but at this point I am hoping it was, and all the others have been treated well.

And if that's the case, it becomes a tragedy for the remaining children as they are about to lose a loving mother who already treated them well, and start a new life with different caregivers. Life has taken a downward turn for the whole family as of these few days.

I think this is something to do with the guy that was killed recently ... the one seen taking the twins to nursery. What if he was their father? The court case about his execution-style killing was on the 9th Jan ..... Im trying to join up all the dots. Maybe she has info the gang want ... or she was involved somehow ... the police know and are using this to pressure her?Into spilling what she knows? I dont know really, if thats plausable.

Me too.. I have a feeling this is connected. It is too much coincidence that a big trial ( lasting 8 weeks!!!) for the gang who killer Rosie's good friend is announced on the 9th and her child is found dead on the 17th.

Daily mail have got some good photos. Intriguing. Especially the soco with the huge brown paper bag. Wonder whats inside

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

My first thought was the top part looked like a clothes hanger ..... and then I thought it might be some kind of suit carrier and that is the outline of the hanger at the top....
Easy enough to carry with one hand even though it's large, it would also be fairly light...

Me too.. I have a feeling this is connected. It is too much coincidence that a big trial ( lasting 8 weeks!!!) for the gang who killer Rosie's good friend is announced on the 9th and her child is found dead on the 17th.

He was a good friend of hers at least ... I think she knows something and was meant to testify. This is their way of stopping her, a threat so to speak.

ETA - It could be why the police are convinced her sister & family are not involved? Just trying to join the dots here.

I remember reading the same. He was not named.

<modsnip>

Back to the topic: I don't think Rosie would have big money problems although she would need to be careful with her expenses.

A local poster explained earlier that could be due to the Scottish system; dad needs to be present or have signed something for his name to be entered as the father, I think.

He was a good friend of hers at least ... I think she knows something and was meant to testify. This is their way of stopping her, a threat so to speak.

ETA - It could be why the police are convinced her sister & family are not involved? Just trying to join the dots here.

I think I have seen somewhere that he stayed at her house. And she posted a photo with him on FB the day after his death.

Now the gang accused of his death is not some small gang, they deal with heavier drugs etc, use sophisticated weapons.. so all points out that if she was close to him, Rosie knew a lot.

My first thought when I read this was that she was probably blackmailed by the gang to not to testify.

And the gang can easily know where her sisters house is.

But this is IF ( big IF) the police doesn't have the details that she indeed killed Mikaeel.

How people present themselves can be far from what they are. For example, RK's dating profile amongst other things says she isn't interested in casual encounters and is interested in marriage.

She also says her longest relationship was four years. Well, keeping in mind we know she has five kids and two of them have a father where the relationship seemed to end pretty quickly after their birth (or maybe before) - what RK is saying isn't quite gelling with what she appeared to be doing, to me.

A local poster explained earlier that could be due to the Scottish system; dad needs to be present or have signed something for his name to be entered as the father, I think.

Yes, as RK was not married to the father of the twins then this father either has to be present when the birth is registered in order to have his name put onto the birth certificates
Or, if he is not able to be present, then he has to give RK a signed letter or statement to the effect that he is the father and RK would have had to show this at the time that she registered the births

I think I have seen somewhere that he stayed at her house. And she posted a photo with him on FB the day after his death.

Now the gang accused of his death is not some small gang, they deal with heavier drugs etc, use sophisticated weapons.. so all points out that if she was close to him, Rosie knew a lot.

My first thought when I read this was that she was probably blackmailed by the gang to not to testify.

But this is IF ( big IF) the police doesn't have the details that she indeed killed Mikaeel.

Her dating profile also states categorically she doesn't do drugs, so it's strange she seemed to be around people possibly involved with them.

If it is the same as in England, then as they were not married - in order for the father to be named on the birth certificate, he would have had to attend the registration of birth with the mother.

I get the impression that they weren't even together by the time the children were born, and newspaper reports say he has never seen the children.

By not attending the registration, the father of the twins would not have an any "Parental Responsibility" for the children. Parental Responsibility is something that all mothers have automatically, and all fathers if they are present at birth registration or if they were married to the mother at the time of birth.

Same as england I believe. If the parents are not married the both need to be present in order for dads name to be included on the birth certificate. I merely mentioned the fact as for csa purposes it gets a whole lot murkier if dad isn't named on the birth certificate

Her dating profile also states categorically she doesn't do drugs, so it's strange she seemed to be around people possibly involved with them.

Yes but it also states she doesnt smoke when I have clearly seen her smoking in at least one pic

I am totally with you on this. These HAVE to be connected, as you say the trial is a big deal and they are a scary-*advertiser censored* gang.

Well, at times in my life I've known people who did drugs but I never tried any and I am still against it. So maybe she was similar. I know lots of people who would be around when someone took drugs but would never take them themselves.

It says she doesn't have pets either. But in those instagram photos there is 2 cats and a rabbit. Small detail maybe, or out of date I suppose.

It says she doesn't have pets either. But in those instagram photos there is 2 cats and a rabbit. Small detail maybe, or out of date I suppose.

And smoking!

Yes but it also states she doesnt smoke when I have clearly seen her smoking in at least one pic

Well, I do smoke and some of my friends would sometimes ask me to give them a cigarette for the 'photo shoot'.. we cannot really know this.

For example I have a FB photo with a shisha pipe but never smoked it..

Yeah could be out of date or perhaps she just didn't fully fill them in to begin with? I'm not sure if those attributes not completed would still show on a profile or show a default position.
Smoking could be social smoking, a lot of people who smoke only when drinking with friends wouldn't put that they're smokers. Drugs again you can hang around with people who take drugs and not do yoursef. More to the point, why would anyone in their right minds, particularly who have kids, openly admit to taking drugs on an online profile?! It's crazy to me.

Some things can never be deleted, a lot of people would consider how their drug taking, sexual practices, drinking, smoking etc would look to other people who knew her and her kids.

Her dating profile also says 'no pets' but there are pictures of cats sitting on her sofa. Edited - gia2/skibaboo - snap!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back