UK UK - Ming Chen, 48, South Belfast, 28 June 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

HayLouise

Law Student
Reaction score
ming-chen.png

Fresh appeal to find missing 48 year old Ming Chen. Police have issued a fresh appeal four months on since 48 year old Ming Chen.

Originally from China, Ms Chen has lived in Northern Ireland for over 20 years and was last seen in the Lisburn Road area of South Belfast, on the morning of Thursday 28 June 2018.

Detective Chief Inspector Gary Reid said, “Ms Chen is described as being approximately 5’4” tall, medium build, with dark, shoulder length hair normally worn in a ponytail. She normally wears a black puffa style jacket and dark blue jeans.

“It is now four months since she was reported missing. Ms Chen, if you read or hear this appeal, please get in touch with us on 101.

“I would also appeal to anyone who has seen Ms Chen, or knows of her current whereabouts, to contact with police by calling 101, quoting reference number 491 of 29 June 2018"

Ming Chen

BBM

Fresh appeal for Ming Chen, woman missing since June

Fresh appeal for Ming Chen, woman missing since June

*Missing Person*

Police are concerned regarding the whereabouts of Ming Chen (48). She was last seen in the area of Lisburn Road at 1000am on Thursday 28th June 2018. She usually wears a Black Puffer Jacket and dark Jeans. If you have any information regarding the whereabouts of this female please contact police on 101 quoting serial 491 of 29/6/18.

PSNI South Belfast

Oh my goodness, I haven't heard about this and I lived off that street at the time! How sad.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back