Monalisa Zodetsa

image1_eddef244b36ed8bfac1088a6d29fca72.jpg

• Age at disappearance: 36
  • Missing Since: 18-Mar-2015
  • Missing from: Salford, Greater Manchester
  • Reference No: 16-002043

Missing People profile - Help us find Monalisa Zodetsa

30 APR 2015
Monalisa Zodetsa missing: Police appeal for information about Salford woman last seen in March

Police are appealing for information about a woman from Salford who has not been seen since March.

Monalisa Zodetsa, 36, was was last seen on Ramsgate Street, in Salford, on March 18.

Monalisa, who is originally from Zimbabwe, is black, about 5ft three inches tall and slim.

When last seen she had her hair in braids and was wearing a black furry coat, blue and yellow jeans, beige trainers and an orange rucksack.

Monalisa is known to attend African church groups in the Salford area.

Monalisa Zodetsa missing: Police appeal for information about Salford woman last seen in March

Missing woman

Monalisa Zodetsa, who may also answer to the name of Mona Lisa Zopetsa, was last seen on 18 March 2015 on Ramsgate Street in Salford.

Missing woman

Salford Police looking for woman who disappeared last month

SALFORD POLICE have re-issued an appeal for the whereabouts of a missing woman who disappeared six weeks ago.

She is known to attend African church groups in the Salford area.

Salford Police looking for woman who disappeared last month

No new appeals since 2015. No further information out there about her, her life, personality or circumstances. She is still missing.

Hi- I'm completely new to this website; I actually joined because I knew Monalisa Zodetsa. I live in Canada, she lived in Zimbabwe, and we were pen pals for a long time in high school (1996). We lost contact in university when I left for another city and I think she was headed to the UK. She called my parents house and told my mother she was going there, and asked if there was any chance I would be there (I used to visit family in London and Ireland, and she knew this). I messaged the facebook account that posted about telling her family- but I'm just wondering if anyone knows ANYTHING further? I'm debating sending a letter to her original home, but not sure it's a good idea or not.
Would love ANY insight anyone can offer on this.
(I'm trying to find all our letters and pictures she used to send).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmab
Back