DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

HayLouise

Law Student
Reaction score
Nadra Sharif Ali نادرة الشريف علي

nadra-sharif-ali.png

We are trying to locate Nadra Sharif Ali (may also go by Nadra Sharis Ali), D.O.B believed to be 05/04/1995. Nadra is thought to be from Afoye in Somalia.

Nadra arrived in Belfast on 27/12/11 and was reported missing on 14/01/12. Nadra was 16 years old when she was reported missing.

Nadra Sharif Ali نادرة الشريف علي

In past few weeks I have done research into children human trafficking into UK. Nadra is on my list of one of the many children.

If you look closely at her details, she meets all the criteria of others who I reseached and were confirmed to be international trafficking victims.

She is underage, Somali (one of the trafficking gang link together with Nigerian), she went missing withing days of arriving to UK. And even though it is not published anywhere I can bet she went missing from foster home or hostel.

There are confirmed Nigerian trafficking of children in south of UK, also around Luton area (Nigerian, Somali and Ethiopian/Eritrean children) and other places too.

Here is link to some of my research - UK - UK - Lingran Lin, 11, & Lingshan Lin, 15, Hove, Sussex, 29 July 2006 (Human Trafficking)

Mystery of missing women preyed on by human traffickers
October 2020 article
THEY are two of the ‘lost’ girls who are suspected of falling into the hands of traffickers.

Fourteen-year-old Zhara Ibdi and 16-year-old Nadra Ali fled their war-torn country of Somalia seven years apart, seeking the sanctuary of a better life in Northern Ireland.

But within weeks of arriving separately in Belfast, they disappeared without a trace.

Zhara and Nadra are the suspected victims of a dangerous trade which deals in humans, forced labour and the sexual exploitation of children, women and men.

These teenage girls are believed to have fallen into the hands of human traffickers.

Unlike other children from around the world whose disappearances are the subject of high-profile police appeals and headline news, their appeals quietly sit on the PSNI’s missing persons list.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back