UK UK - Neil Skinner, 72, last seen midday, camping close Loch Dochard, Scottish Highlands, 8 May 2022

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They are all fenced off to stop the deer from getting in but all have access stiles to get over the deer fences.
Do we know if any searches were carried out in those areas? If he needed the toilet the logical thing may have been to climb the stile to go into the wood and he may have got lost but even then, he would have had to have taken ill whilst lost.

If it's not that then I can't help but think there may be a more sinister side to all of this.

Do we know if any searches were carried out in those areas? If he needed the toilet the logical thing may have been to climb the stile to go into the wood and he may have got lost but even then, he would have had to have taken ill whilst lost.

If it's not that then I can't help but think there may be a more sinister side to all of this.
I believe the woodland areas were all searched by police, SAR and volunteers. I had a look around the woodlands near Loch Tulla.

If he had taken ill or had an accident he would most likely have been found by now as he would not have gone far from the beaten path.

Neil could have taken ill or had an accident, but if that were the case I would have expected him to have been located by now.

I don't want to say too much about the other possibilities as the family have spoken about them and the police don't seem to be viewing this as anything other than a missing person case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gregree
Back