Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two other people in that photo which the police have just released. I wonder if the photo is from dashcam. It doesn’t mean that this photo was taken at the time of disappearance but it could have been. It might have been a much busier dog walking route than I’d imagined from Facebook posts.
I walk my dog in a wooded areanear a school. The busiest times are between 8-10 - the walkers who want to miss the school run and then the mums after dropping their children off at school.

Now this latest police appeal make this disappearance seem much more sinister.

There was another dog Walker in the area and she has not come forward? This is now scary.

I wouldn't read a lot in to it at this stage tbh. A lot of people can mistakenly think that because they can't remember anything that they think is of note that they'd be wasting the Police's time by basically saying "Yeah I was there, didn't see anything unusual"

JMO.

What is the significance of this?
It could be considered out of the ordinary for an employee (NB) to have a side business in an area so different to what it is she does for a living in mortgages. Aircraft and Spacecraft no less. (nothing wrong having a side business in any field which is legal)

In a tiny village? It's like an outpost, it's a small place
I live in a small place, circa 1000 people and we're in the countryside. A few years ago a large fire broke out (it was arson) and it was all over the local and national news. My best friend had no clue about it until I told her days later. People just have their own things to do and their own lives to lead. Maybe this is the case here with this witness and why they haven't came forward initially.

I find the lack of info regarding the car very strange. You would have thought that they would have mentioned the make & model etc in case anyone saw it on its way to school.
I'd guess that as the car is reported to be at the school it's not relevant what happened before then but that MOO

Can anyone point out where the upper and lower fields are on this map? And also where do we think the cctv is on allotment lane?
Google Maps

Looking at allotment lane from google maps, i think it was taken from the house on the left hand side right down the bottom of the lane towards the wooded area. I think you can just see the pillar. IMO

It could be considered out of the ordinary for an employee (NB) to have a side business in an area so different to what it is she does for a living in mortgages. Aircraft and Spacecraft no less. (nothing wrong having a side business in any field which is legal)
I think it's quite common for spouses/partners to become shareholders in their partners business/businesses - I know of many. It doesn't strike me as unusual.

Last edited:
In such a small place all the dog owners would know each other to some extent especially those who walk at the same time, even if they only know the dogs name.

Lady in red coat must be known to the dog walkers unless she was staying at the caravan park which I thought was shut as unlikely you would just randomly drive there if you never have before.

IMO she won’t have been active in the business. In a lot of small businesses A PSC (shareholder) who’s not a director and related to them is often just included for simplicity/financial reasons. IMO it’s her partners business and she’s listed for audit/box ticking purposes. Could be wrong.

Definitely not, I'm an accountant and it's very very common for spouses to be directors or shareholders of their partners companies usually for tax purposes or legal purposes

Now this latest police appeal make this disappearance seem much more sinister.

There was another dog Walker in the area and she has not come forward? This is now scary.

Why is it 'scary'. She probably thinks she was there well before the time NB was there, and didn't see her probably anyway.

What is 'sinister'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member