Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find the lack of info regarding the car very strange. You would have thought that they would have mentioned the make & model etc in case anyone saw it on its way to school.
Why would they need to? They know she arrived at the school and was seen after that on the dog walk. Presumably the car remains where she left it, it would be a very different investigation if it wasn’t.

It could be considered out of the ordinary for an employee (NB) to have a side business in an area so different to what it is she does for a living in mortgages. Aircraft and Spacecraft no less. (nothing wrong having a side business in any field which is legal)
I don't think she's got a side line fixing centre fuselages at the weekends. I presumed she'd been named as a shareholder of her spouse's business for tax/ financial reasons.

I'm not getting what you think is scary, would you mind explaining a bit more pleasd
I think maybe it was that I read it as the police now think someone else had something to do with the disappearance. So I jumped to the scary thought of Nicola being deliberately pushed in the water. But as someone else has posted here- maybe it’s nothing sinister and the police are still wanting to speak to everyone around that morning.

It could be considered out of the ordinary for an employee (NB) to have a side business in an area so different to what it is she does for a living in mortgages. Aircraft and Spacecraft no less. (nothing wrong having a side business in any field which is legal)
I disagree. She is a shareholder (investor) in her partners engineering business. As a shareholder NB has no say in the day to day running of the company, this is the duty of the directors of the company.

In such a small place all the dog owners would know each other to some extent especially those who walk at the same time, even if they only know the dogs name.

Lady in red coat must be known to the dog walkers unless she was staying at the caravan park which I thought was shut as unlikely you would just randomly drive there if you never have before.
Countryside Caravaning and Camping - Welcome to Wyreside Farm Park.

According to the website Caravan Park open from march 1st-october 31st

Not everyone lives in a news bubble though and people have their own lives to get on with. I don't mean that in a harsh way but they maybe don't even realise they have any information to give about anything.
Yes that’s true. I suppose you’re not likely to come forward to say you don’t know anything and can’t help. You’d probably feel like a time waster at the least.

The parents were just speaking on sky news and it broke my heart. I’m from Essex and NB and her family were originally from here so it hits home more.

Nicola Bulley: Family of missing dog walker say her 'children need her home' and they are 'stuck in a nightmare'Nicola Bulley: Family of missing dog walker say her 'children need her home' and they are 'stuck in a nightmare'
Thanks for this. Her sister put a lot of emphasis on ‘if you’re out there, perhaps she’s just had to go off, we can sort anything out “ type of thing.

Maybe she just can’t accept anything else has happened?

The parents were just speaking on sky news and it broke my heart. I’m from Essex and NB and her family were originally from here so it hits home more.

Nicola Bulley: Family of missing dog walker say her 'children need her home' and they are 'stuck in a nightmare'Nicola Bulley: Family of missing dog walker say her 'children need her home' and they are 'stuck in a nightmare'
In the full interview on sky news the parents and sister are still keeping an open mind and are urging the public to do the same.

ETA I am not sure how I can link the TV as a source! I am watching it!

Witness or People Who Were In Close Proximity

So these are all the people who have been mentioned so far as being in the area / proximity to where NB and Willow the dog were on their walk.

Witness One – Confirms seeing NB at 9:15am

Witness Two & Three – The anonymous friend of NB who gave this interview says she spoke with two people who believe they are the last people to see NB who laughed and joked with NB Nicola Bulley seen 'laughing and joking' moments before she vanished by river, says pal - Mirror Online

Witness Four – The unnamed business woman who recognised who Willow was and ‘tied her up’ who called her daughter in law who in turn knew who’s dog it was and alerted NB partner. Nicola Bulley: Passerby raised alarm after finding 'worried' dog alone and off leash - Mirror Online

Witness Five & Six – The same anonymous friend who accounts for Witness Two & Three, then says “two other dog walkers later came across her phone and recognised the screensaver photo”. She says these witnesses are a woman dog walker who walked through the gate onto the path, followed behind by a ‘gent’. Nicola Bulley seen 'laughing and joking' moments before she vanished by river, says pal - Mirror Online

Witness Seven – The key witness police sought, described as in his 70’s, white hair and well built Nicola Bulley: Police seek potential key witness in search for missing dog walker - Mirror Online

We do not know if Witness One knew or knew of NB.

We do not know if Witness Two & Three knew or knew of NB

We know that Witness Four recognised NB dog Willow, and Witness Four daughter in law knew NB and partner and had partner number/contact details of some sort in phone

We know that at least one of Witness Five & Six knew or knew of NB

We do not know if Witness Seven knew or knew of NB
New Update as of Thurday 2nd Feb @ 3pm. They are now looking for a woman with a small white dog to come forward as a potential witness as she was seen in the vicinity.

Notice the dog looking back, as if it can hear another dog barking ? Possibly Willow ? Ive got a new theory but i dont think i can type it on here!
I also have a theory that can be discussed in this thread.

Firstly look at picture of lady in red coat with white dog.

Secondly look beyond the lady with Red coat at two people straight beyond her.
I see a man in a black singlet T shirt either having a conversation with or following closely another woman with Blonde hair.

IMO Police are showing the photo because they want us to recognise the man in the Black singlet T shirt and the other woman. Is he pulling a trolley / pushchair behind him.

Could the other woman be Nicola??

Does anyone have photo enhancing equipment.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-02 at 15.05.45.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-02 at 15.05.45.png
    357.6 KB · Views: 185
I’d been firmly of the belief that Nicola had fallen into the water and drowned, but speculation about the water being quite shallow made me question that belief. Now seeing the footage of divers in the area in front of the bench, I am back to feeling quite confident that this is what has happened, very sadly. It appears to be plenty deep enough to get into difficulty, especially when you consider wearing heavy winter clothes, the cold water shock etc.

It’s also clearly a big drop into the water so would be very understandable that the dog didn’t try to jump in after her.

If I’m right, I hope the divers make progress soon to give some peace to her poor family.

Many men make their wives and partners shareholders and directors of their companies. You can split dividends. Or they have used joint money to set it up or money lent against the family home. It gives them control over it if something happens to them. They don't need to be involved in the work activities or day to day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879