Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
People keep saying the water is only 50cm deep, but where are they getting this from?? I know that below the weir was under 50cm, but where are people seeing the depth of the water near the bench?

With water temps in the single figures she may not have even needed to hit her head. Cold water shock alone can cause a heart attack in seconds.
You can see the police in waders in multiple videos

this article has one from a drone in the exact spot and the police are wading through next to the boat right where she was last

She said: "They say she was laughing and joking with them as she went by."

So this article just contradicts everything we were lead to believe on how the events of Friday panned out. I can’t even begin to unravel.

Wow, yet more contradictory statements! Now the phone wasn't on the bench, unless these people moved it there before the lady from the caravan site discovered it and tied Willow to the bench??

"She went on to say, the dog walker spotted Willow as she came through a gate onto the towpath but became suspicious when she saw the harness and lead on the floor.

A man then came through behind her with his dog and spotted the phone.

"The gent has looked on the floor and two feet from the bench there’s a phone," she said.

Police hunting missing mum search river & perimeter of deserted house

Not a lot of new information from the daily mail article,as it relays the same information as the daily mirror article posted earlier. The only difference is as below

"Ms Bulley's partner Paul Ansell, who was being comforted by relatives at the couple's home in Inskip, around two miles from where she vanished, was too upset to speak today"
BBM - Its nearly a week. He will be starting to lose hope. Any hopes of injured but alive, safe but needing some space to think/take stock of something etc are probably going out of the window for him at this point.

I think any footage from dash cams or ring doorbells and the like would have been handed over and reviewed by now and if they were going to change tack to foul play I think it would have happened already.

Putting myself in his shoes if my partner went missing I would be a constant crying hot mess of a wreck... and we don't have two little girls in the mix. He will be barely functioning. IMO JMOO

The details are changing again! According to that article:
  • The phone was on the ground, not the bench
  • PA went to the scene to look for NB before calling the police
  • There are two more mystery witnesses
  • There's now an 18 foot underwater drop
It isn't looking good.

Interesting Missing mum of two seen 'laughing and joking' moments before she disappeared

So NB definitely seen on walk "laughing and joking".

NB definitely the one who took children to school.

Screensaver was recognised on phone as belonging to NB.

Partner then raced to scene from home 3 miles away.

'Abandoned' Home has been undergoing renovation works spanning back several years and is not occupied full time.

Back to the drawing board.

I'm relatively local. There's absolutely not an 18 foot underwater drop. I won't pretend to have the exact measurements, but you can stand up in that river (as evidenced by the photos of police wading through it that we've seen elsewhere in this thread). I have absolutely no idea where they've got that number from.

Interesting Missing mum of two seen 'laughing and joking' moments before she disappeared

So NB definitely seen on walk "laughing and joking".

NB definitely the one who took children to school.

Screensaver was recognised on phone as belonging to NB.

Partner then raced to scene from home 3 miles away.

'Abandoned' Home has been undergoing renovation works spanning back several years and is not occupied full time.

Back to the drawing board.
I think this all now points to an accident in the river now, i cant see a third party involved with this there was too many people along that path or route by the sounds of this now. It looks like something happned suddenly a tradegy no matter what. IMO

I'm relatively local. There's absolutely not an 18 foot underwater drop. I won't pretend to have the exact measurements, but you can stand up in that river (as evidenced by the photos of police wading through it that we've seen elsewhere in this thread). I have absolutely no idea where they've got that number from.
I've seen police wading in the water closer to the other side near the mansion, but not at the spot where the bench is. JMO

Maybe we've seen different videos.

Doubt this would have made national news if it was a case of falling into the river.
"Has somebody taken her" headline quote from parents in Daily Mail

Between the Daily Mail saying "has somebody taken her" & Daily Mirror "her parents say there is no evidence of her falling in the the river" they do not appear to think NB entered the water. The police are saying their is no evidence of foul play at this moment in time or 3rd party involvement.

Strange

Willow likely slipped her harness if not wearing it, I’m assuming the lead was attached to it.

1. If the lead was attached to the bench Willow has been tied to it and slipped the harness

2. If the lead is attached to the harness and both are ‘loose’ Willow has slipped the harness while someone was holding it potentially? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmab