Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this a quote "It looks as if she has been kidknapped"?
No the commenter made it up. The supt just said they're still working on the basis that NB fell into the river, and that there is no criminal enquiry.

I have two cocker spaniels, I take their harnesses off on the nature reserve we walk around every day because they go swimming and they still love to swim at this time of year.

Maybe she would't have removed Willow's harness if she expected her to swim. She has her harness on in this picture and is clearly wet.
On the flip side, I have definitely seen pictures of her without her harness but is that because she didn't leave the house with it on, on those days. Could the harness just be for when they are making a car journey? My two only wear a harness in the car so they can be safely clipped in.

The harness could be used for when she needs to walk the dog on a lead along a main road as spaniels are notorious for pulling and harnesses can be more comfortable.
Also, it may be removed when they are off the lead because they like to run through bracken and bushes and can be at risk of the harness snagging.

It would amaze me that she could have been abducted, with the dog possibly elsewhere at the time. Said abductor moving the body, and placing the phone back at the bench and getting her out of there in broad daylight. I know it's possible but seems mad.

Sally Riley looks completely shattered. I assumed NB falling into the river would be their main hypothesis given the extremely tight timeline and the area involved. Extremely sad for all involved and I really hope she is able to be found.

Ps there has been no mention of a dog lead being found that I can recall?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OldeBiddy