Found Deceased UK - Nicola Bulley Last Seen Walking Dog Near River - St Michaels on Wyre (Lancashire) #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it suggest that the gate could be involved since Willow was between the gate and bench? We'd heard before she was between the bench and river which pointed more towards Nicola being there. Was Willow waiting around because she couldn't get through the gate maybe? Still weird.

I got a call and didn't hear properly. Did LE just say that 'Willow was running back and forth between the bench and the gate". Can someone clarify please?
No I believe they said she was seen walking between the gate and the bench. As in her placement, not that she was constantly running back and forth.

CCTV covering quite a lot of exits. One exit that they're looking for dashcam footage. As sure as can be she did not leave the area.

It sucks that they've not found any signs of life. Hopefully if she is in the river, she can be found and brought back to her family.

I strongly feel she never reached the area where the phone and dog were found.

MOO
Totally agree … I think something has happened near the last sighting and the items been placed near or on the bench .. can anyone say 100% where Willow was found because there are conflicting reports some say top field others near the bench.. ??

If she was wearing a hat (and it's likely she was given it was January,) wouldn't the hat have come off once she was it the river? Fabric becomes quite loose in water and I'm surprised they haven't found a hat. (If indeed she was wearing on.)

She can swim
The dog was definitely found dry
It is usual that the lead and harness were off
Unprecedented amount of equipment used to search the river
River is tidal at the weir
15km stretch of the river is being searched

Some more key points I thought are relevant from the press conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online