UK - Nurse Lucy Letby Faces 22 Charges - 7 Murder/15 Attempted Murder of Babies #16

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1:03pm

The diary also shows, on June 25, 'Salsa Mold', and for June 26 'Las Iguanas 1800'.

A page from Letby's 2016 diary is shown to the court, with a note on April 8: 'LD [long day] twins'. The following day is 'LD twins resus]. It is followed in a different coloured pen by 'Salsa - Buckley'.
A page of June 20-26 from Letby's diary, has for June 23: 'LD ([name of Child O's initial])'
June 24: 'LD ([name of Child P's initial) A+E'
June 25: 'LD ([name of Child Q's initial)'

BBM-
Can someone theorise what the significance of these dates are? 23, 24, 25 June. We’re these dates when O P & Q died/ were harmed?
I wonder what the other months showed? We’re these the only babies mentioned? I’m intrigued…

A page from Letby's 2016 diary is shown to the court, with a note on April 8: 'LD [long day] twins'. The following day is 'LD twins resus]. It is followed in a different coloured pen by 'Salsa - Buckley'.
A page of June 20-26 from Letby's diary, has for June 23: 'LD ([name of Child O's initial])'
June 24: 'LD ([name of Child P's initial) A+E'
June 25: 'LD ([name of Child Q's initial)'

BBM-
Can someone theorise what the significance of these dates are? 23, 24, 25 June. We’re these dates when O P & Q died/ were harmed?
I wonder what the other months showed? We’re these the only babies mentioned? I’m intrigued…
yes those were the dates - babies L&M were 9th April alleged insulin and air embolism
the date of P's death was when she pricked her finger and went to A&E

‘Help Me’
‘I want somebody to help me but they can’t’
When was this written? Does this allude to wanting to be stopped? Come on Dan give us more please! On the edge of my seat here…

‘Help Me’
‘I want somebody to help me but they can’t’
When was this written? Does this allude to wanting to be stopped? Come on Dan give us more please! On the edge of my seat here…
All we know is the notes were found when she was first arrested, so written before she knew she would be arrested.

I'm posting from chester standard, slightly different from Dan I think.

1:07pm

The post-it note, found inside the diary, is one which was shown in the first week of the trial.
It has the message 'I am evil I did this' at its end.
Also featured are the words 'Slander discrimination', 'I haven't done anything wrong', 'I can't breathe', 'All getting too much', 'I killed them on purpose because I'm not good enough' and 'I am a horrible evil person'.

1:15pm

A very densely packed handwritten note is shown to the court, again in Letby's handwriting.
The broken sentences feature medical terms, and the words 'debriefing' 'sterility', 'foreign objects', 'workforce', 'haemhorrhage', 'non-availability', 'cellulite' 'aggravating factors', 'confidentiality', 'Don't know if I want to do this', 'Inadequate', 'Diagnosis', 'Implicating', 'Administration'.
Several of the words are written multiple times. The first names of Countess staff are also written occasionally.
A section which is scribbled and crossed out reads 'I don't know if I killed them maybe this is all down to me'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martin andreasen