GUILTY UK - Nurse Lucy Letby, murder of babies, 7 Guilty of murder verdicts; 7 Guilty of attempted murder; 2 Not Guilty of attempted; 6 hung re attempted #31

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else think it’ll be tomorrow?
Every week I’ve thought that if it’s not on a Monday morning it will be a Friday. End of the week, Jurors will have a couple of days off before going back to work. Who wants to finish jury duty on a Thursday and go back to work on Friday? JMO

@CS2C I can’t wait for your YouTube video once a verdict is finally announced! Will you be sticking around on other threads after this trial is over?

MOO

Hoping that this is it and the media know something we don’t. Are they deliberating until 4.30 today?

Was it a 25 min warning people were getting before a verdict is announced? If so I think if we don’t hear within the next 10 minutes or so then it’ll be too late in the day to get a 25 min warning, get everyone to court, go through all the charges and announce a verdict. Still hoping though!

Anyone else think it’ll be tomorrow?
Every week I’ve thought that if it’s not on a Monday morning it will be a Friday. End of the week, Jurors will have a couple of days off before going back to work. Who wants to finish jury duty on a Thursday and go back to work on Friday? JMO

@CS2C I can’t wait for your YouTube video once a verdict is finally announced! Will you be sticking around on other threads after this trial is over?

MOO
Yeah I may take a peak at the Delphi thread at some stage. I am in Turkey for two weeks in 7 days time so I can imagine I’ll be recording videos whilst I’m there (The way this is going!)

Wonder if they are going to announce that the jury are back but...........verdicts not read out until tomorrow?

Friend has just arrived and said “Alllll the cameras are here”

So I’m guessing there was truth in what he said but clearly nothing is happening today
Maybe it's simply because of the length of time it's taking that they're thinking any day now. They definitely want to be on the scene when the verdicts finally come in.

Wow, you were able to attend the trial 20+ times?! Any observations you might like to share? ( no pressure though, of course)
Yes, I have been lucky to manage around my work to attend. I have many observations of course, just ask away and I am happy to answer if I possibly can. One thing I would say is to not to take gossip on some tatty/salty forums seriously, enjoy the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
martin andreasen