GUILTY UK - Olivia Pratt-Korbel, 9, shot dead, Liverpool, 22 Aug 2022 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If I was on the jury, I would be getting so irritated by the defences closing speech. Hes going on and on, repeating himself, saying nothing much of substance other than mostly to criticise the prosecutions closing speech. Im scrolling over alot of it thinking "get on with it, spit it out". I wonder if the jury are too?

Data from her FitBit showed that she had been walking around the house when she claimed to have been in bed.

I wondered what the fit bit evidence was, I must have missed it earlier. So the evidence she gave about TC coming into her house through an open back door and waking her up is not true then ? Did she open her door and let him in ?

No, if guilty, he did come in her open door. She routinely left her doors open, the police found it open themselves. The fit bit part is when she was panicking in the very early days and said she was asleep. When in fact she was proven via fit bit to be moving around her house. She openly admits the early lies when she was panicking. She was stuck between telling the police the truth and thus implicating her boyfriend in assisting an offender, and also reporting a drug dealer and gunman to the police. She must have been terrified. And most likely still is

Last edited:
What does it mean when this thread says "Verdict Watch". Apart from the obvious, does it mean we can talk more freely, give our opinions on guilt etc...?

The CCTV sightings and general questionable behaviour eg ripping out own CCTV, no phone at time of offence, going to Runcorn to get away etc... common sense will hopefully prevail (imo)
Also, the fact neither TC or his alibi Nicky McHale gave any information to the police until they knew the prosecutions hand, speaks volumes imo

"Gunman' accused of murdering Olivia Pratt-Korbel is 'trying to pull the wool over jurors' eyes' and 'thinks they were all born yesterday'."

What does it mean when this thread says "Verdict Watch". Apart from the obvious, does it mean we can talk more freely, give our opinions on guilt etc...?

No it just means as you said, the obvious.

We can offer an opinion on what we think the verdict will be, just make sure you only refer to information that has been reported and - for good measure - add plenty of JMO and MOO.

More in depth discussion can be had of course, round the back ;)

No, if guilty, he did come in her open door. She routinely left her doors open, the police found it open themselves. The fit bit part is when she was panicking in the very early days and said she was asleep. When in fact she was proven via fit bit to be moving around her house. She openly admits the early lies when she was panicking. She was stuck between telling the police the truth and thus implicating her boyfriend in assisting an offender, and also reporting a drug dealer and gunman to the police. She must have been terrified. And most likely still is
It’s like the defence lawyer said though it’s the little things. If she was so terrified, would she have gone and got her nails done the next day? Why would he go and see her anyway, wouldn’t he have had it planned out beforehand? She’s changed her story god knows how many times..did she want the reward money?

It’s like the defence lawyer said though it’s the little things. If she was so terrified, would she have gone and got her nails done the next day? Why would he go and see her anyway, wouldn’t he have had it planned out beforehand? She’s changed her story god knows how many times..did she want the reward money?
He could never have planned the bit that happened with Cheryl and Olivia- I imagine he was in a massive panic

I think the bit about the nails sounds perfectly reasonable. Of course the defence have made it sound callous or that the events of the night before in her home didnt happen. Shes terrified and this morning learnt that 2 innocents were shot, one killed. And she holds the answer. She is likely petrified of what to do and gone into autopilot/fright mode and tried to carry on her day as normal, kept appointments and plans, whilst she works out what on earth to do. She must have been under immense pressure

Imo the jury will find him guilty.

I was concerned last week that they wouldnt, but having heard the KCs and Judges summaries, Im hopeful they will see through, what I believe, is a completely fabricated defense. JMO

Imo the jury will find him guilty.

I was concerned last week that they wouldnt, but having heard the KCs and Judges summaries, Im hopeful they will see through, what I believe, is a completely fabricated defense. JMO
I do hope they find him guilty.

I have a general feeing that the defendants and even the defence QC came across as a bit cocky and dismissive.
TC only ever spoke up when it suited him and in no way to help the family of the deceased girl.
TC could had given his full story strait away that would have allowed the police to look in other areas if it made sense.
TC could not do that as he was playing a game and waiting to see what story he could fit around the evidence.

I hope the jury does the right thing.

IMO

Just catching up now, adding this link, so that we have it on record for the timing that the Jury went out

11:57KEY EVENT

Jury sent out to begin deliberations​

Justice Yip asks for the court ushers to be sworn in as jury bailiffs.
The jury of 10 men and two women retire to consider their verdicts at 11:55am.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfred1221
Back