Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cybervampira

Reaction score
Interpol issue global alert to find Scots mum feared dead by family

INTERPOL have issued a global alert to find a Scots mum who vanished more than a year ago.

Police forces around the world are being urged to help search for Patricia Henry, who her family fear has been killed.

She has been listed as a missing person on the crime agency’s website under a so-called yellow notice, usually used for victims of abduction and unexplained disappearances.

The mum of one was last seen in Girvan, Ayrshire, in November 2017, three weeks after flitting from Paisley.

Scots officers had looked into the possibility that she’d travelled to Spain — where she lived before — but ruled it out after carrying out passport checks.

Detectives quizzed Patti’s former neighbour Kenneth Metcalff, 68, over the mystery and completed a four-month search of his Paisley home in September last year.

upload_2019-3-9_22-48-52.jpegupload_2019-3-9_22-58-0.jpegupload_2019-3-9_22-53-57.png

Patricia Henry - Police Scotland

View Yellow Notices

Ayrshire Police Division

26th May 2018
PAD RAIDED Cops hunting for missing Ayrshire mum Patti Henry swoop on home of one of her closest friends

nintchdbpict000399329865.jpg

COPS hunting missing Patti Henry swooped on the home of one of her closest pals, it has been revealed. Officers trawled Kenneth Metcalff’s pad for clues to the mum-of-one’s disappearance six months ago.
---
Metcalff, 68, was neighbours with Patti, 46, for ten years in the Paisley street before she moved last November.

He is thought to have been one of the last people to have seen her.

Police have also searched a flat in Girvan, Ayrshire.
---
Patti’s shattered brother Stephen added: “They were friends but she used him for money and drink and transport. “She would stay at his sometimes for days and sometimes for weeks, even though she lived in the same block.

“She moved to Girvan and he helped pay for it.
“He helped her put a six month deposit down for her flat and paid for a lodge in nearby Springwater for a getaway.

“I’ve seen him a lot but he never spoke to me.
“He would sometimes call my mother to tell her Patti was OK.”
---
She was last seen in Girvan on November 11 when she packed a bag and phoned daughter Alana, 18, to say she was going away for a few days.

The Scottish Sun told how she also sent a panicked WhatsApp message to Alana claiming someone tried to strangle her.

And Stephen, of Paisley, claimed her savings were accessed after she vanished.
He said: “Her bank card has been used to lift £250 out of her account on November 13, then another £12.99. It’s mental.

“I think that she’s dead. My elderly mum is shattered and my dad is in bits. My mother knows she’s dead.”

Cops hunting for missing Ayrshire mum swoop on close friend's home

Aug 24, 2018
Missing Patti Henry: Police hunt for van in Girvan and Paisley

A WOMAN missing for more than nine months may have been bundled into a van and killed, police fear. Mother-of-one Patricia Henry has not been seen by family or friends since November last year.

The 46-year-old lived in Paisley, Renfrewshire, before moving to Girvan in Ayrshire in October.

Police yesterday appealed for information about a white van seen travelling between the area where she lived and Paisley in the days before she vanished.

She had told her daughter, Alanah McGrory, 19, that she was “going away for a few days”.

The alarm was raised only in March because Patricia had gone missing before.
---
“Since Patricia was reported missing, Police Scotland has been carrying out inquiries in both Renfrewshire and Ayrshire,
---
DCI Chow revealed officers had travelled on trains Ms Henry used between Paisley and Girvan in a bid to trace any potential sightings.

She added: “I am also asking if anyone remembers seeing a white van travelling between Glenburn in Paisley and Girvan on 15 and 16 of November and noted anything suspicious to get in touch.”

Patricia is described as 5ft 10ins tall, of slim build, with shoulder-length hair usually tied back.

She has a tattoo on her right arm of a red rose with green stem with a cloud in the background, and the name Patti, and another, depicting a dolphin, on her hip. She usually wears a denim jacket.

Missing Patti Henry: Police hunt for van in Girvan and Paisley

29th September 2018
Cops hunting for missing Ayrshire mum Patti Henry end search of neighbour’s flat after four months

POLICE hunting missing mum Patti Henry have ended their four-month search of a neighbour’s flat.
---
Her brother Stephen, 44, said he drove past the boarded-up Paisley flat two weeks ago. He said: “That was the first I knew they’d finished searching.

“They were in it for four months. But the police haven’t told us anything since they finished. I fear the worst.
---
Forensic teams and sniffer dogs carried out a painstaking search inside the flat and out in the garden. Experts are now examining items recovered.

Cops hunting for missing Ayrshire mum end search of neighbour's flat

13 NOV 2018
One year on and missing Paisley woman Patti Henry's family have no answers

The heartbroken daughter of a missing Paisley woman has appealed for her not to miss another Christmas – a year since she was last seen.
---
Patricia Henry, who was known as Patti, was last seen on Monday, November 13, last year and reported missing in March.
---
Patti lived in Paisley and moved to Girvan in October 2017.

She is described as white, 5ft 10ins tall, with a slim build and collar-length brown hair. On her left arm, she has a tattoo of two clouds outlined in blue, with a red rose and green stem with the word ‘Patti’.

In May, cops started an extensive search of Patti’s flat in Burnfoot Crescent, Foxbar. Forensic teams spent months painstakingly combing through the flat and garden and removed two cars that had been parked in the street.
---
She said: “I previously made an appeal for information about the movements of a white van that travelled between the Glenburn area of Paisley and Girvan. I am able to confirm that we have traced the occupant of this van and our enquiries are continuing.

One year on and missing Paisley woman Patti Henry's family have no answers

Patricia Henry, 46, was last seen on 13 November 2017, but she was not formally reported missing until March 2018.

Police said no trace of the mother has been found despite extensive inquiries in Renfrewshire and Ayrshire.

Det Chief Insp Suzanne Chow, of the Major Investigations Team, said: "Sadly, we now believe that it is very likely that Patricia has come to harm."

Police fear missing woman has come to harm

Ooh I wonder who on earth it could be?

I'm sure there will be a charge soon, police Scotland are pretty good at lying in wait patiently until a suspect slips up. They wouldn't waste an arrest without having good evidence to back it up.

This must be such a horrible time for her family and I hope they get answers soon.

Woah I wasn't expecting so many charges. The rape charges are interesting.

Yes, interesting. I wonder if rape charges are with relation to someone else rather then missing Patricia. They are hard enough to prove even when someone is not missing. Maybe someone else came forward due to publicity and investigation in her case.

It seems to me that the deceased may have alleged to a friend or acquaintance that she had been raped by the accused. If she was being given money by a much older man I would imagine he was expecting something in return which may not have been forthcoming Speculation by me jmo etc

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1000MoonsAgo
Back