DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

HayLouise

Law Student
Reaction score
Peter Quigley

peter_quigley_mp.jpg

Police are appealing for information in relation to missing person Peter Quigley

The 35-year-old has not been seen since 11 am at Moira Train Station on 26th September 2013.

Peter is described as being 5’8” tall, of medium build with dirty fair hair and blue coloured eyes and speaks with a strong London accent.

Peter’s family are desperate for information about their son’s whereabouts and his welfare.

We are appealing for anyone who believe they may have seen Peter, or anyone who knows about this his whereabouts to contact his family or police in Newry on the non-emergency number 101 quoting reference CC 797 7/11/13.

Alternatively you can report any information anonymously to Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111

Peter Quiqley

(ETA: PSNI have incorrectly spelt surname: should be Quigley.) bbm

Police appeal for missing Newry man Peter Quigley on fourth anniversary of disappearance

'Peter was reported missing on Thursday, November 7.

He was last seen wearing a dark hooded top, a blue coloured sweatshirt, three quarter length grey jeans, black shoes/trainers and dark socks.

Peter’s last address was in the Newry area where he lived for 10 years with family. However, he never lost his London accent where he was born and where he lived for a number of years in the Heathrow area.'

Police appeal for missing Newry man Peter Quigley on fourth anniversary of disappearance - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk

bbm

Emotional appeal over son missing for four years
His father Kevin has spoken out to make a fresh appeal for information.

“He’s been missing for four years now and the longer it goes on the worse it gets,” he told UTV.

“It’s worrying now because it’s been so long and I just want to bring this to a close, I don’t mind if he’s staying with someone, as long as he lets me know he’s okay.

“Just to phone and say ‘dad, I’m okay, don’t worry about me’ then I won’t, because I would know his voice when I hear him, I wouldn’t forget him.

“I’m just wondering if the public can help me.”

stream_img.jpg

Emotional appeal over son missing for four years

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member