Found Deceased UK - Petra Srncova, 32, senior nurse assistant, London, 28 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So I was right about the boyfriend arrested :)
But if somebody put dead Petra in the park, it wasnt him - he was in a police cell.

Maybe their relationship was turbulent, and when they argued she used to leave and stay with a friend?
So he wasnt worried about her disappearance?

Maybe it wasn't the first time she'd left, so he thought nothing of it.
But for Petra, perhaps it was the last straw, and she was unhappy, distraught and suicidal. She may have felt trapped in many ways, work as well as love. So many reasons.

MOO.

That interview is a bit unclear, maybe because the father is in distress. What he clearly says is that Friday 3 December police visited her and this man told them he hadn't seen Petra since Monday (this is the info Met Police gave the dad). Then this man was detained on Friday. Father said that Petra probably was in a relationship with this man, but she didn't tell her dad because he disapproved. The article indicates, based on father's words, that Petra and this man had been living together for 10 years. Dad says that this man drinks time to time.
Dad is very distresed and frustrated because of lack of information from the Met Police.

Thank you so much for clarifying this. So we seem to have a partner that never reported Petra missing - in fact, waited for the Police to turn up five days later only to tell them that he hadn't seen her for the past four days himself. This is getting curiouser and curiouser!

He also would have first been detained on Friday, December 3rd, 2021 then released at an unknown date the re-arrested at a later unknown date then, finally, released on the morning of Sunday, December 12th, 2021. On the same day, her body coincidentally turns up in a nearby park and is found by a bunch of unlucky children at around 11:40 AM; this discovery gets reported to the Police pretty much straight away. The thing is - Petra's partner would have most likely been freed before that had taken place, so how do we know that the body wasn't simply dumped there following his release? At the same time, if that was the case, wouldn't the Police have arrested him once more? All MOO.

Last edited:
Her flatmate last night said she arrived home, but headed back out after taking a bath.

He assumed she may have taken a last-minute trip or was staying with friends. But he added that she had been 'withdrawn and suffering from several health problems'. A concerned hospital colleague raised the alarm on December 3 after Miss Srncova failed to turn up for work.

Distraught father of nurse Petra Srncova, 32, demands answers | Daily Mail Online

Her flatmate last night said she arrived home, but headed back out after taking a bath.

He assumed she may have taken a last-minute trip or was staying with friends. But he added that she had been 'withdrawn and suffering from several health problems'. A concerned hospital colleague raised the alarm on December 3 after Miss Srncova failed to turn up for work.

Distraught father of nurse Petra Srncova, 32, demands answers | Daily Mail Online

Right, does anyone else also feel like the "flatmate" is, actually, her partner, the one her father was talking about? Although it's really hard to believe that they would have been together for ten years and she arrives home around 8 PM on a Sunday night, takes a bath and heads out and all he can think of is "maybe she went to stay with a friend" it does go with what @annpats was saying earlier on about this being the straw that broke the camel's back and, might I add, a pattern of argue/fight then storm out then, after a while, make up.

Last edited:
I don’t want to be the party pooper but the Police have said they don’t see this death as suspicious. Meaning they likely don’t think the body was placed there by someone else. Because that would be suspicious.

Most of the cases we see on WS are sadly female victims of men, but we have to keep our minds impartial and not necessarily see a male ‘perpetrator’ where there may not be a perpetrator at all.

I don’t want to be the party pooper but the Police have said they don’t see this death as suspicious. Meaning they likely don’t think the body was placed there by someone else. Because that would be suspicious.

Most of the cases we see on WS are sadly female victims of men, but we have to keep our minds impartial and not necessarily see a male ‘perpetrator’ where there may not be a perpetrator at all.

Not trying to point out a perpetrator here at all, let alone allude to it being male. Simply highlighting the obvious (at this point in time) - it is strange that he wasn't the one to report her missing, stranger still if the body turned up in a small, local park shortly after he was released. Could it all be a big, sad coincidence and would information released further along the line change my personal perspective? Absolutely, and if and when it came to that I'd be the first one to put my hands up and admit I was wrong.

I think the speculation comes from forensics searching the house and a man arrested on police bail. Has the bail been dropped now as the reports say non suspicious circumstances. If it was thought to be assisted suicide, moving a deceased person or a bad round of drugs for example this would still be deemed as suspicious

Not trying to point out a perpetrator here at all, let alone allude to it being male. Simply highlighting the obvious (at this point in time) - it is strange that he wasn't the one to report her missing, stranger still if the body turned up in a small, local park shortly after he was released. Could it all be a big, sad coincidence and would information released further along the line change my personal perspective? Absolutely, and if and when it came to that I'd be the first one to put my hands up and admit I was wrong.

It has already - the Police said it wasn’t suspicious.

We can all agree that the Police had initally categorized other previous deaths as not suspicious and yet, later on, that was proven not to be the case.

Yes but in this case they have the former Solicitor General and cabinet minister (Harriet Harman MP (who is herself a QC)) on their backs. I take your point but I feel the risk of that is low with this case.

I just feel like, what if this poor lady had some really difficult psychological/medical issues, and she's gone off and killed herself? We wouldn't be doing her justice by ignoring that.

Yes but in this case they have the former Solicitor General and cabinet minister (Harriet Harman MP (who is herself a QC)) on their backs. I take your point but I feel the risk of that is low with this case.

I just feel like, what if this poor lady had some really difficult psychological/medical issues, and she's gone off and killed herself? We wouldn't be doing her justice by ignoring that.
But the finding of poor Petra's body is simply an amazing coincidence!

We can all agree that the Police had initally categorized other previous deaths as not suspicious and yet, later on, that was proven not to be the case.

Sure. But it sounds like they've done the right things in fairness, they've questioned the partner, they've searched her residence, they've had forensics at the body location.

If the forensics suggest the body had been at that location for some time and there is no evidence of assault, defensive wounds or anything else suspiscious at the park or at her home then I don't know what else they can do except for wait for the PM to hopefully confirm the manner of death?

People have all kinds of relationships. I can see why the police may have been suspicious for the reasons highlighted, namely that if a boyfriend or partner who Petra lived with took days to report her missing, that does sound unconventional.

On the other hand, some people, although they live together, only see each other sporadically. They may travel for work or work unsociable hours, they may have family commitments, they may simply be more independently-minded. They may have a strained relationship and avoid each other and often stay with friends. They may have mental health or addiction issues and absent themselves. There are lots of reasons outside nefarious ones why a couple may not see each other and why a partner may not realise that THIS absence is the really serious one.

I am not at all convinced of this suicide theory.
Petra worked in medical environment, surely any sign of depression or drug abuse would be noticed by medical staff - they are professionals after all.

As for Police statement - I still remember that the murder of Maria Rawlings was also not classified as suspicious at first.
And she was lying naked, beaten and strangled in the bushes :(

Suicide is an extremely common cause of death and sometimes an impulsive act by someone who has not been long-term depressed — it’s often carried out by the person you wouldn’t guess. I have known people with very long-term mental health problems who are still with us, and then it’s been the life and soul of the party who makes a seemingly snap decision and is gone.

The statistics are striking. Anecdotal, but many of us will have worked and/or been friendly with people who seemed fine, and with long-term goals, and then had the shocking news that they have taken their own lives. People you “wouldn’t expect,” people whose families struggle to accept this.

Besides, in a busy work environment, there may not have been much time to focus on how colleagues are doing bar a five minute tea break or the odd staff meeting.

So, not much turns on colleagues not noticing Petra might hurt herself, if that’s what’s happened.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hey2you22
Back