Found Deceased UK - Petra Srncova, 32, senior nurse assistant, London, 28 Nov 2021 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As a FYI - sadly, a body was found in a bush in Brunswick Park in Camberwell earlier today. I am absolutely not saying that this is necessarily related to this specific case as police haven't confirmed. However, I was there earlier to find the park cordoned off and frankly general consensus seems to be that it most likely is related.

I don't want to speculate too much until the Met confirm. But as someone who knows the park well, if it does turn out to be Petra, I find it HIGHLY unlikely that her body could have remained undiscovered there for two weeks.

I don't want to speculate too much until the Met confirm. But as someone who knows the park well, if it does turn out to be Petra, I find it HIGHLY unlikely that her body could have remained undiscovered there for two weeks.

I agree, if it turns out to be Petra it would also be so strange if, for two weeks, there had been no public appeal and then, all of a sudden, once there was one a body was found in a nearby park. JMO of course.

Just imagine if she had been there during this time ...in the nearest green space to her home and yet found by children...not good

Just imagine if she had been there during this time ...in the nearest green space to her home and yet found by children...not good

No, it wouldn't be good. But I also just don't see how that could be possible... the park is very small. You can walk round the perimeter in a matter of minutes.
Despite the small size, it's also a park with a fair amount of activity. I go there with my dog, and often meet other dogwalkers there too and often the dogs are offleash so they can run and play. There's a kids' playground, a coffee shop, some tennis courts, etc.
For me, if it does turn out to be Petra, she would have had to be moved there very recently.

No, it wouldn't be good. But I also just don't see how that could be possible... the park is very small. You can walk round the perimeter in a matter of minutes.
Despite the small size, it's also a park with a fair amount of activity. I go there with my dog, and often meet other dogwalkers there too and often the dogs are offleash so they can run and play. There's a kids' playground, a coffee shop, some tennis courts, etc.
For me, if it does turn out to be Petra, she would have had to be moved there very recently.
But her family was informed.
This is awful:(

Potentially could have moved to make it look like a "stranger attack"

Also....Sky news reporting she got money out then got two buses, seems inaccurate but it seems she got the first bus to E&C rather than waiting for the number 12 then presumably there is a wider choice to Camberwell from there, less familiar with Camberwell.

453 / 53 both stop at County Hall - sorry l'm having problems quoting messages!

Was the body found by children?!

453's nearest stop is St Thomas' Hospital/County Hall (Stop E) which is seven minutes away from where Petra works. 53's one is Lower Marsh (Stop K) which is even further (eight minutes away). C10 simply stops right in front of Evelina Children's Hospital so we assumed that, if she used the ATM inside of the hospital to withdraw the money then she would have just gotten on board of the nearest stopping bus due to convenience/tiredness/etc.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879
Back