GUILTY UK - Pregnant Sana Muhammad, mum of 5, killed by crossbow, baby fights for life, Ilford, 12 Nov 2018

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

CoverMeCagney

Reaction score
A baby boy was delivered by emergency caesarian section and is fighting for his life in hospital today after his pregnant mother was shot dead with a crossbow. Eight months pregnant Sana Muhammad was killed in front of her five children as she did the washing up at the family home in Ilford yesterday morning. Her husband discovered her attacker hiding in the shed around 7.30am and shouted 'run, run, run' as he was chased into the kitchen.

The 35-year-old mother-of-five was rushed to hospital and medics delivered her baby son while the arrow was still lodged in her abdomen. Mr Muhammad added: 'The arrow went up into her heart but did not touch the unborn baby. The baby was due in four weeks. They operated with the arrow still in because it would have been too dangerous to take out.'

Pregnant Sana Muhammad killed with crossbow as baby fights for life | Daily Mail Online

Oh my word, how awful, all her children were there. Hopefully the newborn will survive.

Yes, Jen. 3 older kids with ex and 2 plus baby with Mr Muhammad. Seems ex has killed her though we don’t know if newer husband was the target
Jesus, how long does it take for some men to get over someone leaving them or as if often happens they leave their wife but take great exception when they move on.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned looks like a very foolish statement when the stats are examined.

Jesus, how long does it take for some men to get over someone leaving them or as if often happens they leave their wife but take great exception when they move on.
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned looks like a very foolish statement when the stats are examined.

Well yes, she's been married to the "new" husband for 7 years! Those poor teens (age 18, 14 & 12 I think) have essentially lost both parents and the littlies their mummy. Heartbreaking.

"Ramanodge Unmathallegadoo appeared at Barkingside magistrates court on Tuesday charged with the murder of Devi Unmathallegadoo and will appear at the Old Bailey on 15 November."

Source: Man charged after crossbow murder of pregnant woman in east London
Is Devi the same person as Sana?

ETA - I've just read the article and it doesn't appear to mention anyone called Devi. Probably the original article contained the error and they've corrected it now.

Is Devi the same person as Sana?

ETA - I've just read the article and it doesn't appear to mention anyone called Devi. Probably the original article contained the error and they've corrected it now.

Not sure but maybe Devi Unmathallegadoo was her married Hindu name. She had converted to Islam in order to remarry and may have also changed her first name.

Wow. I'm speechless! Poor Sana and her baby. What a shock for that little thing. I hope he pulls through!

With a crossbow ... don't you need to stand still to shoot them? How did he manage to shoot that thing with hubby right on his heels?

With a crossbow ... don't you need to stand still to shoot them? How did he manage to shoot that thing with hubby right on his heels?
It was the shooter who was chasing the husband, not the other way. The shooter could have been after either the ex-wife or her new husband. I wonder if the shooter/father felt that he was loosing his children to their step-father and blaming his ex for that.

It was the shooter who was chasing the husband, not the other way. The shooter could have been after either the ex-wife or her new husband. I wonder if the shooter/father felt that he was loosing his children to their step-father and blaming his ex for that.

Ah thank you for clarifying! It makes more sense now.

Prosecutors say Ramanodge Unmathallegadoo burst out of a garden shed in east London and attacked Devi Unmathallegadoo after plotting against her and her new partner for a year.

The mother-of-five's baby survived, having been born by Caesarean section.

Mr Unmathallegadoo denies murder and the attempted destruction of the baby.

[...]

He was disarmed by two of the older children in the house and told them: "It would have been easier if you guys weren't here, like I would have done it," the court heard.

Crossbow killing was 'act of revenge'

On the day of the killing, he was armed with bolts, a hammer, a knife, cable ties and duct tape.

The prosecution claimed his plan was to restrain his ex-wife and her new partner, and then kill them and their unborn child.

But he was disturbed when the victim's partner took a box to store in the shed, jurors heard.

The defendant chased him into the house, carrying the two crossbows, and shot his ex-wife as she fled upstairs.

Crossbow killer 'murdered pregnant mum-of-5 ex in revenge for split'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow
Back