GUILTY UK - Rebecca Watts, 16, Bristol, 19 Feb 2015 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stabbing "them"? I'm assuming she isn't referring to this having happened to more than just Becky so is she distancing there? Becky become a "them" rather than Becky ,them = ie one of those dead bodies

Nm said something similar. 'People' going missing instead of my step-sister going missing.

[video=twitter;658622854058156032]https://twitter.com/SiobhanRobbins/status/658622854058156032[/video]

Again, I find that wording strange ......... stabbing them ........... very impersonal, like discussing a serial killer you've heard about ........he always stabs them after death

I would have expected, being as Becky was the sister ( ok step sister ) of the man she had lived with for 7 years, she might speak about her in a more personal way

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 54 secs54 seconds ago
SH says she wouldn't have questioned what NM was doing. 'There was no reason to believe he was lying' #beckywatts

ITV Becky Trial ‏@ITVBeckyTrial · 59 secs59 seconds ago
'I was more worried about the consequences of me asking' #beckywatts

February 21: The couple go to Asda in Bedminster and buy black bags, rubble sacks, rubber gloves, bleach and three rolls of cling film. They purchase £20 of electricity from a local shop.
February 22: They buy black rubble sacks, tape and a sponge from a 99p store and a Wilko at the Broadmead shopping centre in Bristol city centre, then tape and cling film at Sainsbury's in Brislington.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...enager-annoyed-rude-mother.html#ixzz3pg4snWso
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Ah I stand corrected. They must have already packed up lots of their small items in clingfilm then and needed even more!

SH says she wouldn't have questioned what NM was doing. 'There was no reason to believe he was lying' #beckywatts

So two different answers 1 that she didn't question him as there wa sno reason to think he was lying, and 2 that she did think he might be lying but was too scared to ask.

contradictory statements there. shows she did think it was odd.

[video=twitter;658622854058156032]https://twitter.com/SiobhanRobbins/status/658622854058156032[/video]

Again, I find that wording strange ......... stabbing them ........... very impersonal, like discussing a serial killer you've heard about ........he always stabs them after death

I would have expected, being as Becky was the sister ( ok step sister ) of the man she had lived with for 7 years, she might speak about her in a more personal way

Then again ... if you had just found out, saying her name would be a difficult thing to do. Perhaps saying 'them' was just a coping mechanism?

Hoare told police Matthews had never spoken about teaching Becky a lesson for her behaviour to his mum Anjie.
She said: “I thought he was b i t c h y. He b i t c h e s about so much stuff all the time. I thought it was just another reason to moan.
“To my knowledge he has never done anything to him or Anjie that would justify in his twisted mind doing something to her.
“Why he would think this would be a good idea - ‘let’s go and scare someone half to death’ - I don’t know.
“He can get very wound up very quickly, he is very black and white.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/becky-watts-murder-trial-live-6706949

So two different answers 1 that she didn't question him as there wa sno reason to think he was lying, and 2 that she did think he might be lying but was too scared to ask.

I don't think the second statement necisarily infers she thought he was lying, maybe just second guessing him or questioning anything he did resulted in her getting an earful from him

Hoare told police Matthews had never spoken about teaching Becky a lesson for her behaviour to his mum Anjie.

She said: “I thought he was b i t c h y. He b i t c h e s about so much stuff all the time. I thought it was just another reason to moan.

“To my knowledge he has never done anything to him or Anjie that would justify in his twisted mind doing something to her.

“Why he would think this would be a good idea - ‘let’s go and scare someone half to death’ - I don’t know.

“He can get very wound up very quickly, he is very black and white.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/becky-watts-murder-trial-live-6706949

what is ******y - I can only think of bully but that wouldn't be blanked out

I wonder how much info the police gave her about NM's admission.

ETA ah I see its been filled in now

Thinking back to the days immediately following Becky's disappearance - her family were distraught. They did appeals in tears, her father's FB message made it clear that he thought Becky had been sexually assaulted. He spoke about her being so shy she would never run away.

So why on earth were SH and NM going shopping a lot, visiting her estranged mother and getting involved with plans for a mega clean up and sort out ....... when every other member of the family was convinced that something really bad had happened to Becky and were doing what they could to help the police and help with the search.

Even if SH is entirely innocent, surely she would have carried on her normal routine of being Anjie's carer at the least. Didn't she even find it strange that NM wasn't supporting his mum, helping look for Becky and so on. They might not have got on, but this was his step-sister of many years, not a stranger, and SH had known her for almost as long.

UK & Eire reporting court adjourned until 2pm

what is ******y - I can only think of bully but that wouldn't be blanked out

I wonder how much info the police gave her about NM's admission.

ETA ah I see its been filled in now

WS blanked it out.

I really want to believe Shauna. Not so much that I am going to suspend my disbelief, but I am willing what she is saying here to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NH_Gal