UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs ARREST* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And now the whole world is watching. Give yourself up murderers!
It is very important that their own families and the authorities of Mosque in Britain - all condemned the act of fleeing.

Nobody is sticking for them.

They are on their own.
At least, officially.

I think it is very important.
And a proverbial "bucket of cold water" for these criminals.

Everybody fears for these poor 5 kids :(

JMO

With this new information, that Sara (aged around 6 or less) showed her naked bum to a 15 year old boy; I find it interesting that Sara complained to an aggressive and abusive father that her mother had spanked her as punishment, so Sara knew that father would be angry at the punishment (he called social services) but not at the showing of her naked bum to a teenage boy? What sort of situation had already developed in this family at that point?
This is all very strange.
It makes me think, unfortunately, of sexual abuse.
Kids undressing themselves in front of strangers is a red flag.

I hope Im wrong.

JMO

I hope Im wrong.

JMO

sometimes but not always, she could have intimated something benign like a cartoon character or thought mooning a neighbor was funny. Witnessed another child do something silly. But yes, I would think child protective services in the UK might investigate it.
If the govt removed the child over this but didn't investigate the father they failed Sara.

I think the reason why he called the police from Pakistan is not because of guilt but because he wanted to make sure she was buried following Muslim traditions. I know that typically they have to be buried within 3 days and preferaby on the same day.

I hope Im wrong.

JMO
To me that photograph is quite disturbing. I know young girls dress up and put on make up as part of a game but that photo is like looking at a young woman. It certainly makes me feel uneasy about what was going on.

sometimes but not always, she could have intimated something benign like a cartoon character or thought mooning a neighbor was funny. Witnessed another child do something silly. But yes, I would think child protective services in the UK might investigate it.
If the govt removed the child over this but didn't investigate the father they failed Sara.
Young children find bottoms and any thing to do with them hilarious. It is not unusual for a child to flash their bottom as a joke. We do not know if they were strangers.

Most adults deal with it by having a quiet word with the child ,not smacking them.

Young children find bottoms and any thing to do with them hilarious. It is not unusual for a child to flash their bottom as a joke. We do not know if they were strangers.

Most adults deal with it by having a quiet word with the child ,not smacking them.
Yeah,
Maybe I'm overreacting in the context of what happened later in Sara's life.

Smacking, spanking, etc. is never an answer.
Times have changed.
Only calm talking and explaining is the right way.

Never hitting a child :(

JMO

I very much doubt the Woking Social Services would remove the child over this. As this involved an older boy (15yrs?), this would then include the police.

The mother spanking the child - may have been one of the factors in court deciding her placement with the father, but it wouldn't be the main or only factor.

If the uncle was staying at the Woking house with the father and stepmother, the Woking Council should have been aware of this, as (by law) the local council who provided the housing would need to have him on their books as this would dictate the benefits provided to that household.

If he wasn't registered against the address, then could it be partly the reason he fled?

IMOO

I very much doubt the Woking Social Services would remove the child over this. As this involved an older boy (15yrs?), this would then include the police.

The mother spanking the child - may have been one of the factors in court deciding her placement with the father, but it wouldn't be the main or only factor.

If the uncle was staying at the Woking house with the father and stepmother, the Woking Council should have been aware of this, as (by law) the local council who provided the housing would need to have him on their books as this would dictate the benefits provided to that household.

If he wasn't registered against the address, then could it be partly the reason he fled?

IMOO
Why would the police need to be involved with a young child showing their bottom?

The Uncle is an enigma,very little has been reported about him in the press. The Horsell house had 2 double and one single bedroom ,so very crowded for 3 adults and 6 children.

Just speculating, but is it possible that Sara had been dead much longer than a couple of days? I've been assuming that whatever happened took place immediately before the booking of the flights...but perhaps she'd been fatally injured some time earlier and the uncle was trying to raise money for the tickets?
In that scenario could the Police appealing for information about Sara's life also mean she'd not been seen for a fair while maybe, rather than a few days?
I'm guessing that would make cause of death much harder to ascertain too - maybe the time that had passed made father think he could get away with the "natural causes" story because he thought it would be impossible to tell how she died?

I might be miles off, what do you think?

I do believe one or more of the adults killed her. I also think this poor young girl lived a nightmare in the weeks/months leading up to her death.

Totally agree with Nikynoo that they'll try to pin "the incident" on the eldest boy. I hope the poor lad lives to tell his truth

<modsnip - quoted post was removed for unapproved sources>

Sara was murdered [FACT]
She was with her stepmother and father [FACT]
They fled a day before and left her dead/dying [FACT]
Note from someone at the site states who did it that they are afraid for their life[FACT].
The mother was nowhere near. She was travelling across Europe heading to Poland [FACT]

<modsnip - response to quoted post also removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip - quoted post was removed for unapproved sources>

Sara was murdered [FACT]
She was with her stepmother and father [FACT]
They fled a day before and left her dead/dying [FACT]
Note from someone at the site states who did it that they are afraid for their life[FACT].
The mother was nowhere near. She was travelling across Europe heading to Poland [FACT]

<modsnip - response to quoted post also removed>
Has the note been proven as a fact? As far as I'm aware it's still not been confirmed by the police, or anyone other than MSM...

Has the note been proven as a fact? As far as I'm aware it's still not been confirmed by the police, or anyone other than MSM...
IMO
The note might be real, but the Press reporting it put this person in danger.

That is why the article about it was quickly removed as irresponsible.

But who really knows? :oops:

i think a lot is happening behind the scenes (as I previously wrote) and we all as the public are oblivious.

JMO

Just speculating, but is it possible that Sara had been dead much longer than a couple of days? I've been assuming that whatever happened took place immediately before the booking of the flights...but perhaps she'd been fatally injured some time earlier and the uncle was trying to raise money for the tickets?
In that scenario could the Police appealing for information about Sara's life also mean she'd not been seen for a fair while maybe, rather than a few days?
I'm guessing that would make cause of death much harder to ascertain too - maybe the time that had passed made father think he could get away with the "natural causes" story because he thought it would be impossible to tell how she died?

I might be miles off, what do you think?

I do believe one or more of the adults killed her. I also think this poor young girl lived a nightmare in the weeks/months leading up to her death.

Totally agree with Nikynoo that they'll try to pin "the incident" on the eldest boy. I hope the poor lad lives to tell his truth
That was my first thought, too, as soon as the word "incident" popped out of her mouth... :(

IMO
The note might be real, but the Press reporting it put this person in danger.

That is why the article about it was quickly removed as irresponsible.

But who really knows? :oops:

i think a lot is happening behind the scenes (as I previously wrote) and we all as the public are oblivious.

JMO
EXACTLY, Dotta - it was completely irresponsible reporting!

And I'm really curious WHO organized filming of this video??

And sent it to BBC?

A taxi driver and a housewife who allegedly have no access to phones/Internet, etc??
o_O
A lawyer?

Curiouser and curiouser

JMO

If the poor child had died of 'natural causes' the family wouldn't have abandoned her body and left the country in a panic.
I suppose if Sara died of an undiagnosed/untreated illness, they could have been scared they would lose the other kids over neglecting her. JMO but not sure I believe it and even if I did, they're still responsible for her death IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rogue210
Back