UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs ARREST* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just speculating, but is it possible that Sara had been dead much longer than a couple of days? I've been assuming that whatever happened took place immediately before the booking of the flights...but perhaps she'd been fatally injured some time earlier and the uncle was trying to raise money for the tickets?
In that scenario could the Police appealing for information about Sara's life also mean she'd not been seen for a fair while maybe, rather than a few days?
I'm guessing that would make cause of death much harder to ascertain too - maybe the time that had passed made father think he could get away with the "natural causes" story because he thought it would be impossible to tell how she died?

I might be miles off, what do you think?

I do believe one or more of the adults killed her. I also think this poor young girl lived a nightmare in the weeks/months leading up to her death.

Totally agree with Nikynoo that they'll try to pin "the incident" on the eldest boy. I hope the poor lad lives to tell his truth

The hurried, almost frantic, way in which they departed….calling at 10pm on the Tuesday, requesting the earliest flight and then leaving the following day…did seem to indicate that Sara had only just died/been killed on that day.
But it is also possible that she had died/was killed earlier , maybe even a week before ? and the 3 adults had then spent time trying to decide what to do.
It would be a lot to give up, their nice UK life and have to go into hiding in Pakistan. I think they may have taken some time to try and find a better solution for themselves.

Im also curious what Police were looking for in their previous accommodation.

It was reported that both houses (last and present) are still being occupied by Police.

I thought maybe some signs of abuse (blood), but who really knows?

I wonder if uncle also lived with them there?

Im also curious what Police were looking for in their previous accommodation.

It was reported that both houses (last and present) are still being occupied by Police.

I thought maybe some signs of abuse (blood), but who really knows?

I wonder if uncle also lived with them there?
I have also been wondering what the forensic teams are searching for. They have been in both houses for weeks now. I would imagine the Byfleet house was left empty so forensics would not have personal possessions and sort furnishings to test.

it would be good to have some more information about the Uncle. How long he had been in England and whether he had had his own accommodation.

I suppose if Sara died of an undiagnosed/untreated illness, they could have been scared they would lose the other kids over neglecting her. JMO but not sure I believe it and even if I did, they're still responsible for her death IMO.
That's true---but wasn't there reports that her body had evidence of past bruises and injuries?

I have also been wondering what the forensic teams are searching for. They have been in both houses for weeks now. I would imagine the Byfleet house was left empty so forensics would not have personal possessions and sort furnishings to test.

it would be good to have some more information about the Uncle. How long he had been in England and whether he had had his own accommodation.
I wondered if perhaps there was more to this than what we've seen so far, some illegal activity at a larger level, and that's why they're looking into the previous residence as it may contain evidence. It would also make sense as to why they all fled, as they would all be implicated, and would potentially explain how they're managing to evade capture in P as they could have connections there. I think someone even mentioned up-thread that the video had similarities to hostage ransom videos.

My worry is that Surrey Police are asking for information about Sara's lifestyle, which makes me think she may have been involved in some way.

All MOO of course.

Do we have any sense of the last known sighting of Sara, outside of family?

Can't help but to think of poor Harmony who was beat to death by her father, then moved from place to place.

He employed freezers and snowbanks and refrigerators before reducing her to pieces and packaging her into a bag for life, ultimately discarding her remains likely in a landfill somewhere along the way.

Perhaps Sara was missing longer than we realize, bruises preserved.

Poor child. Cut off from love... betrayed im the most base of ways by those who were supposed to care for her.

Heart-rending.

jmo

And I'm really curious WHO organized filming of this video??

And sent it to BBC?

A taxi driver and a housewife who allegedly have no access to phones/Internet, etc??
o_O
A lawyer?

Curiouser and curiouser

JMO

I still have not found this video - where can I see it?

I have so many Qs -
* In the video, Beinash has stated where she (and the others will be) = Rawalpindi High Court on 19th Sept. Can the UK Police along with the Pakistani Police not intercept them at this location and take them in for questioning (post the hearing) ?
* Wouldn't their lawyer not have warned them of the likelihood of this happening?
* What is the Court Hearing about? I assume it is the alleged police harassment.
* Rawalpindi is near Islamabad and over 100km from Jhelum. Which makes me think they are in/around Islamabad. Surely, they can check relatives and areas there?
* The video sent was 2 mins and 36seconds long (MSM report). the video shown to the public is 46seconds long with 2 distinctive 'video cuts'. I presume these cuts were put in by the UK police who are investigating. What was the cuts about? Was it about the 5 kids? Was it about their accusations of Pakistani police and hence the Court Hearing?
* So many establishments involved during Sara's short life - the Social Services, the police (regarding her parents), the schools (my assumption that she was in at least 2 schools based on the 2 uniforms she wore - the pink check and the blue) , the mosque (as she was - according to her stepmother - attending), neighbours, swimming classes (again - according to stepmother), the court (regarding her placement with the father)... and yet we don't know what she was actually going through! How could this be?
*And in all this - what part did the uncle play (on top of paying for tickets)?! Why is there nothing about him?

all of the above - IMOO
My heart is broken for Sarah, but I now want the truth to come out and justice for her

Have to hand it to the Pakistani police. They are putting their whole back into this search.

Possibly you know, not exactly according to international standards, but still, a lot of effort is going into it. Those poor poor parents didn't quite anticipate they'd get the sharp end of Pakistani law enforcement instead of the relatively considerate treatment of the UK police.

I have so many Qs -
* In the video, Beinash has stated where she (and the others will be) = Rawalpindi High Court on 19th Sept. Can the UK Police along with the Pakistani Police not intercept them at this location and take them in for questioning (post the hearing) ?
* Wouldn't their lawyer not have warned them of the likelihood of this happening?
* What is the Court Hearing about? I assume it is the alleged police harassment.
* Rawalpindi is near Islamabad and over 100km from Jhelum. Which makes me think they are in/around Islamabad. Surely, they can check relatives and areas there?
* The video sent was 2 mins and 36seconds long (MSM report). the video shown to the public is 46seconds long with 2 distinctive 'video cuts'. I presume these cuts were put in by the UK police who are investigating. What was the cuts about? Was it about the 5 kids? Was it about their accusations of Pakistani police and hence the Court Hearing?
* So many establishments involved during Sara's short life - the Social Services, the police (regarding her parents), the schools (my assumption that she was in at least 2 schools based on the 2 uniforms she wore - the pink check and the blue) , the mosque (as she was - according to her stepmother - attending), neighbours, swimming classes (again - according to stepmother), the court (regarding her placement with the father)... and yet we don't know what she was actually going through! How could this be?
*And in all this - what part did the uncle play (on top of paying for tickets)?! Why is there nothing about him?

all of the above - IMOO
My heart is broken for Sarah, but I now want the truth to come out and justice for her

Did she say they would attend ? I thought she just said that was the next hearing - could they just be represented by their lawyer ?

Did she say they would attend ? I thought she just said that was the next hearing - could they just be represented by their lawyer ?
I also read it as they would be represented by lawyers,not that they would be there in person. That would be the equivalent of them handing themselves in to the authorities.

Yes, the lawyer can represent and they would need to have a valid reason for not appearing in person. There was a court hearing (Lahore High Court, Rawalpindi bench according to MSM) on 24th Aug, where the Court had ruled that relatives of Sara Sharif’s father cannot be detained by the Pakistani police for questioning. I wonder if Beinash, Urfan and Faisal were responsible for that court hearing....
IMOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callie679
Back