UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs sought*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering the same. Where are the remaining children? The police mention three people, could this include mum?
The BBC news article linked on the first post of this thread stated ‘The deceased girl's family have been informed and are being supported by specially-trained officers’. This suggests that at least one of her parents is in the UK being supported by police.

It comes after neighbours last night claimed that two cars had disappeared from the driveway of the house the same night Sara died.

Locals living in Hammond Road in the village of Horsell say the vehicles were at the property hours before the child was found dead.

Both cars were gone by the time emergency services swarmed the residential road at 2.50am amid reports of concern for a child's welfare, The Mirror reports.

Y

When I read that there was a year 8 (age 13) boy, I initially thought it was maybe the parents and the 13 year old who'd escaped, but it can't be if its 3 men
Does it say men? I understood that the police said ‘people’, but must admit I’m catching up.

The BBC news article linked on the first post of this thread stated ‘The deceased girl's family have been informed and are being supported by specially-trained officers’. This suggests that at least one of her parents is in the UK being supported by police.
I’m thinking grandparents for some reason and not parents. However, the girls first name has given me pause for thought.

The info above - that no one else was present at the house when police arrived - points to the early hours call being made by one of the three people that police would like to speak to.
The 2.50am timing ( or close to for the call ) would fit with a long distance flight from the UK.
But wouldn’t the flight have to be pre booked? Can you just turn up at the airport and buy a ticket for the next flight? What about catching a train to Europe or fleeing the country by car.

I suppose if the whole family has travelled abroad (they wouldn't include children in an appeal I don't think) that brings up the issue of whether the children all already had passports. That's not going to happen quickly if they didn't.

But wouldn’t the flight have to be pre booked? Can you just turn up at the airport and buy a ticket for the next flight? What about catching a train to Europe or fleeing the country by car.

Yes indeed. Good point. Could have gone somewhere by car. The fact that the police are saying they have left the UK would mean there is some record of them doing so.

edited

Last edited:
The United Kingdom (UK) has launched an international manhunt after the killing of a British-Pakistani minor in England’s Surrey with police saying that they wanted to speak to three Pakistan-origin men suspected of involvement in the murder.

Just bringing this back up for @Nikynoo - it is the one msm so far that states 3 men.

How covenient that they had valid tickets!
And the rest of the family was away somewhere.

Because if they were there, they would surely call for ambulance for the girl, no???

Because who leaves a dying child ALONE???

JMO

Just an observation; I don't know what it means:

Murder of a child doesn't seem to usually happen this way - the child being left in the house while the adults flee.

There are some cases of still-unidentified girls found deceased and dumped in Europe. In my opinion, presumably the family or whomever is involved just stays quiet about it and maybe moves.

But this is different. They had cars yet didn't try to move her, didn't try to cover it up. They didn't claim she ran away or just went missing. They just...fled.

Sara Sharif, 10

:(

View attachment 440841
Credit: SIMON JONES

View attachment 440842

Just curious, what is that on the dear girl's upper right arm? A bandage, light reflection?

Her father, Malik Urfan Sharif, 31, moved into their three-bedroom council house in Horsell in April along with his wife Beenish, and six children from two relationships, MailOnline said.

The taxi driver, who has six children from different two relationships,

Just an observation; I don't know what it means:

Murder of a child doesn't seem to usually happen this way - the child being left in the house while the adults flee.

There are some cases of still-unidentified girls found deceased and dumped in Europe. In my opinion, presumably the family or whomever is involved just stays quiet about it and maybe moves.

But this is different. They had cars yet didn't try to move her, didn't try to cover it up. They didn't claim she ran away or just went missing. They just...fled.
I’m wondering if the child was due a visit to her other parent or other family member so to hide the body somewhere wasn’t an option. I must admit, it is odd. It looks like she was resident with her father and step mother.

She was a beautiful little girl…but such a little girl. My heart aches for what she went through and shouldn’t have had to. I do feel there could be something in having relatives of her stepmother there perhaps? In childhood abuse cases quite often it’s a step relative or non blood relative IMO. I must admit I’m pre judging slightly on historical cases and the demographic involved but maybe this was a childhood betrothal gone wrong or something

I just want them to catch these awful excuses for human beings. It is unbearable they’ve fled abroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Garc