UK - Sara Sharif, 10, found murdered in house, Surrey, Aug 2023 *POIs sought*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they wanted to do that, would have been easier to take her to Pakistan and do it. Also usually honour killing (it's not as prevalent as you people think) is usually done by close family and she is too young for that.

Though that picture of her in full adult make up and jewellery is disturbing. There is so many questions that need to be answered
Her mother explained in the accompanying text that she enjoyed using Snapshot filters in her photographs, that she enjoyed that..

I bet Sara didn’t have a mobile, or access to anyone outside the family, sounds like she was busy being caregiver to her siblings. I bet she was very useful to Beemish, Wonder if she’d even enrolled in a local school since moving.

If the 3 left on the Wednesday and caught a flight, there are only a few direct flights to Pakistan, BA to Islamabad arrives 625am local time for example, a few indirect flights land around the same time to Karachi…..which after allowing time to clear security it would be equivalent to 250am UK time. So maybe the father called the police after safely landing or called family to confirm they had escaped and a family member called it in, in full knowledge that the 3 were untouchable. Hopefully LE access phone records of the UK family members and go after anyone who has been an accomplice in some way.

Leaving a dead 10 yr old alone in a house is unforgivable.
Good thinking about the timing of the phone call.

I'm sure LE can trace where the call came from.

jmo

Edited to add: it could be the 3 landed and contacted someone in UK to let them know. Then that person, local, called LE. Just another possibility.

I bet Sara didn’t have a mobile, or access to anyone outside the family, sounds like she was busy being caregiver to her siblings. I bet she was very useful to Beemish, Wonder if she’d even enrolled in a local school since moving.

If the 3 left on the Wednesday and caught a flight, there are only a few direct flights to Pakistan, BA to Islamabad arrives 625am local time for example, a few indirect flights land around the same time to Karachi…..which after allowing time to clear security it would be equivalent to 250am UK time. So maybe the father called the police after safely landing or called family to confirm they had escaped and a family member called it in, in full knowledge that the 3 were untouchable. Hopefully LE access phone records of the UK family members and go after anyone who has been an accomplice in some way.

Leaving a dead 10 yr old alone in a house is unforgivable.
It depends where they moved from. If the family moved from a different part of Woking ,she might have continued at her old school. Schools are often over subscribed so a place at a popular local school might not have been available.

I do not think she would have been kept out of school in order to be a child minder to the younger children.

<rude>

No normal Muslim or Asian family leaves their 10 years old daughter on her own. Never! Even if she was 20 years old, she won't be left alone. That's the most odd thing. We will have to wait untill the post mortem report comes out.

Poor little child, did not deserve this. I have experienced a evil step mother and *advertiser censored* father and I can only imagine she must have gone through. Poor baby.
I don't think bioMum returning to Poland has anything to do with Sara's death.

She was not fleeing.
Her father fled, according to Police.

She is no POI.
She is a victim too.

Father had full custody, and bioMum hasn't seen her daughter for 2 or more years (according to link upthread ).

JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Edited to add: it could be the 3 landed and contacted someone in UK to let them know. Then that person, local, called LE. Just another possibility.
I agree, though this could be the Riskier option, as it implicates the local person, who obviously would be viewed by LE as knowing exactly what was going on, enough to know that Sara was dead in the house. But maybe the 3 don’t really care about the risks to those left behind.

maybe there wasn’t enough time to think through a really clear plan.

"Bio mother claimed she had only been allowed to see her children twice since she lost custody in 2019.

'I couldn't see my daughter for four years, and now she is dead. She's only a kid, she had done nothing wrong.'

She alleged that she used to be sent frequent photos of her children, but in 2021 - following an argument with Urfan's new partner claims she was cut off completely.

The grieving mother, who is set to see Sara's body after a post-mortem examination today - has not yet been told how her daughter's murder."

Last edited:
I have this unexpected theory

What if the family was threatened?
Father mainly.

Why did they move to this sleepy little town not far ago?

To stay under the radar?

And suddenly the girl is killed.
By whom?
Father's enemy?

So they all fled immediately abroad.

But called authorities about the daughter when felt safe.

JMO

I have this unexpected theory

What if the family was threatened?
Father mainly.

Why did they move to this sleepy little town not far ago?

To stay under the radar?

And suddenly the girl is killed.
By whom?
Father's enemy?

So they all fled immediately abroad.

But called authorities about the daughter when felt safe.

JMO
Her father is a taxi driver in a city of over 100,000. Hardly a sleepy little town, or staying under the radar, imo.

<modsnip - quoted post was not victim friendly>
Knowing DM they took photos from Facebook.

As for mother - good for her to give HER version of events.

Who knows why Social Services gave custody to father?

Maybe he earned more than her?

I woudn't blame Mum for this situation.
After all, Arthur LH and Logan M were also put with murderers.

JMO

<modsnip - quoted post was not victim friendly
Different people deal with trauma in different ways. Some people gain comfort from talking and showing pictures of their loved ones. Olga appeared to be very proud of Sara and seemed to treasure the framed photo she had of Sara.

Knowing DM they took photos from Facebook.

As for mother - good for her to give HER version of events.

Who knows why Social Services gave custody to father?

Maybe he earned more than her?

I woudn't blame Mum for this situation.
After all, Arthur LH and Logan M were also put with murderers.

JMO
I didn't know daily mail did that. That makes sense otherwise its odd. I hope the criminals get caught soon. Poor baby deserves justice.

So desperately sad. I don’t disagree. Important not to stereotype but it does have other things in common with gender based violence/honour killings imo. I can’t imagine two parents fleeing and leaving five other kids behind so it does fit with others being involved. Jmo

Do we have any information to say that the children have been left behind ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleutherson90