UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
they should really start looking in and around those block's of Tulse Hill, not much in that pond anymore! I just hope they find her!!

Ops. Sorry. I wasn't aware of it as I was sure I saw some pictures from SM attached before. please can moderator delete as I tried and I can't do it

A Twitter user has reported a still from the Clapham Common Northside camera.

Although I can't see someone behind this person on the left, I did notice a still a bit later on which I have uploaded here.

I mean, that figure closest to the road does look female, Caucasian, with blonde hair and/or a light coloured hat, a light coloured jacket, darkish bottoms and doesn’t look what I’d consider tall (ie similar to SE). But the footwear looks a little dark? Does the jacket look the right length?

I’m possibly reaching, but not the worst likeness though...

Very interesting, I've attached the image below- her friend seems to corroborate it, although it may be wishful thinking

The person on the left does appear to have a white had that fits the head, like a knitted cap. I cant tell much about the height but I'd guess about 5'6". Can't really tell anything about the clothes

So I’ve been looking back over the traffic cameras and tying up the ones in the vicinity that have been greyed out post 9.30pm on wed 3rd and into Thursday 4th up to midnight. I have attached a little picture - the pink dots show the camera stills that are greyed out with similar timings. May be nothing but may give a clue as to where they think the perp may have gone (in a vehicle obvs) - I haven’t got much further than that at the moment

Further to this I have added another three dots north of the Brixton Hill/Lambeth camera - all three have stills missing. There are no missing stills on the Kings avenue/Poynders traffic cameras which I think we already knew - which suggests that she may have been picked up by a vehicle further up than cavendish junction but before kings avenue and perp may have turned off one of those roads in between those two locations (blue dots)

Attachments

• 25CE3876-62FF-4D35-ABB2-5952E074EB25.jpeg
    25CE3876-62FF-4D35-ABB2-5952E074EB25.jpeg
    136.6 KB · Views: 73
A Twitter user has reported a still from the Clapham Common Northside camera.

Although I can't see someone behind this person on the left, I did notice a still a bit later on which I have uploaded here.

In the first shot, it appears to me to be 2 people, like the one in front is knees bent and turned around looking back at the person very closely behind them.

Second image also shows interaction amongst 2 people, like if one was to pull the hat off another (or some similar movement).

Tries to enhance the photo a bit.
It's in the eye of the beholder but a jogger IMO
I see two people, both look quite slim

The one in the front is turned slighty as if to speak to the one in back.

The one in back looks to have a light-colored mask on, but I don't see a light-colored hat now

Tries to enhance the photo a bit.
It's in the eye of the beholder but a jogger IMO

Could just be an optical illusion, but for me- it seems the individual's legs are too outstretched/far away from the individual's torso and head- they could be incredibly lanky and tall, but I could see there being another individual in front who is obscured from view, bar the legs

In the first shot, it appears to me to be 2 people, like the one in front is knees bent and turned around looking back at the person very closely behind them.

Second image also shows interaction amongst 2 people, like if one was to pull the hat off another (or some similar movement).

Where are the 2 in first image? Just see one! o_O

The later still is worrying. Certainly the right colour jacket.
yes body language is all wrong, but I'm certain I saw a spaceship before in one of these stills, so the brain can play tricks on you. ;)

I think a poster above made a really excellent point about the 5 minute gaps, and although I knew that going in whilst researching, and yes there is still a chance something could be spotted, those gaps in time mean anything could happen.

I could be wrong, but I think where I’ve drawn this v poor line in yellow is being interpreted as some as the head of a figure standing sort of side on and looking behind them at an approaching 2nd and taller figure, that has either a mask on or something that’s caught the light (vape? Cig? Glasses?).
Now I see it is as someone is chasing the other person?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stassy75