UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely she would have come out by now? That photo must have been taken much earlier. I'm not sure if police searches always have them as a precaution (someone is injured finding a weapon or something?) or in case a suspect is injured in an arrest.

Absolutely. It's a profoundly disressing situation for all involved, and not without unknown quantities, so I would think an ambulance would be on standby.

apologies for the link, I loathe this paper, but here is the quote re timings for the phone call

Sarah is on the phone to her boyfriend for around 15 minutes just before 9.30pm.

Six clues surrounding mysterious disappearance of Sarah Everard in Clapham

sorry I kept posting the same messages, was having issues like everyone else with the site crashing.

without being a pain but "just" before 9.30 is a bit unclear as to actually how long before it was.

Also, I know last contact was 9.28 so I am probably talking rubbish, but could that mean last time the phone pinged?

I don’t think it’s a huge surprise that police are still asking for information. Even if they’ve identified a suspect - or found her - they still need to support their case with as much witness info as they can. When news of a search breaks there’s probably a worry that people who might be planning to check dashcams etc might no longer bother.

As all the neighbors along Poynder St have likely been questioned and are hypervigilant, perhaps someone hear the sound of squealing tires, or noticed a car strangely placed, or saw someone not local dumping something in those bins.

It behooves LE to search everything about that location, including entering each and every flat in Poynder Court.
A twitter user has just commented that it isn't looking good on the situation but i don't know what is or what isn't against the TOS and can't link to it.

EDIT : I mean in relation to this specific issue, yes I have read the TOS :)

I interpret that is that they are not finding much evidence

JMO but vanishingly unlikely, I would think, that there's any expectation of finding Sarah in the course of this search, or they would not have taken so long to get things under way. If there's any inkling that she may be being held against her will, or is incapacitated somehow, then time would be of the essence. So I think the ambulance must be unrelated, or precautionary in some less high-octane way. Also beyond unlikely imo that the perp is expected to be in the flats or is known to be near at hand, as he/they wouldn't exactly have stuck around while the tape was being unrolled and the forensic suits donned.

I must say, I thought the situation looked dire an hour ago, but it seems more likely now imo that this is an evidence gathering exercise so I do feel there may still be a faint hope that she's out there somewhere. It would be good to think so.

OK, sorry to derail. Glad it's not just me!

In the downtime I discovered you can walk right round Poynders Court on streetview, quite unusual for a private property. Looks like maybe 8 flats per building, or 16?

I can only see one CCTV camera but I'm not convinced it's wired in.

Google Maps

I mentioned this hours ago. Cough. Agree only one camera

Yes, this could also be a possibility, and wanted some privacy and something went wrong.

But interestingly they are marking the road though.....
Luminal won’t distinguish, I’m sure there are a number of blood spots that are several months, if not years old on the road and pavement.

Luminal won’t distinguish, I’m sure there are a number of blood spots that are several months, if not years old on the road and pavement.

I wasn't referring to luminol as such, but markers in general. Can be used for anything of interest to plot a route of movement

Interesting that the Mirror article I linked to mentions that “Earlier officers with sniffer dogs were seen searching outside the nearby Oaklands Estate”. This is the building next to Poynders Court which has the small piece of grassland and shrubbery that forensics were taking a great interest in tonight

Agree.
Kids falling over, dogs in season............

Also a new member, following this case and probably taking up all the bandwidth.

Have people Looked at that cctv footage that was mentioned up the thread? I don’t know the exact location of it in relation to the current forensics search, but it’s really giving me the creeps. Two people looking like there’s some kind of scuffle or something weird going on.

It horrible to think but I would think blood spots have been found after seeing the forensic team.
The days with the poor conditions and the forensic team markers.
Seeing the area I also think this would be a prime location/area at night for some weirdo to strike, I hope I’m wrong

As for the slow traffic that could be my fault
as I accidentally posted something with websleuths.com in the pic but not the posters name.

I will try to find the poster and apologise but they wrote a great piece on women living in London which explains to the people on Twitter trying to ridiculously place blame on being out at night.

OK, sorry to derail. Glad it's not just me!

In the downtime I discovered you can walk right round Poynders Court on streetview, quite unusual for a private property. Looks like maybe 8 flats per building, or 16?

I can only see one CCTV camera but I'm not convinced it's wired in.

Google Maps
I think it might be. There are wires and also the notice. It it was a dummy I don't think there would be a notice. I also suspect that the LA is the freeholder, so that also supports working CCTV. How good the picture quality is, is another matter. It looks similar to what we have at home and the quality is OK, but a little grainy at distance.

Also a new member, following this case and probably taking up all the bandwidth.

Have people Looked at that cctv footage that was mentioned up the thread? I don’t know the exact location of it in relation to the current forensics search, but it’s really giving me the creeps. Two people looking like there’s some kind of scuffle or something weird going on.

the dog walkers one?

It would be wise for the person responsible to just come forward and admit what has happened because there is no way they are going to get away with this.
Most likely won't admit anything sadly. The individual/s will undoubtedly lawyer up and go no comment all the way

Wouldn't have taken very long at all, if someone had been following her while she was on the phone, then quickly waited for her to reach that area and quick run up at her and drag her in. It could have been so quick she herself might not have known what was happening and not screamed, or screamed loudly.

this is going to sound super morbid but I'm reminded of the 2014 Isla Vista killings, when a college student stabbed his three roommates to death. Apparently he had searched online for ways to kill people quietly. What I'm saying I guess is that it CAN be done quietly, no screaming or noise or fight.

Possible scenarios of why sarah could have entered the flats or surrounding areas willingly and not forcibly hence why no screaming or witnesses reporting anything.

Only other possible scenario I can think of is she was seeing someone in secret, although she really doesn't seem the sort of person to cheat, you just never know. Both potential reasons to enter the flats, to meet a drug dealer or lover, don't really explain why she would end up being hurt in any way.

Based on the fact the forensic team are concentrating so heavily on that section of the street surely this means they must have some kind of CCTV footage directing them there? We saw them start at a point together and start searching - it's not like someone found something there and then forensics where called. Something must have told them this is the exact sport to search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frankiterranova