Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Irvine Times article (link) contains a whole host of new information.
<snipped for focus>

Indeed it does - I thought there were reporting restrictions on this!

Bolded by me -"She calls her boyfriend and stays on the phone to him for around 14 minutes, a court hearing on March 13 of the man accused of her kidnap and murder is told."

Another speculation by me (sorry)... what if WC did actually drive Sarah home to her house (which we think was on a quietish road around Brixton Water Lane) and the attack only happened there, in a much quieter road.. then on to Kent? Might explain why nobody saw any evidence of force etc at Poynders Road. Jmo

Looking at that article shared (Contempt and reporting restrictions - BBC Academy Joe Morgan (@nottherealjoe) / Twitter) - would it be correct (for those that know the legalities) that now after today's hearing that if any WSs did find anything incriminating on CCTV given new car details or generally, they should report straight to the police not post on here? I am a bit confused how it works now as do those rules just apply to the MSM?

I assume it is highly likely his defence will look for any evidence online that could prove he would get an unfair trial and we don't want to aide that for sure!!!!!

Attachments

• 40291040-0-A_black_SEAT_Exeo_was_lifted_off_the_drive_way_and_forensics_off-a-116_1615454937406.jpg
    40291040-0-A_black_SEAT_Exeo_was_lifted_off_the_drive_way_and_forensics_off-a-116_1615454937406.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 444
  • vlcsnap-2021-03-13-14h14m32s779.png
    vlcsnap-2021-03-13-14h14m32s779.png
    439.2 KB · Views: 511
So based on everything new today it once again looks like the 2 bus cameras were key to the whole thing. You could call it lucky or could say that being the amount of traffic around there something being picked up was inevitable. But I’d side with lucky.

We don’t know any other evidence but criminal investigations often snowball from a particularly lead.

Without the bus cameras they likely don’t have a proven vehicle to trace.

Without that they don’t have a name

Without that they can’t track a journey. As in theory from where she was last seen you are talking infinite options North, East, West and South.

Without any of those you don’t end up at the house, garage or woods looking for evidence.

There has been nothing to suggest anything was found on Poynders Road that would have given a similar solid lead. The phone is still missing.

You could argue with enough police resources eventually you could check the 1000’s of vehicles within the area but needle in a haystack doesn’t start to do it justice.

Also the longer it goes on perhaps the harder it is to get evidence.

There are clearly other routes to a suspect, someone handing themselves in (Or taking their life and leaving a confession) or eventually someone stumbling upon the body.

But JMO based on everything we know so far is that without those 2 bus cameras picking up a solid lead Of a reg number I doubt we would be where we are. It seems everything snowballs from that and without it your looking aimlessly in to a huge number of vehicles recorded in the vicinity and/or any other eventuality

I’m trawling to find the link, but do I recall rightly it was mentioned at some stage that WC was allowed to continue working whilst under police surveillance? Which implies to me he did go back to work at some point prior to his arrest. And after notifying his supervisor he didn’t want to carry a firearm. I’m looking for a MSM article. At this stage MOO from memory of a previous discussion.

As a few people have already pointed out, he emailed to say he didn't want to carry a gun AFTER Sarah had gone missing. And I believe @LeopardLeotard said the ambulance was at his house AFTER Sarah went missing. IMO This could point to him creating a narrative of poor mental health AFTER Sarah had been kidnapped and/or killed. It also links to hurting himself in his cell.

The MH issues are all being evidence by things he did after Sarah was taken. Maybe I'm being too quick to assume, but it could easily be him setting up a narrative of being mentally unwell to cover his tracks or so that he would not end up in a regular prison.

I find it interesting that his head injuries were likely self inflicted but actually quite quickly treated and possibly just superficial.

Moo

This is all speculation on my part, but IMO the fact that a marked police car passed by very shortly before could have helped WC.

He could very easily say his white Astra was an unmarked police car, and the one that went past was on the way to help an incident further along the road, one the SE shouldn’t walk past. Having his warrant card make this plausible MOO.

Our 14yr old was watching the news yesterday and she said to me “mum, you always told me if I am lost or in any danger that if I see someone in uniform ask them for help”.

It's going to need more talking/guidance isn't it? Somehow trying to bring in the "don't talk to strangers or get in a car" with - get help from someone in uniform. So hard to explain to young people without suggesting they can't trust someone in uniform.

Just thinking... if both passenger and driver side doors of the car were open, does that suggest Sarah got in his car willingly? I’m trying to think of various scenarios which would have both doors open.

I wonder if it could be WC initially opened the passenger door from the drivers seat to offer her a lift home, possibly under the pretence of an officer (warrant card) helping out in a car that may pass as an unmarked police car (as another poster pointed out upthread), which may mean the MSM theorising he used his status/warrant card to coerce SE into the car might have had a little more behind it, and - when SE refused, he put his hazards on and got out and then changed tact to ‘arresting’ her under possible a lockdown rouse or simply kidnapping her - whilst this was happening, both doors may have appeared open without needing SE to have complied.

Very intriguing new development.

I think it is only the tip of the iceberg and there will be a lot more revelations to come. Her family will be absolutely devastated, how long did she suffer, what did he do to her, they will be absolutely devastated. The reports of the exposure a few days beforehand. He had a wife and two children but I wonder if there are other crimes that will come to light, possibly around the time before the children were born.

I’m trawling to find the link, but do I recall rightly it was mentioned at some stage that WC was allowed to continue working whilst under police surveillance? Which implies to me he did go back to work at some point prior to his arrest. And after notifying his supervisor he didn’t want to carry a firearm. I’m looking for a MSM article. At this stage MOO from memory of a previous discussion.
I am wondering if this was misreported or miscommunication somewhere. He was due to be on shift so they could have mentioned he was on shift, but actually further evidence shows he was signed off sick at the last minute.

I also wonder if EC knew he was off work? Could he have headed to London to pretend he was still working as normal? Moo

I envisioned opening driver door and leaving open whilst going round to open passenger- talk to Sarah/ putting sarah in car (in whatever form/ I don’t think sarah willingly got in- coersed or threatened) back round the drivers side. Drives off. I think sarah was injured as she would try to climb through to open door I think.

if car auto locks are on doors can be opened from inside but once **** can’t be opened except from door lock button usually on driver side by wing mirror.

all speculation.

If it's the case that WC had some insight into how he was behaving (saying he didn't want to carry a gun), that's good news regarding NOT going for an insanity plea IMO

As a few people have already pointed out, he emailed to say he didn't want to carry a gun AFTER Sarah had gone missing. And I believe @LeopardLeotard said the ambulance was at his house AFTER Sarah went missing. IMO This could point to him creating a narrative of poor mental health AFTER Sarah had been kidnapped and/or killed. It also links to hurting himself in his cell.

The MH issues are all being evidence by things he did after Sarah was taken. Maybe I'm being too quick to assume, but it could easily be him setting up a narrative of being mentally unwell to cover his tracks or so that he would not end up in a regular prison.

I find it interesting that his head injuries were likely self inflicted but actually quite quickly treated and possibly just superficial.

Moo
I would be really interested to know, from anyone with a legal background, what evidence a defence lawyer would need to produce to claim mental health issues. I would hope it would include evidence from before a crime was committed and not just the reaction of a suspect thereafter....

Sounds like that poor girl was subjected to an horrendous time by that monster.

I agree with PP that the email (and now the head banging) is laying the groundwork for an insanity defence.
I doubt it. He's acknowledging that he knows what he did was wrong by turning in his weapon and also that he's afraid of what he might do in the future. That's rational thinking, as opposed to psychotic behavior or not knowing right from wrong. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke