Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, as another poster mentioned on the previous thread, most people lose their parents in their life time and don't resort to such horrifying behaviour. Of course we don't know how he handled his dad's death but as others have suggested it seems highly likely he's had this kind of behaviour for a long time, possibly whilst his dad was still alive and it has just escalated.
Agreed life stresses are sadly a common fact of life yet murderers and rapists and sexual criminals are rare . I lost both parents within six months yet managed to not abduct or murder a single person.

He's an adult man who has held down a responsible job. IMO nothing about the crime suggests he was suffering from psychotic delusions. Therefore I'd assume he was capable of and made his own choices.

I would guess she hired the car in her name. Which would be suspicious on its own as they already have 2 cars and police want to know why she hired it and not him

Wouldn't that mean she was a co-offender as she'd having been involved before the crime was committed, INAL but isn't helping an offender doesn't seem like the right term for that

As far was we know (and it makes sense) she had no contact with the police until they turned up on the doorsetp to arrest him so IMO it's something that happened at that time in the house - lying about his whereabouts is my best guess

JMO

Perhaps he worked the 14.00hrs to 20.00hrs shift on both of those nights?
I'll answer my own post, no he didn't.
He worked the 19.00rs to 07.00hrs shift then went on leave for a few days.
So he finished his shift at 07.00hrs the same day Sarah was kidnapped.

I wonder if he went home to Deal, then drove all the way back up later that evening, or stayed up and hung about in London when he finished in the morning?

Timeline of Sarah Everard’s disappearance

I could be completely wrong here, but I do wonder if she stupidly gave him an alibi. He lied to her, said he needed help to cover his tracks for an innocent reason ie: ‘please say I was home by 10pm’ and she went along with it.

Perhaps their reason for bringing her in was that they were aware she’d crack pretty early on. She’d want to be with her kids, the horror of what he was actually being arrested for etc. And perhaps they used her to obtain as much information as possible.

Not to mention the benefit of having everybody removed from the house so that they could carry out thorough searches.

JMO.

Yes, something along those lines, or helping him clean up something related to the murder? It's like Christina Noudga, the gf of convicted murderer, Dellen Millard, who helped him cover up. Accessory after the fact?

I am wondering if this was misreported or miscommunication somewhere. He was due to be on shift so they could have mentioned he was on shift, but actually further evidence shows he was signed off sick at the last minute.

I also wonder if EC knew he was off work? Could he have headed to London to pretend he was still working as normal? Moo
I'm not sure there was ever anything beyond the assumption that if he was on that route out of London, that would tie with a shift that finished at....etc
And then later a ws member said there had been some surveillance, which led people to speculate he was being watched while still working with firearms - no confirmation anywhere.
I think this is definitive - he left his shift at 7am in the morning, then wasn't due back at work until 8th. So not working at the time.

They can be. I've done some filming work in fair few and I'd say 30% I've seen a padded cell. They are usually closest to the desk and have a window to see in (I presume before the days of CCTV).

They aren't padded in the way you imagine in films with mattress style walls. High density rubber normally

Interesting, thank you, you don't work on fly on the wall police documentaries do you? That would be a fascinating job IMO

This is the road behind SE's friend's house on Leathwaite. 9 minutes before she supposedly left. This is a white Astra. Just putting that out there.

That's the A3 - a main radial road. I expect you'd find all makes and colours of cars along there

I've not seen any reports which suggest she went that way, though I suppose it's not impossible he was circling the Common looking for opportunities. JMO

No, because it's that common it's barely even aknowledged beyond superficial medical treatment. Most are just given a sedative suppository until they chill the f out.

Psychiatric hold would be for someone chewing their fingers off or something akin to that.
Oh, I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about him being a risk to himself or others. I would think they would want to be extra careful with him. They don't put prisoners who are a danger to themselves on suicide watch?

This articles says;

''At around 9.35pm, a bus camera captured two figures on Poynders Road and a white Vauxhall Astra with its hazard lights flashing.''

Sarah Everard’s body found in builder’s bag, court told

That doesn't say she was filmed being close enough to get in or actually getting in the car. The car could have been positioned waiting for her to go past and as the account is worded above, it doesn't say where he was positioned either. He could have been waiting for her to get close and then pulled her in. So maybe the footage shows her close or just on the same road to the car, him somewhere quite close or he was in the car and then shortly after she is gone, so the police then thought he was likely involved and tracked the car. IMO.

The article you link to does seem to have more detail than other press reports of the same court appearance . It may well be taken down soon. JMO

I wonder if he went home to Deal, then drove all the way back up later that evening, or stayed up and hung about in London when he finished in the morning?

Perhaps he went home but told his wife he was back on shift 19:00 that night. A few hours sleep and then back down to London .. although not to go to work.

I wonder why it was allowed to be widely reported that he's worked on the 3rd. Would the Met have deliberately given out the wrong info for some reason?

Unsurprising to see that WC began his career with the Met in Bromley, as it's the most convenient borough for someone commuting from Kent.

It's worth highlighting that the Indecent Exposure incident on Feb 28th, reportedly at Swanley McDonald's, falls under that borough. (it's very much where Kent meets London)

I wonder whether the referral to the IOPC is merely the Met covering themselves as it would've been response officers at Bromley who attended, and up until recently he was... a response officer at Bromley.

Sadly, this also seems to suggest that I share acquaintances with him.

I'm not sure what it says about him that he committed this offence in an area where he had - up until recently - worked.

That McDonalds looks to be just inside the Kent border according to this map. The McDonalds is just inside the small loop off the A20, sorry I couldn't magnify it any more!

Attachments

• Kent border.PNG
    Kent border.PNG
    37.1 KB · Views: 17
As I understand it he was initially guarding Dungeness nuclear power station and was armed, which may have helped fast-track him to an armed position in the Met.

1. Guarding Dungeness
2. Police Response Team in Bromley
3. Current position.

Will try to find relevant dates
Wasn't there a period between Dungeness and Bromleywhen he was in Kent Police(Traffic?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke