Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a look and the only thing I can find as a direct Met quote is simply that he wasn't on duty when she went missing. There doesn't seem to be anything directly from them disclosing his shifts.

Although there are lots of articles with this new info they all seem to come from one single source. Hard to say what is correct and what is a mistake.

Two front passenger doors open seems a bit odd unless there were two people in the vicinity. I mean you get in the car, you pull the door shut..get out of the car, close it before walking off..something about that is bothering me.

Could she have got in the car and quickly realised he was not what he seemed and ran out, he opens his door to run after her, hence both doors open?

I think he'll plead guilty . He won't want the details coming out in a trial.

His demeanour could be an act IMO. How the reporter described the court this morning being scary, makes me think he may have had an outburst in there.
I think perhaps, the details were scary, not that WC had an outburst.

That's the shift he worked when arrested. He actually worked a different shift the day of the kidnapping. Quoted in the news. My source is
here: Timeline of Sarah Everard’s disappearance
Sorry jenpil but this is the press source we are discussing today. We are not sure that this press source should be discussing the case in this detail but also this isn't what you'd call MSM ie not the Mail, Sun, BBC etc, this is just a local site in the north of scotland far removed from London. I would be more inclined to believe all the other reports in MSM reporting that he worked 2 until 8 on the day Sarah went missing. As reported here Cop arrested in Sarah Everard case 'spent day she vanished guarding US Embassy'

Sarah Everard’s body found in builder’s bag, court told

I'm a little confused. So he clocks on 7pm March 2nd for a 12 hour shift. Meaning his shift finished 7am March 3rd. Sarah's disappears at approx 9.30pm March 3rd. So what was he even doing in the area? His shift finished 14.5 hours earlier, and he wasn't due in for another shift until March 8th?
Sleeping, 7pm till 7am work, sleep probably
Perhaps he went home but told his wife he was back on shift 19:00 that night. A few hours sleep and then back down to London .. although not to go to work.

‘It is claimed Couzens worked a relief shift at the American Embassy in Nine Elms, south-west London, until 8pm the night Ms Everard went missing.’

Bus CCTV 'led to murder arrest' of officer 75 miles away in Sarah Everard case

it states in this article he was doing a relief shift till 8pm 1 hour and half prior to SE disappearance.

Shift reliefs allow a facility to operate through breaks and shift changes. They allow you to continue to produce even when employees are on vacation or off sick. Further, they represent a pool of additional hours that can be used to accommodate training and a variety of other discretionary activities.

No, you're getting mixed up.

He finished the 7pm to 7am shift the day he did the kidnapping.

He finished the 2pm to 8pm shift the day he was arrested.

There was a week between them!
It stated he worked 2pm till 8pm the day she disappeared. The police entered at his home at 8pm after he arrived home from work and then arrested him. Given it takes 2 hours for the commute from work to home he can't have worked till 8pm.

He worked 7pm (2nd) till 7am (3rd) then a relief shift 2pm till 8pm (3rd)

No, we are not getting mixed up, it was been widely reported in MSM that WC worked a 2pm to 8pm relief shift at the US embassy the day Sarah went missing. It's only today that the confusion has arisen.

Correct. It has been stated in many articles that he worked at the US embassy on 3 March (e.g. link below), finishing his shift at 8pm. But it will be interesting to see if this turns out to be incorrect.

Cop arrested in Sarah Everard case ‘spent day she vanished guarding US Embassy’

Cop arrested in Sarah Everard case 'spent day she vanished guarding US Embassy'

What a dreadful case this is. A young woman going about quite normal business and her life snatched from her. I hope and pray she didn’t suffer.

As for WC, I hope he talks and tells investigators everything. If he pleads guilty, how much would come out in court in there wasn't any need for cross examination?

Is there anyone else hoping that a TV documentary crew are following this? It would be interesting to see the inside story in a few years time.

RIP Sarah.

It stated he worked 2pm till 8pm the day she disappeared. The police entered at his home at 8pm after he arrived home from work and then arrested him. Given it takes 2 hours for the commute from work to home he can't have worked till 8pm.

He worked 7pm (2nd) till 7am (3rd) then a relief shift 2pm till 8pm (3rd)

Do you have a link for WC being at work on the day he was arrested, that doesn't seem to fit with today's time line either

TIA

Then why bother putting it in a bag?

I hate even writing this but the term "dead weight" probably applies here, even in someone of Sarah's size. Putting a body in something that can be transported/lifted etc would be much simpler than attempting to move around an unrestrained body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke