Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a MOD had said her You Tube is allowed to be discussed, but sleuthing the children is not.

But ALL of the YouTube videos are of and by the children, so there’s nothing that can actually be discussed anyway.

I know she got arrested but I reckon it might have been precautionary, so probably best to steer clear of discussing her at all. Those children (and their friends) are old enough to google all this. Poor kids.

Did anyone else expect him to be charged with rape as well? Is this because they do not have enough evidence to charge?
They did say they needed dental records to identify the body. Sadly and horrifically that suggests the evidence might be gone. IMOO

Sorry jenpil but this is the press source we are discussing today. We are not sure that this press source should be discussing the case in this detail but also this isn't what you'd call MSM ie not the Mail, Sun, BBC etc, this is just a local site in the north of scotland far removed from London. I would be more inclined to believe all the other reports in MSM reporting that he worked 2 until 8 on the day Sarah went missing. As reported here Cop arrested in Sarah Everard case 'spent day she vanished guarding US Embassy'

The Scotsman, one of the highest regarded newspapers not only in Scotland but also the UK as a whole reports the same.

The AP report from the court reporter would have been available to all subscribers hence the same text in many smaller news papers. It’s the responsibility of media based and regulated in England to remove what could be deemed as falling foul of the reporting restrictions.

Does anyone think he will plead not guilty? I know we won;t get a plea yet but just wondering your thoughts?
Murder carries a mandatory life sentence so I'd guess there is no incentive for him to do so.

Could she have got in the car and quickly realised he was not what he seemed and ran out, he opens his door to run after her, hence both doors open?

it's possible but that might have caused a commotion and wouldn't she have started shouting and screaming if she did get away from for him even a short time?

But ALL of the YouTube videos are of and by the children, so there’s nothing that can actually be discussed anyway.

I know she got arrested but I reckon it might have been precautionary, so probably best to steer clear of discussing her at all. Those children (and their friends) are old enough to google all this. Poor kids.

Ah, I haven’t actually bothered searching for the channel myself, so I didn’t know it’s contents. Just repeating what I recall a MOD posting on a previous thread.

“She was on CCTV at 9.15, seen again on camera at 9.28pm and later on the camera of a marked police car at 9.32pm. a bus camera filmed 2 figures on Poynders Rd and a white Astra with hazard lights flashing. another bus camera filmed the same car with both front doors open.”

- With his indecent exposure history, does anyone else think he could have pretended to be broken down, hazard lights on, showed her his ID, asked her for help before potentially exposing himself to her? Maybe causing alarm to her, making her walk or run away to which he then got out the car too leaving both doors open? To then forcefully put her into the car? On the other hand, I can’t imagine somebody forcefully putting someone into a car on a busy road with no witness’ unless he moved the car potentially behind the block of flats and that’s where the struggle was. IMO

Her phone running out of battery at the very moment she was attacked would be a huge coincidence. The attacker wouldn't have known that. Would he leave the area with the possibility of her phone being tracked?
Yeah, I think he took her phone from her. He may have threatened her with a knife or another weapon and ordered her into the car. He must have tossed the phone later since it reportedly hasn't been found. Imo

Well I don't know what to say then! I have nothing to say about the kids or EC, but in a couple of the videos there are sudden outbursts of anger
I think a MOD had said her You Tube is allowed to be discussed, but sleuthing the children is not.

I'll go for it then, as I have nothing to say about the children - was watching the videos earlier today and there are a couple that I find disturbing, where a male voice in the background has sudden outbursts of anger and can be heard shouting "For 's sake!" Doesn't sound like it's part of an argument, but yeah, I found it disturbing that in videos taken months apart this happened more than once. Makes you wonder about the home environment and WC's proneness to sudden anger.

Apologies and please delete if this isn't allowed.

Her phone running out of battery at the very moment she was attacked would be a huge coincidence. The attacker wouldn't have known that. Would he leave the area with the possibility of her phone being tracked?

My guess is that it's either
a) down a drain near kidnap site, possibly moved along out of signal (and beyond being found) by the flow of sewage, or
b) just chucked, and found (and sold on?) by local toerag who may never come forward

Ah, I haven’t actually bothered searching for the channel myself, so I didn’t know it’s contents. Just repeating what I recall a MOD posting on a previous thread.

I had a look through the videos. Obviously EC set the account up but it’s the kids just posting typical kid stuff on it. There is one bit where WC says “oh ffs” in the background but that’s literally all I spotted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Herbstreit926