Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is thought to have been wearing green earphones and a white beanie hat, Scotland Yard added.

Everything we know about Sarah Everard missing case as police arrest officer

If SE was listening to music, she wouldn't have been as aware of her surroundings, the suspect could have snuck up behind her as she passed the vehicle (I like the theory it might not have been parked on the road) and bundled her into it, punched her when she was inside and she was unconscious while the suspect drove off. jmo

I'm a 28 year old male and I've found myself jumping in London when I've had my earphones in and not realised that a (perfectly innocent) person is now somehow 1ft behind me and I've seen the shadow cast out infront of me. It's amazing how oblivious you can be with music on.

One thing i take from this case, is that a key piece of circumstantial evidence against the accused will be the body turning up in his locale, over an hour from Clapham.

Smarter psychopaths don't do this. They rely on the lack of connection between themselves and the victim, and dump the body

One wonders if he is simply stupid/delusional or just wanted to get caught

My moneys on not too clever at the moment. You would think a policeman would realise CCTV and dashcams could capture you up to no good on a street. Then as you say, the body was not far from where he lived and nor far off his commuting route.

I'm thinking the latest search near recycling bins could be a search for a weapon or possessions and he was thinking dumping them in the bins full of other stuff was a good hiding place. Yet all that is totally pointless if your car was already being tracked and photographed at the scene of a disappearance.

Something has crossed my mind.. At this point I believe the MET are certain on how WC got SE into the car, even though they haven't made this public.
The MET are under serious scrutiny and I believe if they thought WC physically forced SE into the car (without deceiving with his Police ID), then they would have made this public.
Several sources across the media have reported that the narrative the MET believe to be true is that the Police ID was used to lure SE into the vehicle. With the scrutiny they are under, it's my opinion that if the MET believed the police ID was not used they would have made sure the public and the media knew this.

I dont think they would say anything at this stage about whether any of the rumours of how she ended up in the car are true.

I honestly dont think we will hear anything until the trial now about any of that.

There are many communal bins in all of the flats here, I don't know if these have been looked at, it's kind of a free for all, apart from the last two weeks when they have been taken normally on a Monday, there was a period of them not being taking for about a month!, but maybe too close to home to dump anything in there x

I'm a 28 year old male and I've found myself jumping in London when I've had my earphones in and not realised that a (perfectly innocent) person is now somehow 1ft behind me and I've seen the shadow cast out infront of me. It's amazing how oblivious you can be with music on.

I helped a young woman who had been attacked once. She had been walking along on the phone to her mum and was totally oblivious to the guy coming up behind her, he punched her hard to the side of the head and she just went down. She was shocked and dazed and the guy saw me and ran off, I wanted to stop him but he could have had a knife or anything, so I called the police who sent a guy who couldn't be bothered getting out of his nice warm patrol car....but the point is it can be very quick to incapacitate someone.

In normal circumstances they probably wouldn't say anything but the suggestion is being made that a serving police officer used his warrant card to lure a woman into his car who he then kidnapped and murdered.
One of the first facts the MET released was that WC was not on duty at the time, this was released to reduce criticism.
The pressure they are under means that their PR team will be in overdrive and I am fairly certain that if the Police warrant card was not used, they would have told the public to restore a tiny bit of confidence or put minds at ease.
JMO.

I dont think they would say anything at this stage about whether any of the rumours of how she ended up in the car are true.

I honestly dont think we will hear anything until the trial now about any of that.

I know this is highly unlikely as only one person had been charge, but I thought that I would put it out there.
The cctv of the Astra with both passenger and drivers door open, is there a chance that the accused had an accomplice and they both jumped out to attack Sarah and bundle her into the car? My other thoughts are that the accused opened the passenger door in readiness to get Sarah in without having to struggle with the door as well.

Yep, I nearly got run over a few years ago because I was listening to my music and completely distracted. Stepped into the road without even looking and didnt hear the traffic at all.

I'll add here and there if I can, come over a little unwell last night, still police presence and some, although not as many press here, well done re kenning was going to chip in last night, I wonder if kenning is where malcolm waite car garage is now?, they have an fb page, I know fb is not generally used here, just thought a quick look on there for anything that matches a white Astra type car in last few months x
Apologies if already mentioned, haven't read all of thread *advertiser censored*

Hi LL hope you are okay now, please take care of yourself and good to have you back here x

In normal circumstances they probably wouldn't say anything but the suggestion is being made that a serving police officer used his warrant card to lure a woman into his car who he then kidnapped and murdered.
One of the first facts the MET released was that WC was not on duty at the time, this was released to reduce criticism.
The pressure they are under means that their PR team will be in overdrive and I am fairly certain that if the Police warrant card was not used, they would have told the public to restore a tiny bit of confidence or put minds at ease.
JMO.

And risk an unfair trial by potential jurors hearing a very important piece of evidence prior to proceedings starting? Would be a really unusual step but respect your opinion on it.

One thing i take from this case, is that a key piece of circumstantial evidence against the accused will be the body turning up in his locale, over an hour from Clapham.

Smarter psychopaths don't do this. They rely on the lack of connection between themselves and the victim, and dump the body

One wonders if he is simply stupid/delusional or just wanted to get caught
That's the way they all get caught going back years, eg, Brady/Hindley, the Wests, Ivan Milat, John Christie, Nilson, Vincent Stanford, they dispose of the body in close proximity to their home and/or somewhere they visit for walks, camping or childhood haunts. Brady/Hindley were dobbed in but they chose a place close to their heart.

So I'd pick the stupid/delusional or maybe, nostalgia, they can't think outside the box, like their victims close etc. but definitely not wanting to get caught, imo.

First poster here! A commenter on the latest from Sandwich on Kent 999 Facebook page says he has heard from a source that police are looking for body parts - also in relation to a girl who went missing from Ashford.
Oh goodness, what has he done, for someone to die in anyway is terrible enough, but to destroy someone like that.... x

This evidence is no more prejudicial than the other facts that have been reported e.g. The details of the IE which was reported to the MET.
Also.... even if it was deemed prejudicial, it wouldn't be the first time the MET had bent a process to save face...

And risk an unfair trial by potential jurors hearing a very important piece of evidence prior to proceedings starting? Would be a really unusual step but respect your opinion on it.

I helped a young woman who had been attacked once. She had been walking along on the phone to her mum and was totally oblivious to the guy coming up behind her, he punched her hard to the side of the head and she just went down. She was shocked and dazed and the guy saw me and ran off, I wanted to stop him but he could have had a knife or anything, so I called the police who sent a guy who couldn't be bothered getting out of his nice warm patrol car....but the point is it can be very quick to incapacitate someone.

Bolding by me - I absolutely agree. I don't think suggestions that SE took a photo of the accused, or called 999 are feasible. I don't think there was anywhere near enough time to do either of those. In the seconds it would take to open a camera app, and point it in the right direction (presuming it's on the rear camera and not on the selfie one like mine always seems to be haha) the accused could have walloped her one and bundled her in to the car, job done. Yes, it's a busy road, but it takes mere seconds to incapacitate someone and shut the car door, and the traffic on that road would not have been constant imo.

Also, I think they've got something we aren't party to on CCTV. Kidnap was the first charge and imo they wouldn't have done that so soon if they didn't have proof. Also imo, had there been nothing sinister on the CCTV I believe it would have been released in order to help identify/further the investigations. I think they may even have caught the attack/bundle into the car on CCTV.

Edited by me for missing words. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member