Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The suspect's?
Could be x
Hi everyone :)

I’m new, but I’ve been lurking for this entire thread and have read almost every post! Here are my thoughts, all MOO of course.
  • Accused has spiralled very quickly - stress, injury/illness, a particular event, who knows.
  • Accused planned to take someone (hence he hired the car - an ill-conceived ploy to cover his tracks)
  • He’d been driving around some time, perhaps much of the evening (I am going on the Court version of his work pattern)
  • I think he ‘settled’ for a less than perfect location, because he was getting frustrated and impatient, and SE was otherwise perfect (that’s horrible to say)
  • I think he pulled in ahead of her, and put his hazards on (First bus captures car with hazards on). I think he got her attention by talking out through the window (some kind of police story likely)
  • After a few seconds (minute max), I speculate he lent over the passenger seat and opened the door (you know how you can do that, but once you’ve pushed it open, you won’t be able to reach to close it again), and asked or ordered her to get in
  • She refused, or questioned it, or freaked out, stepped back - she didn’t get in
  • He got out of the car (both doors now open), and joined her on the pavement (two figures seen on Poynders Road
  • Now, importantly 3 MINUTES (which is a long time in this situation), passes before another bus films the car with both doors open)
  • I speculate accused ends up chasing SE into Poynders Court (either the building itself, carpark etc - explains LE forensic activity) where SE was obviously looking for help. Of course alas there was none. Accused incapacitates her.
  • Accused waits to see a gap in the traffic, another minute or two passes, and the second bus catches the car with both front doors open
  • When it’s quiet, accused bundles here into the car
It’s so horrible, but it’s the only way the parts of the jigsaw we have fit together, MOO of course

I may be way off here, but that doesn't shout Sarah Everard from what we've seen of her, a gold thick chain it looks more like a man's chain, could be wrong jmo xx

I think if they really thought that was evidence related to Sarah it would be in a brown bag not held for the world's press to photograph.
Perhaps they want to distract the press and local residents from other areas they are searching.

In terms of the '3 minutes' between crucial CCTV footage which is being reported in MSM and does appear to many of us to seem like a LONG time for whatever was happening to happen, I wonder if it could be more like 2 minutes and 2-ish seconds eg 9.32.59 and 9.35.01? Could this be reported as 3 minutes if the 32 and 35 minutes figures were reported in MSM but the actual seconds of the CCTV timings could shorten the duration of time a bit. I'm not even sure where this thought is taking me because it is still scary to imagine what SE went through in either 3 minutes or 2 minutes 2 seconds but it could affect the limit of interaction on the pavement somewhat...

Yes. I have faced indecent exposure several times in my life. The most recent time was on the tube pre-covid. A man who looked like any other middle-aged family man had completely exposed himself to me, direct eye contact, and was, for a lack of better words, having a full-on wank on the train. This was only at about 7pm and there were plenty of people on the train. Nobody did anything. I froze and in a daze of fear and panic got off the tube early and sprinted home, looking over my shoulder the entire time.
That is horrific. I'm so sorry that's happened to you xx

What is bizarre is the body location is not far from a river which is quite remote at that location which would seem a better spot to dump evidence in and no chance he'd be caught on a camera and unlikely to be seen. It's like he's gone with randomness getting him away with it or has simply lost the plot.

Horrible isn't it? I've had similar incidents. The most recent incident was in a pub full of people and you just don't know how to react, you think you will know what to do but when it happens you end up feeling you should have acted differently even though they are the ones carrying it out.

I know a friend who when she was a school girl reported this man who would expose himself to the secondary school girls as they walked past. A group of the girls reported the person (who was doing it from inside their home) and the police said they couldn't go any further with charging and this man just continued.

I hope this case leads to this sort of thing being taken more seriously

I’m new, but I’ve been lurking for this entire thread and have read almost every post! Here are my thoughts, all MOO of course.
  • Accused has spiralled very quickly - stress, injury/illness, a particular event, who knows.
  • Accused planned to take someone (hence he hired the car - an ill-conceived ploy to cover his tracks)
  • He’d been driving around some time, perhaps much of the evening (I am going on the Court version of his work pattern)
  • I think he ‘settled’ for a less than perfect location, because he was getting frustrated and impatient, and SE was otherwise perfect (that’s horrible to say)
  • I think he pulled in ahead of her, and put his hazards on (First bus captures car with hazards on). I think he got her attention by talking out through the window (some kind of police story likely)
  • After a few seconds (minute max), I speculate he lent over the passenger seat and opened the door (you know how you can do that, but once you’ve pushed it open, you won’t be able to reach to close it again), and asked or ordered her to get in
  • She refused, or questioned it, or freaked out, stepped back - she didn’t get in
  • He got out of the car (both doors now open), and joined her on the pavement (two figures seen on Poynders Road
  • Now, importantly 3 MINUTES (which is a long time in this situation), passes before another bus films the car with both doors open)
  • I speculate accused ends up chasing SE into Poynders Court (either the building itself, carpark etc - explains LE forensic activity) where SE was obviously looking for help. Of course alas there was none. Accused incapacitates her.
  • Accused waits to see a gap in the traffic, another minute or two passes, and the second bus catches the car with both front doors open
It’s so horrible, but it’s the only way the parts of the jigsaw we have fit together, MOO of course
I’m inclined to agree and think a possible attempt to get away is where possible doorcam footage could come in, if it indeed exists. This is very reminiscent of the tragic Jastine Valdez murder in Ireland a couple of years ago.
https://www.thesun.ie/news/2602916/jastine-valdez-missing-timeline-body-latest/

Police probing Sarah Everard's murder find piece of gold jewellery
[URL='https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9363099/amp/Police-probing-Sarah-Everards-murder-seal-recycling-bins-Sandwich-town-centre-Kent.html?__twitter_impression=true']Police probing Sarah Everard's murder find piece of gold jewellery
[/URL]

Looks like a piece of bracelet chain and could belong to anyone. Looks "gold-toned metal" to me. No clearly high-carat gold

What is bizarre is the body location is not far from a river which is quite remote at that location which would seem a better spot to dump evidence in and no chance he'd be caught on a camera and unlikely to be seen. It's like he's gone with randomness getting him away with it or has simply lost the plot.

If you're referring to the Great Stour near the Great Chart Golf and Leisure Centre then that's not a river at that point, it's a small stream. You literally can walk through without getting your knees wet.

I know a friend who when she was a school girl reported this man who would expose himself to the secondary school girls as they walked past. A group of the girls reported the person (who was doing it from inside their home) and the police said they couldn't go any further with charging and this man just continued.

I hope this case leads to this sort of thing being taken more seriously

Yes I hope so too. For years it was always seen as a bit of a thing to joke about, or if you were a young girl you didn't even report it as it all just felt 'weird' and like you'd be the one in trouble. I saw an IE incident on my 1st day of secondary school happen to a girl at the bus stop, there were numerous assaults and weird incidents in the town I lived, really that's a large number of men that thought these things were OK or may have done worse.

Nice theory.
I'd like to add here (not replying to your post necessarily) that many seem to assuming that the accused took SE alive, from Poynders Road.

IMO That may not be the case.

As many posters suggest the accused could have used handcuffs in restraining SE, are they standard issue in the position he held? Could those be missing? He's been unable to account for them?
If the accused used them, he'd know he coukd never remove SE's dna satisfactorily, so they'd be disgarded, imo.

Just thinking of all the incriminating items he could've disposed of besides SE's personal effects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K-Nine