Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police back in Ashford Monday

Police are continuing to search woodland behind an abandoned leisure complex where the body of Sarah Everard was found inside a large builder’s bag.

Eight Metropolitan Police vans are parked in Fridd Lane close to the once-popular Great Chart Golf and Leisure Complex near Ashford, which has been at the centre of the murder probe since Wednesday morning.

Police still searching woods where Sarah's body was found
One has to wonder what they're searching for considering the initial extensive searches. Perhaps, if the accused has hinted to something as others have speculated, that could be a reason to continue searching? I truly hope it has nothing to do with any potential additional victims.

Afternoon all

Catching up on today’s search news.. does seems very specific part of river they are searching. I would think Kent would have some sort of team, so I am inclined to think they asked D and C because of their experience..

Is sickening to wonder what else they could be looking for

Yes. What's more, I have vasovagal syncope as does much of my family. "Vasovagal syncope (vay-zoh-VAY-gul SING-kuh-pee) occurs when you faint because your body overreacts to certain triggers, such as the sight of blood or extreme emotional distress. It may also be called neurocardiogenic syncope. The vasovagal syncope trigger causes your heart rate and blood pressure to drop suddenly." Completely just an additional observation and MOO. Definitely not saying she had this, but it's quite common and has nearly knocked me out (and has knocked family members out) several times for much less.

Vasovagal syncope - Symptoms and causes - Mayo Clinic
www.mayoclinic.org › symptoms-causes › syc-20350527

Yes, me and my sister have this too and it can happen simply through shock. Once my sister completely passed out cold after coming home and seeing an ambulance parked in our front drive.

Nice theory.
I'd like to add here (not replying to your post necessarily) that many seem to assuming that the accused took SE alive, from Poynders Road.

IMO That may not be the case.

Well it is widely reported that Sarah was taken from that area - we are not aware she was alive at that point but if he killed her if drove her along way to do whatever and dispose of her body

Sarah Everard: Wayne Couzens appears in court charged with murder

What's your theory and what is it based on?

Photo of divers in Sandwich in this link:

Sarah Everard killing: Police search Sandwich town centre

Image from Google Street View

Seems a bit odd to not put stuff in there vs a stagnant bit of water. Atleast they'd suffer erosion in the flowing water and you could peg clothes to the bottom using rocks to stop them being easily visible without a dive search. Saying that, he has an entire ocean a few miles away! All seems very strange.

Would he have not just been charged with murder if they suspected that was the case though?

No, because SE was taken and not left in Poynders RD.

I'm not saying a murder did or didn't happen in Poynders Road, it was just a consideration.
A sexual assault of some kind on SE could also have happened in Poynders Rd too.

JMO

Wasn't there just a large storm in the London area?

We have had good weather for around 2-3 weeks and the storm was late last week (while the police were already searching the area). So unless the accused thought that rising water levels will carry away whatever he may have wanted to dump there, I don't think it makes sense. Also, the flood-prone areas around Ashford weren't flooded much after last week's storm. It didn't actually rain much. More of a drizzle and strong winds.

I do not think the police would be showing a piece of vital evidence to the general public. I also think they would show much more sensitivity towards her friends and family. They would not be showing a piece of jewellery which could possibly be their daughter's.

I totally disagree. This is all to put pressure on the suspects. Pieces of the jigsaw slowly unfolding in front of him. The only sensitivity in this case is to make sure the person that did it is found guilty. Family and friend do not care about material things it is all about a conviction

Seems a bit odd to not put stuff in there vs a stagnant bit of water. Atleast they'd suffer erosion in the flowing water and you could peg clothes to the bottom using rocks to stop them being easily visible without a dive search. Saying that, he has an entire ocean a few miles away! All seems very strange.

Guess we can take comfort that we do not think like perpetrators of crime as I agree, none of this makes sense location wise. More places you go with evidence, more chance you get caught and the accused surely given position had enough smarts to know that!!

That is a really good point! If SE had an iPhone. If any family member knew her Apple ID password they could sign in on iCloud and see - photos - last location of phone registered. Depending on how it is set up I believe it can show a last location right up to the battery going dead even if switched off.

I would have thought, as she was a keen runner, that she would have an Apple Watch or Fitbit or something. Also the decision to walk, makes me think she might track steps. But the difficulty tracking her location obviously suggests otherwise.

Edit - JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member