Found Deceased UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #13

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have thought that, but as I said the lights on is making me question that, last 3 nights, you can see in there, big curtains not closed if anyone was there that would be the first thing I'd do, even if it was daytime... It hold no purpose to have them on at night if no ones there, so I'm only assuming they are making it look lived in again, but like I said big police van outside am and pm continuously, re kids I don't know what happens there, however if at anytime charges against her are dropped, it may be the case that they go home.
Who knows xx
I honestly can't imagine them living at the house again - wife and kids. I mean I know it's home and they would get support, but the public nature of it all and people knowing where they live. Kids at school can say awful things, however much the kids are protected from publicity. In an area where they are known. JMO, MOO.

It's been quite quiet here, still van of police posted outside day and night with the occasional police car, nothing going on in house, I had initially thought there was someone there lights on in front room but nets showing, ie main curtains not pulled.
I think there may be occupant back within days so they are making it look normal but with police presence outside.
No press, no further searches here xx

I really do not think they will be allowed to return home. They would be in danger of being harmed. There were reports of awful messages left on her social media before it was closed down .

I imagine they will be put in a safe house somewhere else in the country.

You raise good points about the car. We have not seen the car being recovered and if it had been returned to a rental place it would not have been a case of it being quietly moved by the police. Someone would have seen the police activity and it would have been reported.

This lack of information is why I’m still thinking the car could have been a ZIP car.

I read something earlier from Kent News that said a "building" in Dover had been part of the investigation on 9th March. The day the accused was arrested. It describes each town in Kent that has investigations. Thought that might have been a hire car garage. The Police may not want to release certain info about the hire car.

"The Metropolitan Police also carried out a search of a property in Dover on Wednesday (March 9)."

The 4 Kent towns at the centre of Sarah Everard searches

Reference hire cars, I would think people wouldn’t bat an eyelid to a hire car being loaded onto a low loader and taken away, it would only stand out if uniformed police made it stand out. I’m sure it’s quite beneficial to both the police and any hirer to be discrete at this time

There's been nobody turn up so far, and the fences are gone, it's a riot van outside, the big black thing on front I'm assuming that's what is, then another one turns up to replace it *advertiser censored*
I really do not think they will be allowed to return home. They would be in danger of being harmed. There were reports of awful messages left on her social media before it was closed down .

@Audiohoney just as per my post yesterday CMW is definitely a carwash now, however it is not in use at the moment and there are lots of parked cars on the forecourt. I was driving so couldn't take a picture unfortunately.

@Lottiedealite I’ve been offline most of today .. I’m just catching up and wanted to thank you so much for taking a look! My local car wash is also closed at the moment (I think they have to be due to Covid) so that explains why it’s shut. Thanks so much for checking this out. Really appreciated :) I can cross that off my hire car theory list now!!

Him going home that morning and keeping to his schedule would make sense as then he can claim he is going to work that evening and then he has 14/15 hours where his wife thinks he is at work. It’s the perfect cover and wouldn’t raise eyebrows IMO

And could be why EC was arrested, as she may have stated he was at work that night, the reason they bailed her could be waiting for WC to speak to collaborate EC’s innocence. JMO!

I have thought that, but as I said the lights on is making me question that, last 3 nights, you can see in there, big curtains not closed if anyone was there that would be the first thing I'd do, even if it was daytime... It hold no purpose to have them on at night if no ones there, so I'm only assuming they are making it look lived in again, but like I said big police van outside am and pm continuously, re kids I don't know what happens there, however if at anytime charges against her are dropped, it may be the case that they go home.
Who knows xx

Yes maybe cleaning and tidying things up or even packing up things to be taken elsewhere. MOO

Didn’t his father die in November 2020 so that could be the trigger for what has happened?
Nothing personal @asyousay, but I'm getting sick of reading the word "trigger". Other than the technical meanings e.g. trigger a gun, "trigger" is commonly used for trauma survivors, e.g. the sound of a gun triggered an awful memory, a panic attack etc. OR trigger can be used to mean "to force somebody or something to do something" e.g. "the strike triggered such and such a response".

I'd say it's very far fetched to suggest that a parent dying could trigger something like this alleged crime since on the one hand there's no immediate reaction as there is following a traumatic trigger (or a gun being triggered) and the other hand there is no "force" involved. Sorry to sound pedantic, but wording and language usage is important! Especially since using this "trigger" word, which is correctly used when somebody has been traumatised and is therefore a victim of at best natural forces (cyclones etc) at worst war, violence etc., can lend a vague suggestion that the defendant "couldn't help it".

A parent dying could be one of several causes including complex personality structure and life history of person that could unbalance somebody completely and lead them to abnormal behaviour, which could possibly include murder. But I still don't think "trigger" is the correct word here. Maybe "trigger" suggests more of a direct cause and effect than there could be in the case of this defendant.
IMO MOO

I hope I'm allowed to quote a dictionary TRIGGER (verb) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary

A previous poster a thread or two back (I can't remember who unfortunately but somebody with obvious knowledge of psychology) mentioned that the person would already need some deviant sexual thoughts or behaviour for it to arise due to 'stress'. The alleged murder wouldn't just suddenly come out of the blue. MOO IIRC

Based on my own knowledge of e.g. addictions (some of alleged activity of the defendant could be placed in that category), you don't just take them up all of a sudden. It's like you already have a neural pathway in your brain leading to depressive behaviour or alcohol consumption or violence or... (just examples) and you fall back on this behaviour when the going gets rough, especially if you're an adult. Children and even teens are still learning to cope with tough situations, learning their methods.

Edited to conform to sillybilly's request (I hope).

Last edited:

doesn’t she have to return next month to the police station she was arrested and questioned at?

plus taking her away from her support network wouldn’t be very helpful in a situation like this either as she would need family and friends around her as her entire world has fallen apart.

There's been nobody turn up so far, and the fences are gone, it's a riot van outside, the big black thing on front I'm assuming that's what is, then another one turns up to replace it *advertiser censored*

I think they might be protecting the house. With feelings running so high they could be worried about a group of protesters arriving and causing problems or throwing things at the house or even trying to burn it down.

I do not think they would allow the children to live under conditions whereby they needs that level of protection.

The police said that the car was hired in Dover. Zipcar only operates in London, Oxford, Cambridge and Bristol.

I know but the more detailed non-England reporting on the alleged’s court appearance does not actually state the car was hired in Dove - the judge was told that a “hired car was tracked on its journey from London to Kent”.

There has been plenty of inaccurate reporting from the MSM (for example his apparent working until 8PM on the day of SE’s disappearance) that I would not rely on “it was hired in Dover”.

I wonder if the car hire was in ECs name? It would potentially;
a) make it easy for WC to collect the car with EC driving back the other car
b) maybe WC thought having EC as the named driver would make it look less suspicious if seen in London
c) could explain why EC was arrested for allegedly assisting in a crime

And could be why EC was arrested, as she may have stated he was at work that night, the reason they bailed her could be waiting for WC to speak to collaborate EC’s innocence. JMO!
I think he's spun her some yarn and she's backed him till the end, until she was told the exact nature of his alleged crime, IMO she isn't involved in the alleged deeds, purely an alibi for him IMO x

I think they might be protecting the house. With feelings running so high they could be worried about a group of protesters arriving and causing problems or throwing things at the house or even trying to burn it down.

I do not think they would allow the children to live under conditions whereby they needs that level of protection.
Why are they leaving lights on at night, they are turned off again in morning...

But I agree, the kids I do not know about what that procedure is *advertiser censored*

Why are they leaving lights on at night, they are turned off again in morning...

Nothing personal @asyousay, but I'm getting sick of reading the word "trigger". Other than the technical meanings e.g. trigger a gun, "trigger" is commonly used for trauma survivors, e.g. the sound of a gun triggered an awful memory, a panic attack etc. OR trigger can be used to mean "to force somebody or something to do something" e.g. "the strike triggered such and such a response".

I'd say it's very far fetched to suggest that a parent dying could trigger something like this crime since on the one hand there's no immediate reaction as there is following a traumatic trigger (or a gun being triggered) and the other hand there is no "force" involved. Sorry to sound pedantic, but wording and language usage is important! Especially since using this "trigger" word which is correctly used when somebody has been traumatised and is therefore a victim of at best natural forces (cyclones etc) at worst war, violence etc. can lend a vague suggestion of the defendant "couldn't help it".
A parent dying could be one of several causes including complex personality structure and life history of person that could unbalance somebody completely and lead them to abnormal behaviour, which could possibly include IE, rape, murder. But I still don't think "trigger" is the correct word here. Maybe "trigger" suggests more of a direct cause and effect than there could be in the case of this defendant.
IMO MOO

A previous poster a thread or two back (I can't remember who unfortunately but somebody with obvious knowledge of psychology) mentioned that the person would already need some deviant sexual thoughts or behaviour for it to arise due to 'stress'. IE wouldn't just suddenly occur all on its own, nor would murder. MOO IIRC

I hope I'm allowed to quote a dictionary TRIGGER (verb) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary

Agree - and personally I don't see any link at all between bereavement/grieving and committing an alleged crime of this nature. Bereavement/grieving can lead to health problems - physical or stress wise (I had panic attacks after my Mother died but they were short lived, plus back pain for months). But how any of this can be linked to going on to commit an alleged crime - I just don't think so. All MOO and JMO. A predisposition to this sort of alleged offence seems much more likely. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe Cool wannabe