UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The scene on Poynders road is still a bit of an enigma.

It appears that the lead to him came from a bus camera, they would have surely already checked all cctv from there as it was only a few minutes walk on from her last location.

So did the bus camera pick up the actual abduction?

If it was just the car driving around that area I wonder what led them to do such a specific search of just a few meters of pavement and the small grass park behind.

If it just captured more general footage of the car or her in the car you would expect the search area to be much wider

I think if footage actually exists of the abduction, they wouldn’t have needed such extensive searches of many areas along her walk. Unless of course the footage didn’t surface until later.

Perhaps he had it waiting for when he returned?

I was shocked to see this link earlier which rather alarmingly looked like a struggle in the Seat Estate WS owns or is remarkably similar. I believe it has been reported by another sleuther earlier in the chain, you can see the back windows go up and down repeatedly and the driver appears to shift to the back. It's probably clearer on the full site though.

https://livetrains.co.uk/jamCams/archive/00001.03901/vid/1614808846.mp4
I hate looking at this, and i wish i had never found it and shared it. Truly. Although it is highly likely that it isn't her, or him. I just hate the fact that it is uncertain.

I think it appears he wasn't as clever with the number plate situation as you'd would expect of a PO. Why would he dump the no. plates rather than taken them with him and dispose of them as well as it appears he has done to poor SE's body. MOO
Yep. Trying to work through his thought process. Obviously if he did hire this car and was connected with the numberplates it points to significant premeditation that he was planning to do SOMETHING.

I think if footage actually exists of the abduction, they wouldn’t have needed such extensive searches of many areas along her walk. Unless of course the footage didn’t surface until later.

With this in mind is anybody else concerned about the actual evidence they have linking him to the abduction and murder of Sarah? he’s had plenty of time to clean up the scene so to speak.

Just want to chime in on the IE incident. It may not be the case that the police haven’t investigated properly.
Perhaps the situation unfolded as follow: WC exposes himself in the fast food shop, it is reported, statement taken and cctv reviewed. Now these officers taking the report may have had no idea who WC is at this point. Fast forward to him being arrested on the kidnapping and his picture is all over the news, fast food staff call police to identify him as the flasher, by this point he is already arrested. I might be way off, but unless the people in the fast food shop knew WC, how would police be able to identify him so quickly based off just a cctv image, especially if he wasn’t known to them previously.

I have two questions:

Would WC definitely have known that the IE incident had been reported, and, if so, would he have been able to find out who reported it?

He would only know if he had been identified as the suspect and questioned OR tipped off by a colleague about it. I highly doubt he would be able to find out who reported it, unless a colleague took a risk to tell him, but he would know who he exposed himself to.

The police have been doing the wrong thing for 50 years. If it was funded more, there would just be more police searching for Sarah’s body - rather than anyone preventing her death.

What this country (and London) needs are visible patrols, on foot, to prevent crime from happening in the first place.

It’s no use the police rushing, blue lights flashing, to the scene of the crime after it has already happened. They aren’t going to un-mug, un-stab, or un-murder you.

I agree to an extent but we do need to be realistic. No amount of patrols and beat bobbies on earth would prevent someone hell bent on carrying out this sort of crime. Imo with cctv and the like it is harder than ever to commit this sort of crime, as is evidenced in this case with how quickly the (alleged) perpetrator has been brought to justice.

Combined with the head injury (apparently self-inflicted) and the reckless behaviour in the takeaway I'm suggesting steroid abuse again (roid rage). What caused this recent increase in deviant behaviour?
I think we have seen from other cases, such as Libby Squire, that the flashing behaviour escalates. We don’t know if he was a steroid user but I suspect we haven’t even begun to see the full extent of his behaviours.

Sadly I think you’re right. The family are appealing again for the witnesses. They wouldn’t need to if they had this footage.

I hate looking at this, and i wish i had never found it and shared it. Truly. Although it is highly likely that it isn't her, or him. I just hate the fact that it is uncertain.
Once again it’s been widely reported that he abducted SE in a hired car. So the SEAT is a bit of a red herring in this regard (unless he hired another SEAT)

Perhaps he had it waiting for when he returned?

I was shocked to see this link earlier which rather alarmingly looked like a struggle in the Seat Estate WS owns or is remarkably similar. I believe it has been reported by another sleuther earlier in the chain, you can see the back windows go up and down repeatedly and the driver appears to shift to the back. It's probably clearer on the full site though.

https://livetrains.co.uk/jamCams/archive/00001.03901/vid/1614808846.mp4
I also truly believe the police have combed these videos, and they are probably in High Resolution. If this is what some (and the video sort of ambiguously suggests) think it is, it would IMHO have been deleted.

Just want to chime in on the IE incident. It may not be the case that the police haven’t investigated properly.
Perhaps the situation unfolded as follow: WC exposes himself in the fast food shop, it is reported, statement taken and cctv reviewed. Now these officers taking the report may have had no idea who WC is at this point. Fast forward to him being arrested on the kidnapping and his picture is all over the news, fast food staff call police to identify him as the flasher, by this point he is already arrested. I might be way off, but unless the people in the fast food shop knew WC, how would police be able to identify him so quickly based off just a cctv image, especially if he wasn’t known to them previously.

Exactly

There is no indication WC was identified from the complaint.

Why would he be?

But it has been widely reported he was in a hire car. So unless he hired a car the same as his own - which would seem very odd, this definitely isn't him.

I’m starting to wonder now if she was seen alone on the ring cam. The fact it hasn’t been released and the way things panned out, with WC under surveillance, I wonder if the police reported that she was captured on the camera alone to lull him into a false sense of security hoping he would slip up..? JMO

I’ve thought this! Why have they never released this footage just the one in the shop

Sounds like WC was spiralling out of control in the runup to SE’s abduction. Caught exposing himself, ambulance called to the house. Was he fearing that his secret life (and crimes) were about to be exposed and he gave in to his worse instincts and fantasies about taking control of and destroying a woman feeling he had nothing left to lose. It’s all horribly disturbing.
When was the ambulance called to his house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ray@Payton