UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021 *Arrests* #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn’t it be a bit hard for people to see what he was doing? I don’t think you even see a person at the Mcdonald’s drive thrus atm. All computer screens.

There are so many fast food restaurants that are still open (in fact they basically all are)- you just go inside and order/wait. Lockdown rules just mean you can’t eat the meal inside, but are still open.

I'm thinking drive thru?

Sarah Everard: Police officer arrested over 'kidnap and murder' found in cell with head injuries' | Daily Mail Online

Born in Dover in 1973, Mr Couzens did not join the police until later in life. He spent 20 years working at his family's garage business, BCB Dover, established in 1967.

The business closed in 2015. By then both he and a brother had become policemen.

In between leaving the family firm and becoming a Met officer, Wayne Couzens did a spell in the territorial army and worked at the Civil Nuclear Constabulary, where he had firearms training, as part of the team protecting Dungeness nuclear power station.

By 2008, he was a traffic officer with Kent Police in Folkestone. It is not known which year he switched to the Met.

He lived in top floor flat of a converted period property in Folkestone for around three years. Neighbours Kelvin and Belinda Neary recalled him as 'very quiet', but added he had once rescued an elderly tenant from her flat when a fire broke out.

His landlady Shannette Roy, 74, said: 'He had only just qualified as a policeman and was working in Dover. He was a nice fellow. The only thing I found strange was when he said he was going over to Ukraine to get his wife and he brought her back. She didn't speak very good English.

Mrs Roy added: 'He loved being a police officer. He was just normal, kept the place tidy and paid his rent on time.'

In terms of the timings and if there was time to coax between 9:28 when phone call ended and 9:30 when phone last pinged:

Sarah Everard disappearance: House and woods in Kent searched

this suggests she was seen walking alone on a Ring camera at “about 9:30”, so this would suggest that the abduction did not start immediately after the phone call.

However it also means we don’t know how long between her being seen on the Ring doorbell and her phone going off. I don’t know when it would next be expected to Ping if it had remained switched on to give a backstop of when we know it was off by.
I’m starting to wonder now if she was seen alone on the ring cam. The fact it hasn’t been released and the way things panned out, with WC under surveillance, I wonder if the police reported that she was captured on the camera alone to lull him into a false sense of security hoping he would slip up..? JMO

I am wondering if the statement put out by SE family (asking people to come forward) suggests that the police are struggling to find sufficient evidence to charge.

I think it means they knew what was about to come out and they're appealing to other potential victims to come forward unfortunately. They want him going down for life and want to remove any 'reasonable doubt'.

I’m starting to wonder now if she was seen alone on the ring cam. The fact it hasn’t been released and the way things panned out, with WC under surveillance, I wonder if the police reported that she was captured on the camera alone to lull him into a false sense of security hoping he would slip up..? JMO
The ring cam footage doesn’t have to be released to the public. The Sainsbury’s cctv was really clear and was the best image to use to jog memories.

Phone call finished 21:28, phone off by 21:30. If timings are accurate then no time to coax her. He had a gun. I’m sure that it was flashed.
I find this bit really scary. I wonder if he was lurking in the background waiting for her to finish her phone call. Would he have had to have been listening in outside the car, or could he have had access to data from her mobile within his car, so he knew when the call finished?

Sadly another way of considering the indecent exposure charge is it could be a catalyst not a signal of what was to come.

If he knew he was bang to rights it would be life changing. Career gone, wife and family gone (for most people), livelihood gone etc...

A characteristic of sociopaths is they never believe things are their fault. 4 days before so it makes you wonder with his World potentially about to crumble and angry at the World rather then blaming himself did he decide to do something horrific.

As horrific as it sound killers historically have committed horrific crimes as a perceived punishment to society when their life is crumbling

I wonder if he flashed her and she took a picture on her phone? He has then panicked due to his career/ family and tried to catch up to her. Intentionally or unintentionally run her down; smashing her phone in the process, and tried to cover his tracks. This would explain the forensics at her last known sighting IMO

Its definitely a possibility because we know she likely had her phone in her hand at that spot just as she finished her phone call. And his life would have come crashing down if a picture was released- Although he could have just taken the phone off her.

Exactly, perhaps they are missing the crucial link that ties him to SE and her death. JMO

I’m really worried about this as he’s likely destroyed a lot of forensic evidence, plus as far as we know there’s no sighting or cctv of him meeting her or speaking to her. If he took back roads and avoided most cameras, no wonder they are combing so hard for evidence right now. If the only evidence is then being in the same area at same time is that enough to convict...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaniMom