UK UK - Sarah Everard, 33, London - Clapham Common area, 3 March 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I’ve seen, but I listed out a few posts back a route I think is plausible given the police appeals and rough 30 min time stamp of Clarence Ave ping at 9:28pm - can’t work out how to upload a pic!

Edit to add I’m also not sure where “her place” is! I think it could be Brixton Water Lane (based on final police appeal) or slightly south towards Tulse Hill (based on friend’s screen grab of possible route), but media reports place it vaguely in Brixton.
Why all the debate on where she lives. Her strava account pretty much confirms the exact address.

Not that I’ve seen, but I listed out a few posts back a route I think is plausible given the police appeals and rough 30 min time stamp of Clarence Ave ping at 9:28pm - can’t work out how to upload a pic!

Edit to add I’m also not sure where “her place” is! I think it could be Brixton Water Lane (based on final police appeal) or slightly south towards Tulse Hill (based on friend’s screen grab of possible route), but media reports place it vaguely in Brixton.
Why all the debate on where she lives. Her strava account pretty much confirms the exact address.

I agree it definitely has the same vibes, I live in North London right near Fisnbury Park and remember this murder.

I am getting a very bad feeling about this. I do think she has been attacked by/in the park. I hope they find her soon and that I am wrong.

The reports of 2 incidents in the surrounding area in the weeks leading up to this disappearance (as mentioned further back in this thread) are highly suspicious, and potentially linked.

Praying for this young lady

MOO

Does abybody here have any more details or links regarding those reported attacks on women in the area please? It would be good to take it in consideration and see the MO and victim type in those. TiA

Because it has a significant bearing on whether or not she would have used Clapham Common to get home or not IMO, the use of which is a strong lead/theory of the police or was initially at least. North of Tulse Hill/Brixton Water Lane = I can see it, but I just can’t buy it if she does not, as it does not appear quicker than simply following the A205.

Y
Because it has a significant bearing on whether or not she would have used Clapham Common to get home or not IMO, the use of which is a strong lead/theory of the police or was initially at least. North of Tulse Hill/Brixton Water Lane = I can see it, but I just can’t buy it if she does not, as it does not appear quicker than simply following the A205.
Yes I understand. I’m saying the exact location is known if you look at her strava account. Why the debate about where it possibly is if it is known...

Y

Yes I understand. I’m saying the exact location is known if you look at her strava account. Why the debate about where it possibly is if it is known...

Ah I get you - I was unsure if it was entirely verified though, as media reports were placing her residence vaguely in Brixton, that Clapham Common may have been used to get there (which is just about feasible but unlikely IMO) and also that Brixton Water Lane was of interest, which is north of that Strava run route. To me, that looks like a starting point of Craster Road. It does, however, support the use of the A23 Sainsbury’s rather than either of the two north of there, and ties in with her friend’s pin drop on possible routes shared earlier in the week. So thanks for posting the Strava run, I had heard of it but was yet to find it.

Ah I get you - I was unsure if it was entirely verified though, as media reports were placing her residence vaguely in Brixton, that Clapham Common may have been used to get there (which is just about feasible but unlikely IMO) and also that Brixton Water Lane was of interest, which is north of that Strava run route. To me, that looks like a starting point of Craster Road. It does, however, support the use of the A23 Sainsbury’s rather than either of the two north of there, and ties in with her friend’s pin drop on possible routes shared earlier in the week. So thanks for posting the Strava run, I had heard of it but was yet to find it.
No problem. If you look further back on her strava account there seem to be other frequent starting point to her runs which suggest either a friends house or she has recently moved to the last starting point but they are all in the same vicinity. But the caster road point is the most frequent in recent months so I would guess that is her home. Crazy what your social media presence can let the public see about you

Hello,

I have been reading the comments here and as I am very familiar with the area I would like to point a few things.

Brixton Hill is a rough area. I’m a property manager and the buildings we manage there are often broken into by people who use drugs in communal hallways. We’re talking heroin and crack cocaine not « just » smoking weed.

I have to do viewings there at night and I am never comfortable walking around.

Someone asked why she would walk to go home. To answer that question: this area is not well linked by transports. I have attached a potential bus journey. It would have taken her 40min by bus if the 2nd bus arrived right after the 1st bus dropped her off at the change stop. I know that you can sometimes wait 10+ minute for a bus to arrive, she must have thought it will be quicker to walk. Why not Ubering home? Maybe she can’t justify that expense, if she lives in that area, she might not have a lot of money and/or can’t spend £10 on a journey.

Attachments

• F66DBB2D-8AF0-4B2E-9103-848C7D939103.png
    F66DBB2D-8AF0-4B2E-9103-848C7D939103.png
    624.2 KB · Views: 73
Also this was posted by a cousin of hers on Instagram. It shows the potential routes she might have taken to go there and come back. (someone asked for that too I think)

Attachments

• D21D2106-6068-4F32-B7C6-0A13C0EF2757.jpeg
    D21D2106-6068-4F32-B7C6-0A13C0EF2757.jpeg
    127.5 KB · Views: 201
Also this was posted by a cousin of hers on Instagram. It shows the potential routes she might have taken to go there and come back. (someone asked for that too I think)

Thanks for this, this is the same screen grab from her friend’s post that I’ve been referring to in my posts, suggesting Tulse Hill area as end destination/residence - thanks for the clarification it was a cousin.

I was going to post the Strava map too. Pretty much all of her runs start at the same address so it must be her house.

I can’t imagine not asking a friend to text me when they got home if I knew they had a long walk in the dark, but maybe I’m just a worrier.

I’m concerned she has just been in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I was going to post the Strava map too. Pretty much all of her runs start at the same address so it must be her house.

On Strava you can set a privacy circle which records running within it but doesn’t put it on the map until you leave the circle. My runs all start and end in the same place but that place is about 500m from where I live due to my privacy circle.
If SE has this set up, she would live in that area but not at the exact pinpoint of the start of the run.
It’s not compulsory to set it up when registering for Strava (god knows why, as it seems like a paradise for the unscrupulous if you haven’t set it up) - if you are a Strava user please consider setting it up!

Someone asked why she would walk to go home. To answer that question: this area is not well linked by transports. I have attached a potential bus journey. It would have taken her 40min by bus if the 2nd bus arrived right after the 1st bus dropped her off at the change stop. I know that you can sometimes wait 10+ minute for a bus to arrive, she must have thought it will be quicker to walk. Why not Ubering home? Maybe she can’t justify that expense, if she lives in that area, she might not have a lot of money and/or can’t spend £10 on a journey.

If we follow the Strava map, then to get home from Leathwaite Road would probably involve at least 2 buses and then a longish walk. As she was obviously used to running, walking would likely have been her favoured method, as not a straightforward short bus hop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz