Found Safe UK - Skye Dorman, 20, Lola, 2, Sapphire-Bleu, 1, Milton Keynes, 18 Mar 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

GuyfromCanada

Reaction score
Skye Dorman, 20, and her two children, Lola, 2, and Sapphire-Bleu, 1, were reported missing from Milton Keynes yesterday, police said tonight.

Skye and her two kids were last seen in the Bletchley area of the town in Buckinghamshire. They were reported missing at 3pm on Thursday, cops said.

20210319-skye-dorman-and2-her-children.jpg

20210319-skye-dorman-and22-her-children.jpg

Urgent hunt for mum, 20, and two kids, one and two, missing near Milton Keynes

Thank you. Looks like her hair may be fairer now than that appeal photo then.

According to the Sun article

"Skye is described as white, 5ft 8ins, of slight build, with brown hair."

So maybe that picture was chosen as it shows her with darker hair?

Hope she and the babies are located safely and soon.

Daily Mail says this is a 'major search' for Skye and her two children.

Despite substantial searches by police who also passed on information to neighbouring forces, concern has grown for the missing trio as officers received no reports of sightings.

Police launch urgent search for missing mother and her two children who vanished two days ago | Daily Mail Online

Often you will find sightings of younger people who've gone missing, as they've been hanging around the area despite not going home. I hope my anxious feeling in the pit of my stomach about this family is just paranoia after the Bennylin case.

Some really stupid arguments on the TVP Facebook post by people who don’t seem to know Skye at all. I hope police and the public aren’t being distracted by these :(

I don't think they will disturb the police inquiries. It bothers me that some people are saying they won't share the missing persons request in case this woman's gone missing voluntarily. Police just need to know she and the girls are safe, and they could be able to offer her help/put her in touch with help if she needs it. Police won't share her location with anyone if she doesn't want that, they'd only pass on a message to say she's located and that it's no longer a police matter.

I keep checking for an update to say 'located'. I hope they are safe somewhere, staying with a friend for a few days or something. Every hour that goes by without an update, I get more worried.

She’s used other pictures of nice looking men as cover photos in the past too, so definitely just a fan IMO.

Why isn’t more being made of this? A young woman and two tiny children seem to have vanished; where are the headlines and the search parties?

Speculation - Perhaps because they believe that she has disappeared intentionally as opposed to being concerned that she has come to harm?

Don't know but possible reason.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bslnlaw
Back