Identified! UK - Studland shore Dorset, Fem, dental work, Dec'18 - Gilberte Andree Elisabeth Pincemin

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

green deer

Reaction score
UK Missing Persons Unit

if anyone knows of any females reported missing around the dorset area of the uk before 16th december 2018, please add any info/links here.

AVAILABLE INFO VIA LINK ABOVE:
- found SOUTH BEACH, STUDLAND, DORSET.
- No age estimate stated.
- unknown ethnicity.
- estimated 5’4” / 165cm height.
- 3 FILLINGS/CROWNS LOWER LEFT JAW, 1 FILLING CROWN RIGHT UPPER JAW. ALL APPEAR SILVER.
-found wearing DARK BLUE LEVI’S JEANS in style 627 STRAIGHT FIT, WHITE BELT with SILVER BUCKLE, DARK BLUE ‘CACHE CACHE’ label LEGGINGS, RED AND WHITE HORIZONTAL STRIPE KNICKERS by ‘DIM’, BLACK BRA.

(this is my first post on websleuths, sorry if there’s anything i’ve forgotten to include, or done wrong)

I've googled and not really found anything. I might extend my search a bit

yes, please do! do you know if there’s any way of accessing dental records of missing persons? or any other databases that could be of use in these types of cases, apart from uk missing persons unit, missing people uk? these seem to be the only reliable sources i can find on the internet. but then again i only just became a websleuther today!
any advice or useful websites would be appreciated :)

yes, please do! do you know if there’s any way of accessing dental records of missing persons? or any other databases that could be of use in these types of cases, apart from uk missing persons unit, missing people uk? these seem to be the only reliable sources i can find on the internet. but then again i only just became a websleuther today!
any advice or useful websites would be appreciated :)

To be honest I'm not much of a sleuth. I've jumped on this one because I'm in the UK. I dont know if they would give us access to the dental records.

To be honest I'm not much of a sleuth. I've jumped on this one because I'm in the UK. I dont know if they would give us access to the dental records.

yeah me too, i’ve been trailing through all the uk cases today and i don’t know, this one just really struck a chord with me. i’m not sure why. but yeah i’m doubtful as to whether they’d share dental records either. it would just be useful, even if they were anonymous until a potential match was obtained

yeah me too, i’ve been trailing through all the uk cases today and i don’t know, this one just really struck a chord with me. i’m not sure why. but yeah i’m doubtful as to whether they’d share dental records either. it would just be useful, even if they were anonymous until a potential match was obtained

This is a real headscratcher

I've been talking through this with my other half. He suggested asylum seekers however I would doubt that they would have dental work

Also the page she has they say they don't know the make of jeans but can clearly see they are levi jeans

I've been talking through this with my other half. He suggested asylum seekers however I would doubt that they would have dental work

Also the page she has they say they don't know the make of jeans but can clearly see they are levi jeans

yes i also thought this. and i’ve just done some research on that style of levi’s jeans and not turned up much, but i researched the leggings too and i think they could be a french brand, so i’m thinking france missing people’s lists/forums might be a shout.

yes i also thought this. and i’ve just done some research on that style of levi’s jeans and not turned up much, but i researched the leggings too and i think they could be a french brand, so i’m thinking france missing people’s lists/forums might be a shout.

From what I can see its sold widely online. But it wouldn't hurt to look

i think you might be right. the thing that’s bugging me is that the uk missing persons unit doesn’t say how long she’d been deceased/in the water for but they do still classify her as ‘body’ rather than ‘remains’. so that’s somewhat baffling if that article you’ve just linked up says ‘remains’ and that she’d been there ‘some time’. very head scratching

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back