UK - Two Girls, 14 and 16, Arrested on Suspicion of Murdering Pat Marron, 80, Wisbech, 28 Sept 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Legally Bland

Reaction score
Pat Morran was found in cardiac arrest at his home on Saturday afternoon in Wisbech, Cambridgeshire.

[...]

A spokesman for Cambridgeshire Police said: “We were called at about 5pm on Saturday (28 September) by the ambulance service with reports of a man in a cardiac arrest in Edinburgh Drive, Wisbech.

“The man, in his 80s, sadly passed away at the scene.

"At this stage the death is being treated as unexplained.

First photo of man found dead as girls, 14 and 16, arrested

Horrified by the news, tributes for the pensioner have come flooding in.

One friend, who didn't want to be named, told Mirror Online: "Pat was really lovely and would help anyone.

"I've known Pat since 1978 because my two sons used to play with his two nephews. His wife, Anne died from cancer three years ago. She was still working as a carer when she passed."

They added: "Pat had a great sense of humour and I'll always remember this...he loved walking his cats down the road.

First pic of 'lovely' man found dead as girls, 14 & 16, arrested for murder

Horrified by the news, tributes for the pensioner have come flooding in.

One friend, who didn't want to be named, told Mirror Online: "Pat was really lovely and would help anyone.

"I've known Pat since 1978 because my two sons used to play with his two nephews. His wife, Anne died from cancer three years ago. She was still working as a carer when she passed."

They added: "Pat had a great sense of humour and I'll always remember this...he loved walking his cats down the road.

First pic of 'lovely' man found dead as girls, 14 & 16, arrested for murder

[bbm]

sweet
RIP Pat

Two girls, aged 14 and 16, have been arrested on suspicion of murdering a man in his 80s..
tenor.gif

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RabbitB
Back