Unedited Police Interrogation Videos of Jodi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks mods for this thread and DAVID LOHR for his fantabulous work!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This whole "ninja story" on Vid 15 is Jodi telling the story vicariously through Travis.

There are snippets of truth but she twists and crosses over the situations and characters.

I didn't think it was possible but after watching some of the interrogation tapes, I hate JA even more. She makes me sick. Poor Travis.

I'm not sure I should be watching these before bed, JA is going to give me nightmares!! Absolutely chilling...and I can't look away!!!

A HUGE thank you to David Lohr! :rocker:

I didn't think it was possible but after watching some of the interrogation tapes, I hate JA even more. She makes me sick. Poor Travis.

Finally, this is my dream come true. I don't like bits and pieces. Good stuff. THANK YOU!

Haven't logged in since last night, and what a nice surprise to see all of these here. Can't wait to watch them.

I just find uTube streams cleaner. ;) Not sure if you viewed them there.

yeah, huffpo pages are actually hard to load for me, but if someone wants only 4 parts instead of 18, that might be your choice. it's david's page there too.

Hey WS'ers!! :seeya:

Just got home from a VERY long day (kids' soccer games, choir concerts, etc) & am settling in to listen to these interrogation tapes. Not sure if it's the greatest idea because I was already exhausted and Flores' voice is SO. DARN. SOOTHING!!! :blushing:

He's some kind of smooth-talking svengali

Flores is showing me precisely why I could never be a police officer. There's NO way I could keep my composure around someone like JA. I'd say things that would make the Devil himself quiver and cover his ears :blushing: Flores is just fantastic; cool, calm, collected, intelligent...a pure thing of beauty watching him interrogate her!

Jodi is sure fidgety. :Banane10: Det. Flores has the same tone and voice as my boss, it is so easy on the ears compared to the live trial. No objections, sidebars.

I'm on video 10.@ 14:00 Now we can see what she looks like when she REALLY cries. This confirms for me she never has "cried" for real in court.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I'm not defending her, but she could be heavily medicated while in court.

She could of used a doze of benzos during this interro.

and BTW, she cries more later on ... :tears: :tears:

I'm on video 7. 14:00 Now we can see what she looks like when she REALLY cries. This confirms for me she never has "cried" for real in court.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Awesome ,thanks for the videos,only made it through two so far,and it's getting late,gonna try for one more tonite,and watch them over the weekend.Thanks again!I too, love Flores's silky smooth voice,I swear,he could talk me into anything!How he holds back,as Jodi lies to his face,is amazing to watch.

David's video 6 14:45
"Sometimes if he wouldn't call me, I'd just call to hear his voice mail"
Hmm That sound exactly like ALV"s testimony!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faefawn
Back