Unedited Police Interrogation Videos of Jodi

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just want to thank everyone who participated in this this thread and for providing the youtube videos. Fantastic, I know what I'll be doing tomorrow.
Thanks again.

In video 14 around the 5:30 mark she starts talking about maybe going to San Diego and says 'sometimes I'm realistic about things..' and then corrects it to unrealistic, when he asks what time she rolled in to Travis', she pause and then says "3 o'clock" pause "a.m.".

Flores asks if those pictures were taken that day (and he later asks her this again, I don't think they're sure, and she does say that those pics had been on her camera first).

If she was blackmailing him and promised to bring everything over, maybe one of the items was that memory stick in his camera, with pics she had taken of him at various times and saved like the phone sex tape.

She also mentions how much she liked the pic with water on his face and says Travis hated that one, awful lot of feelings about a pic neither could have seen for long or discussed much before she killed him.

Sometimes I wonder if she's not schizophrenic and talking to one of her multiple personalities. She certainly seems to have more than one personality.

I agree that it does seem that way, but I think if JA were diagnosable MP or schizo-affected the DT would be using that.

One word. Lawyer.

Why on earth didn't she or her family call a lawyer, and get one down there PRONTO.

Amazing.

Also, she's much more damaged than I thought, there are plenty of moments when she's downright scary.

I totally agree with this. IMO it demonstrates how divorced JA is from reality and what is happening right before her eyes! If I were in this position I would find it surreal as well, (but that wouldn't keep me from lawyering up!)

At the same time, where is her family? They sit w her every day in court, but they sure let her down when she needed it most.

:seeya:

WOW ! And THANKS to those who loaded all these videos here !!! I have not had time to watch all the videos, but will do so tomorrow since there is no court.

But -- I have read the many of the comments here, and from what I have read, IMO, the Jury needs to see these videos -- or at least a portion of the videos !

This has probably been asked and answered, and my apologies -- but can Mr. Martinez use these videos in rebuttal -- especially the segments of the videos where Jodi changes her "story" ? Can these videos used to "impeach" Jodi's testimony from when she was on the stand ? I sure hope so !

As far as the videos of JA doing "headstands" and "talking to herself" etc -- I don't know IF I would "waste time" showing the jury this because the jury should KNOW BY NOW she is cray cray ... But JA "digging in the garbage can" and "snooping" should be shown to the jury to show how "sneaky" she is !

One more reason IMO these should be shown to the jury is because of Jodi's "current" claim of "self-defense" ...

Jodi had ample opportunity to put that defense forward when she was interviewed on July 16, 2008 -- but she did NOT ! She had TWO YEARS to "dream up" all this BS about "self-defense" and the "pedo claim" -- which should be crystal clear to the jury that this was NOT self-defense, but clearly pre-meditated 1st degree murder !

Okay ... back to catching up ...

:seeya: Happy Easter !

I agree that it does seem that way, but I think if JA were diagnosable MP or schizo-affected the DT would be using that.

I wasn't thinking a "real" schizo, more like the character in Stephen King's The Dark Half.

Sometimes I wonder if she's not schizophrenic and talking to one of her multiple personalities. She certainly seems to have more than one personality.

Like a chameleon imo; I watch and she seems relatively normal (sorry, I'd want makeup on too for my mugshot), kinda normal, not too out there then BOOM...what did she just say/do? What the....Back up tape, replay, watch again with goosebumps this time. Scarrrrry

Tape 5 @ 32:04

JA talking to Travis: giggles once then says "still hate me?"

^^^^^^^

that's proof the crime was premeditated and she remembers every detail of her butchery

video 16 around 13 minutes, when Detective Flores comes in and takes Jodi's toy away from her.

DF-I going to take this from you.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Reminds me....what about her long winded thing to Flores about how TA could have gotten the memory card from her camera in storage, used it on his camera, etc. That whole exchange was absurd. I can't remember which video that was on.

She really isn't very bright - she herself said she was platinum blonde while in Mesa so any old pictures would have depicted that ... not the brown braids seen in the June 4th pics :)

Again in 16 around the 17:30 mark. She inspects everything like a monkey looking for fleas. She does it with the tape recorders, trash, sandwich, fax machine, water bottle, toes, split ends, hands.......

Video #8 @10min

Det RB says to Jodi "I understand that you're a very private person, everyone has said that." Jodi replies "Travis was more private."

The difference. Travis was private. Jodi was sneaky and secretive. IMO.

:what: Listen again!!

Video #5, 32:04 mark

JA giggles once then says "still hate me?"

:what:

Yes, that could be what she's saying. It does have the inflection like a question. Then followed up with "Brat!"

There's no telling what the little conversation with herself is all about -- she could be repeating something that had been said to her; she could be talking to dead Travis; she could be rehearsing what she is imagining Travis might say to her now, etc.

I thought her reaction to the braids picture was hilarious. WHO ME? I would never wear braids kind of reaction. Are you SURE that's me?

Again in 16 around the 17:30 mark. She inspects everything like a monkey looking for fleas. She does it with the tape recorders, trash, sandwich, fax machine, water bottle, toes, split ends, hands.......

ITA! The way she handles things disturbs me.. Her cup of water to a pencil to the recording devices... She just touches things in an extraordinarily uncomfortable way. She is so creepy!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

I'm about half way through these - and again, thank you, David Lohr - you rock!

I apologize if this has been asked already - I see many comments on Jodi repeatedly asking to see the pictures, and her odd persistence. She tries everything - mentions her 'need for closure', that she want's to 'understand' how Travis died, and even 'morbid curiosity'.
The detectives won't give them to her, and it seems as if she's using any and every reason she can think up to see them, probably so she can form a story based on what she knows was found (and not give away anything that wasn't found). For whatever reason, she seems adamant about seeing those pictures before saying anything specific.
In video 11, at around 18:15, she asks for just photos of just the room, without Travis in it - an odd request all by itself - but I agree with the other posters about how very determined she is to see them - probably to look for something in particular.
I'm wondering if she didn't hide, remove, or change something, and wants to be certain it wasn't discovered before she gives anything away?

ITA! The way she handles things disturbs me.. Her cup of water to a pencil to the recording devices... She just touches things in an extraordinarily uncomfortable way. She is so creepy!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Not to mention her excessive hair primping.

actually, I think the reason for both a gun and a knife from the beginning was to make it like two people did it.

I think so too.

Which is why she makes the point several times about what a strong guy Travis was. As in, of-course-I-couldn't-have-killed-him. What, little ole me?

I just don't think Jodi would have interacted with a female detective in the same way she interacted with a male detective. In her brain, females are competition. Males are able to be manipulative.

Det. Flores should have hinted he liked the female detective better than he liked Jodi, the female detective is more interesting when you ask HER about what she did a couple weekends ago. That would have had her singing like a psycho-canary. ;)

That's the impression I get. I think that's also why she wishes she had put her on her makeup, because she thinks Det. Flores can be manipulated by her ~feminine wiles~, so to speak, and honestly probably isn't very good at interacting with other women.

I think JA watched a lot of TV/movies beforehand for ideas, and read up afterwards on possible defenses looking at other cases.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newsboynyc
Back